Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Business Is Now Legal in Belarus  (Read 373 times)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

overall its a very good step,akin to legalising bitcoin in Japan for Asia
we  have to wait and see the imnplementation though
Belarus is not very known for its IT,unlike India,for example but this decision can lead to a boom in both businesses
and home grown talents as more money will be invested into education to fill in the positions to be potentially opened
as for Russia's influence or being behind it-I don't believe this,although Belarus sometimes is a testing ground,but not in this case
besides Lukashenko has been criticising Russia alot lately,for example the great milk debacle when he told his enterpreneurs to look for different markets,other than Russia
following the ban of milk produce from Belarus in Russia starting 31 of March

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:38:30 PM

overall its a very good step,akin to legalising bitcoin in Japan for Asia
we  have to wait and see the imnplementation though
Belarus is not very known for its IT,unlike India,for example but this decision can lead to a boom in both businesses
and home grown talents as more money will be invested into education to fill in the positions to be potentially opened
as for Russia's influence or being behind it-I don't believe this,although Belarus sometimes is a testing ground,but not in this case
besides Lukashenko has been criticising Russia alot lately,for example the great milk debacle when he told his enterpreneurs to look for different markets,other than Russia
following the ban of milk produce from Belarus in Russia starting 31 of March
All the good news from Japan is over. Now I'm not sure that Japan will ever be a Paradise for cryptocurrency users. Exchanges are leaving Japan, and that's not a good signal. I think that the cryptocurrency business will not move to the countries of the former USSR. It's too risky. They will move to offshore jurisdictions.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Bceм дoбpoгo вpeмeни cyтoк! Ктo-тo влaдeeт инфopмaциeй o тoм кaк в Бeлapycи бyдeт paбoтaть cвязкa opгaнизaция - биpжa - бaнк? Ecть пpaктикa или paзъяcнeния пo этoмy вoпpocy?
Cпacибo!
You have to create such question thread in your or Russian Local section. The law is new and I guess nobody understand how it is going to work exactly. If you are from Belarus, my advice to you is to find the information from the bank and exchanger directly.
Sorento

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

This a great news, how i wish Russia can do the same.... Congratulations to Belarusians!!
alie121

Activity: 622

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

this is a good news tho, although in my country crypto business is not legal yet. Hope in my country crypto will be legal soon ..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

It will take more than that to lure in some entrepreneurs in doing business in there. I mean to keep things real as possible Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies in that matter is not one of the main things a businessmen is looking at for, things like taxes, economy, target market are the things a businessmen is looking for before they venture out and try a business out there. They are only attracting a specific group of people who want to create a business out there and all of it will be crypto related businesses. 
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

Belarus, a country suffering from a bad reputation with politicians in the West, is now poised to improve its image with western Moscow allies close to Moscow, also called the last dictatorship in Europe, becoming European leader as far as freedom crypto is concerned. Comprehensive regulation, which largely legislates the crypto sector, is now officially in force.
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

Belarus, a country suffering from a bad reputation with politicians in the West, is now poised to improve its image with western Moscow allies close to Moscow, also called the last dictatorship in Europe, becoming European leader as far as freedom crypto is concerned. Comprehensive regulation, which largely legislates the crypto sector, is now officially in force.

with all the "last dictatorship of Europe" stigma,Belorus has a democratically elected president,no dictatorship there whatsoever
it is just another western media fake news Smiley
if a country and its leader don't suit the west they brand them dictators,war mongers,evil etc.
take it with  a pinch of salt,will ya Smiley
Belarus can become the flagship for the cryptocurrency in Europe,if the legislation is supported by the goverment and the business
otherwise it could become just an empty declaration,we will monitor the news closely as this is important for both Belarus and Russia
and ,probably,to many european countries as well,to serve as a stimulus to adopt same measures

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:02:12 AM

good news,we need some kind of good news like that for the recovery of btc. good decision from Belarus government by allow their country to new technology

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Crypto-related activities are now considered legal in Belarus. The presidential decree “On the Development of the Digital Economy” came into force on March 28. The country aims to become a global IT hub luring entrepreneurs from around the world with a business-friendly environment. Unprecedented freedoms and generous incentives are enticing crypto companies to invest in the former Soviet republic.
A really great news for all the crypto business maniacs all around the world. Crypto businesses have been on a great roar around the world. There are new ICOs coming up everyday to establish their names in the market. So belarus is really giving a great opportunity to all of them and not to forget that most of the countries don't even recognize crypto as legal whereas this country is giving incentives for the same. Belarus might be aiming to create a business friendly economy.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:27:06 PM

with all the "last dictatorship of Europe" stigma,Belorus has a democratically elected president,no dictatorship there whatsoever
if a country and its leader don't suit the west they brand them dictators,war mongers,evil etc.
Belarus can become the flagship for the cryptocurrency in Europe,if the legislation is supported by the goverment and the business
otherwise it could become just an empty declaration,we will monitor the news closely as this is important for both Belarus and Russia
and ,probably,to many european countries as well,to serve as a stimulus to adopt same measures
I won't argue. I am not from Belarus, so I cannot say anything about this country. But I do not believe that there is freedom in any country from the former USSR. Communist ideology is destroying the minds of the citizens. I do not believe that big business will invest in a country with an ambiguous reputation. There are many other countries. But residents of Belarus may be able to freely access cryptocurrencies.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

I won't argue. I am not from Belarus, so I cannot say anything about this country. But I do not believe that there is freedom in any country from the former USSR. Communist ideology is destroying the minds of the citizens. I do not believe that big business will invest in a country with an ambiguous reputation. There are many other countries. But residents of Belarus may be able to freely access cryptocurrencies.
With all of this same kind of news popping out everywhere talking all about legality but the truth is no one really give a shit about of banning such crypto currencies in their countries. But the fact is that they just let the people to be aware of investing such as hyip and ponzi sites that could lead a loss of their money. I don't think crytocurrency could affect such political issues, because government doesn't bother it if it is not a hindrance to them.

Crypto currency is a different matter to them.

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

It's a great news when crypto currency is legal in some country especially in Belarus. In means crypto currency for some people still needed. Some investors still buy and hold in some coins. I hope in the future many country accept and legal crypto currency world will grow fast.
FrontierObscura

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 08:05:46 PM

So... is crypto business different from the regular business? how so?
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:02:07 PM

I read also this news from good source
https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-business-is-now-legal-in-belarus

"Crypto Business Is Now Legal in Belarus" - "Crypto Activities Are Free, Tax-Free"
Decree №8, signed by President Alexander Lukashenko in December, entered into force on March 28 to create conditions for the development of the digital economy in Belarus. It effectively legalizes crypto business activities, like exchange services, initial coin offerings, mining operations, smart contracts.

With kind of information i got from source wikipedia, that
Economy of Belarus
GDP [Gross Domestic Product] Increase$173 billion (2017 est.)
GDP by sector agriculture (9.1%), industry (47.2%), services (43.7%) (2012 est.)

By stats, their citizen has huge interest in industry and services area, this is good point for both party either country accepting crypto and citizen using crypto for improving their business sector. The President Alexander Lukashenko has taken good decision with this issue.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:57:53 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 12:11:12 AM by orions.belt19

It's a great step forward for crypto in its entirety, because what happens in one country will eventually happen in other countries as well. Japan has been a benchmark in the Asian region when it comes to how they benefit from an open minded stance when it comes to crypto, and Belarus can hopefully do the same in their field. The only thing to do take into consideration, is the fact that Belarus isn't really that attractive for major entities in the crypto world due to the situation there, and the unstable government. I first want to see if they manage to keep word consistently for a few years straight. After their main vision will be more clear, it very likely will give even international players the incentive to settle themselves there.

I agree and I hope other countries would follow suit and this would have a domino effect. However, with the said unattractive state and unstable government of Belarus, others may not look up to it as a role model for others within the cryptospace to follow. Perhaps they have done so in the hopes to improve their economy. Legalizing cryptocurrencies opens up a lot of new opportunities and new businesses may be started to attract foreign investors. 
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

believe me or not but there is much more freedom there than you can imagine
communist ideology? are you being serious? have a look at the Ukraine-the communist party has been outlawed
Latvia,Lithuania,Estonia all of them do not have any of the communist ideology whatsoever
Russia-P.Grudinin,the communist party candidate, got 11% of the votes,kinda shows you how popular it is
stop listening to the news and try to get information from different sources,
ambiguous reputation ,love the high horse approach  Grin
business will invest where the capital gets the most profit,so if it is profitable to invest in cryptobusinesses in Belarus,the money will flow
Germany,France,Poland hell,even Great Britain are buying russian gas,even if they are crying that the russians are evil at every corner

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Congrats to the people of Belarus about legalizing crypto business in your country. This will allow for many people from this country to trade and transact business with crypto currency freely without restriction. This will also boost the economic development of this  country. I hope other countries in the world will emulate this gesture.

AGenser

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

Я дyмaю чтo для Бeлapycи в цeлoм этo oчeнь бoльшoй шaг впepeд. Ho здecь вaжнa oднa дeтaль - зa гpaницeй кpиптoвaлюты нaбpaли oбopoты и paзвивaютcя yжe дaвнo и интeнcивнo - вoпpoc : кaк быcтpo и мнoгo ли cпeциaлиcтoв бyдyт paзвивaть имeннo этo нaпpaвлeниe, и нacкoлькo кpиптa нaбepeт пoпyляpнocть. Пpивлeчeниe cпeциaлиcтoв и тpeнepoв из Poccии дyмaю oчeнь пoмoглo - пocкoлькy нa мoй взгляд тaм бoльшee кoличecтвo пpoфeccиoнaлoв нeжeли в Бeлapycи.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

I would like to extend my congratulation to the people of Belarus for sure now they are celebrating and very happy about the good news they have right now in their country, hope that some countries who banned bitcoin will consider to evaluate again what is in bitcoin why some countries regulating it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: