Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HireGO  (Read 127 times)
ProFF163 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

HireGo is building a decentralised, peer-to-peer marketplace that allows its users to lease
their vehicles in a trustless and secure environment. The marketplace leverages the
Ethereum blockchain as both a public ledger for lease transactions, and for conducting the
transactions themselves, using a smart contract framework.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

More information is needed here. I don't even know what's the purpose of this thread.
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

More information is needed here. I don't even know what's the purpose of this thread.

I am with you. I do not understand what the purpose of this thread is.

Also, the name of the product doesn't really match what I would expect it to be. "HireGo" as a name to indicate that you may lease your vehicle? I would expect this to be the name of some type of job hunt / hire application.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

I am with you. I do not understand what the purpose of this thread is.

Also, the name of the product doesn't really match what I would expect it to be. "HireGo" as a name to indicate that you may lease your vehicle? I would expect this to be the name of some type of job hunt / hire application.

here a little link to learn more about hirego
Hirego Announcements thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3183464.0
Official website : https://hirego.io

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

How is leasing a vehicle a trust less activity. If you are leasing your vehicle to someone, then you have to trust him/her. Blockchain changes nothing. It can only record the transactions, nothing more. Is your platform providing insurance, locks cryptos of the vehicle renter as collateral? If no, then what's the advantage?

AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

here a little link to learn more about hirego
Hirego Announcements thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3183464.0
Official website : https://hirego.io

Thank you, that's all I wanted  Smiley
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Welcome Ali Ayyash (founding member Bee Token)
https://medium.com/hirego-carsharing/welcome-ali-ayyash-founding-member-bee-token-bf4fbbc363e4

We are delighted to announce Ali Ayyash as our senior Blockchain advisor.

Ali was a founding member and Lead Engineer at Bee Token, decentralised Air BnB on Blockchain.

Working with Ali we will continue our remarkable progress and build on our demo DApp to launch the public Beta version app to be launched in Q3.

Here are some words from Ali on his previous work;

“ Before Bee Token, I worked as a software engineer at Amazon and Google building products in the public cloud. I’ve been following the developments in the blockchain since early 2017, and realized the potential of it, especially the Ethereum blockchain. I realized that the best way to support it is to join the network, improve it by providing protocols that benefit the network, and build an amazing application on it.”

HireGo is accelerating the transition to decentralised car sharing which will play a major role in the connected shared mobility future.

HireGo pre-sale now live is the best opportunity to invest with a generous 35% bonus available at presale only.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: