Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin experience  (Read 286 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:34:02 PM

Bitcoin is a part of wild cryptocurrency market which is highly volatile and one should always keep in mind that there is no regulatory authority to control the things and hence in worst case, investor can lose his entire capital so it depends on the risk profile of the investor. I won't comment anything particularly about your case but in general, I do see excessive greed among the fresh traders/investors and they ignore the possibilities of negative consequences of their decisions. However, mistakes are not bad if someone is learning valuable lessons from it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toge asep

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

Almost 6  Months i read about bitcoin and people were getting rich with Bitcoin i got interested some stories about it and begin to research more..

I read that in the starting the Bitcoin was $2 or $3 most of the people bought bitcoins and they were one of the rich guys in the world in 4, 5 years ..

5 Months ago i thought to involve in bitcoin field i started my hyip websites and started to earn bitcoin, I started Forex, binary and other crypto currency businesses..

I think, At that time bitcoin was $400 i remembered the story i read about bitcoin that it's gonna be up and expensive in December i wanted to collect almost 50-100 bitcoins in my blockchain wallet ..

Unfortunately i lost everything in forex trading because i had not much knowledge about bitcoin..

So i decided to stop working on bitcoin and i left and what happened after 4 months Bitcoin became $20,000 worth.
And i am again in from Januarry and i see that Bitcoin is going down, but i still waiting the price goes at least to 500-1000$.

I don't know much knowledge about it but i want to get some people who share there experience with me ..

Thanks..!

Remember merits are perishable if not use
in any business activity would need a process, because success is not instant, certainly takes time and patience. especially in the btc world that we are living, must follow the process and procedures specified. while in the nominal value of the currency is changing makes us speculate, can be profit or loss. that's where to invest and not rely on one place or one field just so we do not lose.

AdSigma ●   DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL ADVERTISING PLATFORM  ● AdSigma (https://adsigma.io/)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

Almost 6  Months i read about bitcoin and people were getting rich with Bitcoin i got interested some stories about it and begin to research more..

I read that in the starting the Bitcoin was $2 or $3 most of the people bought bitcoins and they were one of the rich guys in the world in 4, 5 years ..

5 Months ago i thought to involve in bitcoin field i started my hyip websites and started to earn bitcoin, I started Forex, binary and other crypto currency businesses..

I think, At that time bitcoin was $400 i remembered the story i read about bitcoin that it's gonna be up and expensive in December i wanted to collect almost 50-100 bitcoins in my blockchain wallet ..

Unfortunately i lost everything in forex trading because i had not much knowledge about bitcoin..

So i decided to stop working on bitcoin and i left and what happened after 4 months Bitcoin became $20,000 worth.
And i am again in from Januarry and i see that Bitcoin is going down, but i still waiting the price goes at least to 500-1000$.

I don't know much knowledge about it but i want to get some people who share there experience with me ..

Thanks..!

Your numbers are OFF with almost all numbers you mentioned .

First BTC did not start with $2 or $3 , it started around $0.06 .

secnond BTC was not $400 before it moon to $20000 , the take off started just after the split of BCC and BTC price by then was around $3300-$3500 .

Third I don't think that BTC will reach $1000 again ever , if you are waiting for this then you will never get in BTC .

Lastly do more research before enter the market again because it looks like you are not having enough information about the thing you want to invest in .
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

you have experience about the world of trading, especially forex. trading bitcoin and forex trading is not the same.

if you want to try buying bitcoin, I think you should buy it right now, because now bitcoin will not drop below $ 5000.

I have a bitter experience with bitcoin, my prediction is wrong because I bought some bitcoin when bitcoin has a value of $ 13500.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Base on current price of bitcoin, it has create a history of price drop March 2018. which everyone has been noticed for over a month now, secondly bitcoin is a digital currency that some one need to invest when price drop and have a short period of time patient to re sell and make profit at the end.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:59:44 PM

I will learn more information from bitcoin. It change my life. It connect the other country people. So I get ideas and some information for other country people. Time is important for this process. Market is important for this process. If market price is down share market price go to down. I will check the price in the market place. It good opportunity for future saving.  Am waiting for the bitcoin price increase. Now bitcoin price is slowly increases. If need to know check the market price. I will check the bitcoin price everyday. Bitcoin help to improve my knowledge.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

Thanks..!

your expectation is high on bitcoin chips of 500-1000 $. You can also wait for such a price to be left behind again. There is another altcoin that is profitable you try to explore another crypto currency because I believe that in altcoin is the maximum potential that your bitcoin multiplies. so more explore Do not wait because the idler is gone.
Cepot

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

it sounds like you're sorry that you left bitcoin when the coin peaked a bit, the story of your experience is really bitter, because you lost the bitcoin that really can sustain your life,
science is very important in trading, you should consult with your friends who already understand about bitcoin, I think better before you trade
Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

My bitcoin journey start not long ago. It was introduce by my friend and it is actually one of the new investment that many people join in. So at that time i was advise by my friends to buy bitcoins rather than mine.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
jonikris

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

knowledge of bitcoin that I have not understood so much that I have many obstacles in this regard
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

I think,unfortunately, that this is a perfect example of getting involved in a system that you neither understand nor have enough experience. Best wishes on your next venture.
Perfection belongs only to the power and we are just trying to be a perfect person so if we want something to work hard and understand the given sistrm rules in bitcoin so we can get what we want from this forum.
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:03:13 PM

From the beginning of my Bitcoin investment I have experienced many things.firstly I have known that Bitcoin is the most valuable investment.most of the people all over the world invest in Bitcoin as it gives us the most profits.at last I have understood that we should invest in Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is very low.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

I have mixed experience in my Bitcoin job so far. I started my Bitcoin with signature campaign job, at first i get a low amount of money then after when i increase my rank and post number then i get a well amount of money from it.  :)When i got a big amount of money  from  my signature campaign job then I started Bitcoin investment.At first i lost my money but then after i got profit a huge amount money from it. By the help of Bitcoin i full filed my daily needs and requirements. I am also did Bitcoin mining for some time but i didn't get any benefit from it  Kiss
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

I think a lot of people new in this market like you and me had the same experience... hold on and the market will probably start to grow again in the future.
that was a good experience about bitcoin because it change my life .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: