Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Guarda is introducing the advanced Multicurrency Web Wallet!  (Read 444 times)
hgsteknoloji (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:14:56 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 02:24:16 PM by hgsteknoloji

Hello everyone,

Apart from constantly improving the set of our secure non-custodial mobile wallets, Guarda is now introducing the advanced Multicurrency Web Wallet, featuring the most popular crypto coins and tokens.

At the moment the list of supported currencies includes: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum (+ERC20 tokens), Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple and more crypto are going to be featured!

The full list of features includes:
  • Receiving and sending the currencies
  • Transaction history
  • Built-in exchange
  • Purchase with fiat
  • Import and export of the private keys
  • Wallet backup

Security and privacy stay our priorities across all products. Guarda Web wallet doesn’t require you to create an account on the platform or share any private information. As it is also a light wallet, we do not have access to the wallet keys or store your passwords. It makes Guarda the most advanced and secure interface for direct interaction with the blockchain.

Check out more information on our official Blog.

Join us on:

TwitterFacebookRedditTrustpilotMediumTelegram

Start your own guarded experience and stay in touch with our news!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uzi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Wow... Guarda doesn't store the private keys right? It's like MyEtherWallet?
hgsteknoloji (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

Wow... Guarda doesn't store the private keys right? It's like MyEtherWallet?

Hello!
Thank you for your interest! You are absolutely right, Guarda Web Wallet is a light wallet, we do not store any of the access data for your wallet, private keys or funds. With our wallet, you could be sure that your assets are highly secured and you are the only person who has the access to the wallet. MEW is a good example, however, we went ahead developing Multicurrency Web Wallet.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Athavan

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

https://i.imgur.com/TXfXLg1.png

Hello everyone,

Apart from constantly improving the set of our secure non-custodial mobile wallets, Guarda is now introducing the advanced Multicurrency Web Wallet, featuring the most popular crypto coins and tokens.

At the moment the list of supported currencies includes: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum (+ERC20 tokens), Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple and more crypto are going to be featured!

The full list of features includes:
  • Receiving and sending the currencies
  • Transaction history
  • Built-in exchange
  • Purchase with fiat
  • Import and export of the private keys
  • Wallet backup

Security and privacy stay our priorities across all products. Guarda Web wallet doesn’t require you to create an account on the platform or share any private information. As it is also a light wallet, we do not have access to the wallet keys or store your passwords. It makes Guarda the most advanced and secure interface for direct interaction with the blockchain.

Check out more information on our official Blog.

Join us on:

TwitterFacebookRedditTrustpilotMediumTelegram

Start your own guarded experience and stay in touch with our news!
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

Just finished using it for the first time (honestly, I'm impressed with its UI).

Tested the following:

Receiving
Importing
- There's an issue for importing an old doge address (apart from that, importing other crypto addresses worked nicely), kept giving me the invalid error.

What annoyed me:

Enter the password to unlock your wallet.
Had to do it every few minutes (hope something can be done for that).

What I liked:

Ability to easily edit the label for each address
Overall experience

Few suggestions:

1. Show the addresses of each coin under them (on the left table) - Makes it easier for labeling them (when multiple addresses of the same kind are created or imported).
2. Ability to send to many

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hgsteknoloji (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

Just finished using it for the first time (honestly, I'm impressed with its UI).

Tested the following:

Receiving
Importing
- There's an issue for importing an old doge address (apart from that, importing other crypto addresses worked nicely), kept giving me the invalid error.

What annoyed me:

Enter the password to unlock your wallet.
Had to do it every few minutes (hope something can be done for that).

What I liked:

Overall experience

Few suggestions:

1. Show the addresses of each coin under them (on the left table) - Makes it easier for labeling them (when multiple addresses of the same kind are created or imported).

Hello! Thank you very much for your constructive feedback! We'll surely use your suggestions to make our wallet even better! Stay tuned for our updates!

uzi

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

What I liked:

Overall experience

Few suggestions:

I think if you assign a unique marker for each currency then everything will fall into place. I did so and it's easy to remember.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:38:05 PM

Looks nice but I'll wait until there are more coins added (especially from "shitcoin" pool, LOL).

uzi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Looks nice but I'll wait until there are more coins added (especially from "shitcoin" pool, LOL).

shitcoin - wtf, dude? Grin
ni23457
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 77

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

I recommend that everyone look at this topic before using it

Russian Changelly, Atomic Wallet, ChangeNOW, Guarda, Ink.one, Evercode Lab
for unregistered users: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@somenotesand/russia-s-changelly-atomic-wallet-changenow-guarda-ink-one-evercode-lab

Gladych (CEO and co-founder of Changelly) has another company Atomic Wallet (legal address of offshore company: Estonia, Tornimäe tn 5, 10117, Tallinn linn, Harju maakond)
Atomic Wallet's co-founder is Brusov
Brusov and Sokolov are co-founders of Evercode Lab; Sokolov is also co-founder of Guarda Wallet (legal address of offshore company: Estonia, Tornimäe tn 5, 10117, Tallinn linn, Harju maakond)
Evercode Lab's co-founders are Lapin and Sergeev (CEO and lead developer of ChangeNOW)
It's just happy St. Petersburg family

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: