Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:15:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre-ICO][ANN] London Based SMRT Pre-ICO is officially open  (Read 734 times)
SMRT (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:22:37 PM

Visit the Website  |  View the Whitepaper  |  View our Pitch Deck  |  Follow us on Twitter

Hi All  Smiley  Introducing the SMRT Token.....

The Smart Startup Token (SMRT) is the gateway to smart contracts for startups and small businesses.
Think of a vending machine that dispenses templates of smart contracts with a row for business formation, a row for intellectual property, a row for funding, a row for trading etc. Choose your template, insert your token, and get going on filling in the contract or engaging an expert to help you. The SMRT project is to create this vending machine and the user interface to turn the templates into executable contracts.

We are focused on the clearly defined ecosystem of startups and small businesses, providing automatically enforced contracts that enable them to trade and function.

WE AIM TO MAKE BLOCKCHAIN MORE ACCESSIBLE

Our team includes a Member of the European Parliament,
Professors and highly skilled and experienced talent, connections and expertise in blockchain, AI,
entrepreneurship, funding, intellectual property, government and regulation. Giving SMRT a very solid base.

Our Pre-ICO is now Live:

50% TOKEN BONUS FOR PRE-SALE CONTRIBUTORS

Pre-ICO End: Saturday 21st April 2018
Token Standard: ERC20
Accepted Cryptocurrencies: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH
Pre-ICO Hardcap: 90 million SMRT
Crowdsale Hardcap: 210 million SMRT
Total Fixed Supply: 600 million SMRT

Token Allocation
SMRT Pre-Sale: 15% - Currently Running
Crowdsale: 35%
Incentives: 10%
Lockup until April 2020: 40%

Our ICO is structured to ensure that the allocated percentages are reached by the end of the token sale regardless of the number of tokens purchased. This guarantees there are no excess additional tokens in circulation. It also ensures that the Pre-ICO and Crowdsale contributors will retain an overall 50% of the tokens regardless of the outcome of the hardcaps. 

Visit the Website  |  View the Whitepaper  |  View our Pitch Deck  |  Follow us on Twitter

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Great project join it and get free token.
saltox

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

Hi, do you have any bounty campaign?
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

ICO for unique ICO platform – that’s really great! I wish you good luck team! Could you answer my question: what fiat currency can I hold on the platform?
EfIRchEk

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:07:53 PM

Just one more thing I don’t understand is how will the developers gain revenues on this. Are there any fees?
Chu@N

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

How much people do you want to attract? For this kind of project there are a huge need of people.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:18:47 PM

Hello devs, will be there a possibility to transfer tokens from one wallet to another? I want to send money regularly.
KaDeGrOB(1)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Hello team, I see that your project is gaining momentum. =) I do not have Mastercard or Visa, but I have Maestro card. Can I deposit with it?
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

Which countries can use this exchange? Often there are a lot of excluded countries.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Looks interesting, hope it will be something like Fund platform with some bonuses to newcomers.
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

Didn’t find on the website, do you have a referral program?
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

so now how many targets are collected and how many have been collected? ( soft cap ) it seems i see this project quite interesting and are you planed for make bounty program on this project?
arndt.maier

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

Which countries can use this exchange? Often there are a lot of excluded countries.

None dev team can give you exact list of excluded countries because the list of them is constantly updating.
It's not devs who exclude countries from participating. So you'd better consult your local lawyer to make sure that your country is restricting/not restricting crypto usage. This will be the best way to find it out.

Devs, do you already have a demo platform or demo wallet?
Logan22

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Whitepaper says that the only excluded countries are China and USA, I think it’s pretty good for this kind of project.
Jokerrr

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

Crypto is our future and great projects like this can really help to make money, I want to see growth of the project.
arndt.maier

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Whitepaper says that the only excluded countries are China and USA, I think it’s pretty good for this kind of project.

You can add India to that list too. It's just announced its start of banning crypto.
SMRT (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

Hi we currently do not have a bounty program for the Pre-ICO but we will be holding a bounty program for the main Crowdsale which is scheduled in Q4 2018. In regards to fiat payment we accept transfers but this involves KYC. Please contact support@smartstartuptoken.tech for further information in regards to this.
Casperok

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

Hi devs, how do you attract users to your project? It seems to be not so easy.
Titomonriki

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

Hey team, I have some question – do you support handling fiat money on your website?
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

Do I understand correctly that your project is some platform which provides services for creating new ICO’s?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: