Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum. Long-term signal for sale  (Read 138 times)
ICEXch (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

Ethereum. Long-term signal for sale
https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/2334-ethereum-long-term-signal-for-sale

The last 4 weeks Ethereum’s rate is confidently going down, outstripping Bitcoin’s pace.
MAcross on the weekly chart is in sale.
The buy signal was received more than a year ago at $ 14.57, now the sell price is $ 447.
Fantastic profitability.
Historically, the signal for sale from the MAcross was also received in the fall of 2016. After that, the decline continued for another 30%.
If we now deduct 30% of the current price, we will receive about $ 300 - a technically strong support level and the level from which the rate escalated up in the fall of 2017.
All this suggests that at least the immediate goal of the decline is the $ 300 + - $ 50 area. And there we will see how strong the support of buyers will be.
Cancellation of the falling trend will be possible in case the rate goes above the slow moving average (now it is $ 725).
Profitable deals and follow our reviews!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:17:49 PM

https://app.icex.ch/en/feed/technical-analysis/2334-ethereum-long-term-signal-for-sale

The last 4 weeks Ethereum’s rate is confidently going down, outstripping Bitcoin’s pace.
The buy signal was received more than a year ago at $ 14.57, now the sell price is $ 447.
Fantastic profitability.
Historically, the signal for sale from the MAcross was also received in the fall of 2016. After that, the decline continued for another 30%.
If we now deduct 30% of the current price, we will receive about $ 300 - a technically strong support level and the level from which the rate escalated up in the fall of 2017.
All this suggests that at least the immediate goal of the decline is the $ 300 + - $ 50 area. And there we will see how strong the support of buyers will be.
Cancellation of the falling trend will be possible in case the rate goes above the slow moving average (now it is $ 725).

Yes, I will still hold the ETH until its price is restored. I have always believed in ETH, its history has made more confidence in the recovery of ETH. To become a professional trader, we need patience and excellent analytical skills. I believe in your analyzes and will hold them.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

Isn't near enough every coin signaling a long term sale right now. ETH will likely fall and $300 seems a strong support as it was around that figure for many months in 2017. It would be a brave individual to sell right now after holding from over $1000

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:52:45 PM

I do believe that Ethereum has more potential than any other cryptocurrencies. It has more room to grow than bitcoin which is why it is at the 2nd rank. We can see that it has grown so much in the last year. It was merely a few dollars at the beginning of the year and made its way to the $1k milestone. Although it is now at around $500 , I am pretty much sure as soon as BTC recovers its price , ETH will be back on its track too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:56:05 PM

Fantastic profitability.

Yes, I will still hold the ETH until its price is restored. I have always believed in ETH, its history has made more confidence in the recovery of ETH. To become a professional trader, we need patience and excellent analytical skills. I believe in your analyzes and will hold them.
Me too, in this time i still hold ETH, i believe ETH soon will be rise again, if i have more money i will buy more ETH in this time for long term invest. always belive because ETH is one of the best cryptocurrency

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

I do believe that Ethereum has more potential than any other cryptocurrencies. It has more room to grow than bitcoin which is why it is at the 2nd rank. We can see that it has grown so much in the last year. It was merely a few dollars at the beginning of the year and made its way to the $1k milestone. Although it is now at around $500 , I am pretty much sure as soon as BTC recovers its price , ETH will be back on its track too.

And that's the case with a lot of altcoins these days. I don't even know if we can look at the cryptocurrency market as coins that are individual of each other because of the fact that when bitcoin goes down, around 99% of the other coins go down too. I suspect that this is because people are nervous about buying other coins. They just want to cash out back to their safe fiat currency instead of reinvesting into other coins. This causes a dent that's pretty hard to recover from if the prices keep going down.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Ether has fallen to around $500 but all cryptos have fallen against fiat. It is the percentage drop compared with other cryptos that matters.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

because of its growth, mainly off the back of largely worthless erc20 tokens, ethereum has just as much room to fall as it did to go up. i can well see more lowly alts holding much more of their value than ethereum.

bitcoin has its innate simplicity on its side. everyone knows what it does and why it does it. for a long period ethereum was nothing more than an ICO lottery machine.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

I think Ethereum is one of the potential currencies to invest in. It will grow in the coming months  .

jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:35:06 PM

because of its growth, mainly off the back of largely worthless erc20 tokens, ethereum has just as much room to fall as it did to go up. i can well see more lowly alts holding much more of their value than ethereum.

bitcoin has its innate simplicity on its side. everyone knows what it does and why it does it. for a long period ethereum was nothing more than an ICO lottery machine.

Have to agree, ETH is greatly inflated by ICOs and when all of those ICOs start to cash in on the funds that they raised then the price crashes. We're seeing that to the extreme with EOS dumping their ETH on the market. Bitcoin will always be around as it was the first and it's just simple, even if coins offer better speeds and cheaper fees people will still use bitcoin. Ethereum does not have that going for it, as soon as there's a much better blockchain offering the same features but cheaper and quicker people will jump ship. I see ETH having 1-2 years left at most as the main platform for ICOs and smart contracts.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

The extreme decline that Ethereum experienced is too heavy and sad. It seems that this negative signal will continue for a long time to 50/60 days ahead and maybe early June we will see Ethereum grow significantly, as it has been predicted by many people.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

I guess that Ethereum is falling stronger and deeper than Bitcoin because the teams are selling their ETHs after the successful ICO campaigns in order to get a fiat currency. Now Ethereum is below $400 already and likely goes to $300. Somebody said that this is its resistance level. Perhaps, the rich investors who bought a crypto-currencies at the end of 2017 are selling all of their coins at the current time. Or they are just shaking the crypto-exchange markets to pick some coins up from the nervous hands. The long-term signal shows a negative trend of the price of Ethereum.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:48:09 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 02:01:53 PM by HatakeKakashi

Ethereum is good for longterm investment and for sure you will gain more profit after few years of holding this coin. Because we know ethereum is one of the chances to become next bitcoin si better to keep and buy more ethereum to earn more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:09:09 PM

OF course I expect Ethereum to rebound strongly, I am seeing a lot of competition in the platform space though, with projects such as waves, kmd, neo, icx, am not so bullish on eth returns in the long run
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

ETH's current rate of decline is quite high. Currently ETH price is $ 380, This is a price I can not imagine. I do not think ETH will continue to fall. I bought ETH open price $ 400 I think this is the bottom of ETH. But now I get a hole. within 2 days. I do not understand Crypto, what is happening to them.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

Basically I am a buyer at these levels.

Reason being is that $420 was the yearly pivot for 2017 and when it exploded in price at the end of the year it created a huge major bull flag.

Basically $300-400 area is a major support and buy level.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
venom1977

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:20 PM

Fantastic profitability.

Buy and hodl that's it. Agree with a lot of ppl that said it was all about ICOs getting fiat after ending Wink
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:22:37 AM

I have been looking for something logical to explain the current free fall of ethereum till I met this post.Its heart breaking to see the sharp decline in price I least expected it to go that down but here it is probably heading towards $100.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

Ethereum is good for longterm investment and for sure you will gain more profit after few years of holding this coin.

Precisely, for me instead of panicking better to focus on having more ETH because this is one of our future cryptocurrency, its technology is great and its the only coin so far that can take the lead in cryptomarket. Don’t waste this opportunity to but more eth, it can make you bigger profit in long term.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: