Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can people be educated about bitcoin and crytocurrency  (Read 179 times)
Samtob4 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

I wish this is spread to all countries of the world

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MintDice

Activity: 238
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

It's happening already and faster than you think, it just may not be present in your everyday life yet. However, cryptocurrency is being integrated in high school and universities across the globe. In Japan there is even a girl band that tours and educates people about bitcoin. There are cryptocurrency start-ups forming with the goal of helping poor nations as well. The crypto movement is spreading in all sorts of different ways, regardless of price dips and peaks, people are convinced by the technology and what it can do for future generations. Below are links to all the examples I talked about, check them out and then do your own investigating!

Cheers!

https://blog.humaniq.co/experts-share-their-views-on-crypto-distribution-in-developing-areas-9badf2dd8b94

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/new-all-girl-band-set-up-in-japan-to-educate-people-about-bitcoin

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/07/bitcoin-education-at-high-schools-and-colleges.html
Lady Ong

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

There are local groups in our country that plan to have a seminar on Bitcoin and altcoins, they are still organizing it, but the date already published and where.

I think if you want to spread the word you need to educate yourself first then ask for volunteers so you could do training and seminar, starting with small groups, make a video of it and upload also in youtube.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

Every day more and more people begin to engage in cryptocurrencies, despite the prohibitions and attempts to prevent this development. But the leaders of different countries see all these processes and slowly begin to introduce disciplines on cryptocurrency in universities.

Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:04:53 AM

Some of the schools already have a blockchain extra classes, which means, that next generation will be more
educated about what is BTC and crypto. And this wave cant be stopped, thousands of people are getting into it each day
jdmillan

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

To really understand what is special about Bitcoin, we need to understand how it works at a technical level. We’ll address the important questions about Bitcoin, such as:

How does Bitcoin work? What makes Bitcoin different? How secure are your Bitcoins? How anonymous are Bitcoin users? What determines the price of Bitcoins? Can cryptocurrencies be regulated? What might the future hold?
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

i know the blockgeeks.com project, there is alot of courses authored by leading experts at your fingertips. It’s relevant, in-depth content that goes beyond the fundamentals to teach you practical skills you can apply immediately.
Some of them are the developers of the ETH as i know, anyway i hope it will help u a little.
masterofnone78

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

It seems to me that more and more people are aware of the existence of cryptocurrencies and begin to understand them better
Talk merit

Activity: 244
Merit: 17

Register for Fit to Talk through me

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:02:23 PM

How can people be educated about bitcoin and crytocurrency?

Get them to stop farting about with bounty hunting, and start to read the information posts here. It's pretty obvious from some of the posting that the posters aren't doing any reading.

The Talk Merit projects
 - Jet Cash has set up a number of projects for Bitcoin Talk members Click here to see the list.
Nelars

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:13:42 AM

It is spreading, actually it is fast and unstoppable spreading all over the world…Other universities already studying the cryptocurrency…and others especially students demand to have a courses on bitcoin at it’s underlying technology especially in U.S.
And many people are already aware of cryptocurrency most specially Bitcoin, though other people using these to fool and chump others.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:07:00 AM

It is spreading, actually it is fast and unstoppable spreading all over the world…Other universities already studying the cryptocurrency…and others especially students demand to have a courses on bitcoin at it’s underlying technology especially in U.S.

Some countries in asia are having seminars about crypto, my university even had NEM to spare some words (and even airdrops!). 

And many people are already aware of cryptocurrency most specially Bitcoin, though other people using these to fool and chump others.
Yep, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are hot on new lately. More and more people are beginning to recognize crypto as a real currency. The popularity  of it was probably caused by the boom last december, when BTC almost reached the $20,000 mark at $19,790.7

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Cofuchu

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

I visited a lot of forums, blogs, e-books, etc. There is no specific key for success in cryptocurrency. You can learn all the news and information on
nhoknhopluu

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

In spite of learning cryptocurrency, I think it's better to start learning about blockchain first. It's the most worthy.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

Simple, in order for you to enlighten peopke about bitcoin you should have a lot of experience. Experience is, of course, the number one teacher. Seminars and talks about bitcoins all over the world are being conducted. It’s much better to be part of it sometimes.

Suares

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

The process is already running. To date, more people are learning about crypto. The main source of information is the Internet, news in the country about crypto. For example, Peru has now launched the ICO, which is aimed specifically at the crypto education of the people of Peru. It's very interesting
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are already spreading all over the world many people have already an idea about it and they can read and research in the internet about it.You can read them also in social media.
Darerando

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

They can be educated with the help of Blockchain but most importantly they can be educated when they're willing to read news, blogs, or simply go online for research regarding bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
tinyhunter112

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: