Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need to pay first before you can claim your rewards on bounty campaign?  (Read 451 times)
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions
who is the person who asks for a payment first, bounty manager or team from project that you participate?
if may i know which bounty ??
as long as I follow bounty no one has ever asked for a payment to get a reward, I think it's a fraud(scam)
Fancey

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:42 AM

do not believe it may be a fraud anyway you want to campaign why should issue 0.004btc
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

I have a recent bounty campaign and they are saying that i need to pay them 0.004 btc before i can earn my bounty rewards. This is the first time i heard of it. I already reported it to the moderator but based on their reply they cannot do anything because i will fall under biased decisions
Well this I have not heard. Can you tell the name of this ICO project so that bounty hunters know this fraudulent team and arrange a boycott and general contempt for them? This is generally the arrogance of requiring money to advertise them. It seems that the scammers are on the offensive.

Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

You and nothing have to pay nobody, have to pay for participation and performance of certain conditions to you. Unfortunately, you have got on the most real swindlers, I recommend to gather all victim and to write the collective complaint at a forum. This campaign needs immediately to be banned.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:50:08 AM

Do not do that. pay to get a reward from your hard work? For sure it is a scam. You should just say what project you mean for other people is also more careful.
Next time please be more selective in choosing the project.
mukuro04 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

Thank you so much for all of the advices. Its just that someone copied the account of the bounty admin. They do have the same pictures and information. Even the username is also the same. I miss out that there is a letter which he or she doubled. Ive already talked to the real admin. Its just sad that this type of people do exist
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

That would be the fiancia scam where i posted and promoted this shit project for 4months and they are asking people to send 0.01 ETH to be able to get the tokens,what a douchebags! they cant even speak and communicate with english language because they are indians that i why these people will try to take advantage the situation in the market.

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:00:20 PM

Its obviusly scam . There is nothing like that in any campaign. And there is no reason why you need to pay that 0.004 BTC what they plan to use to that amount much better if you will link here what campaign it is so DT will help you to tag them.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

Only indians will do this shit,asking for ethereum to get your rewards, 100% indian people,what the hell they think about us ? stupid ? nah,might be their scam project didnt work and they want to get those money from the bounty hunters that is why they are asking hunters to send ethereum first to get their shit tokens,stay away or else you are done.

altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

No and Never. These are scammers. In Bounties, we do a promotional service, and get rewards or paid by a business/ico. Most of popular ico projects announced these type of scamming, phishing tries. Those scammers send emails and ask for a small payment prior to send bounty tokens. or they use phishing sites and ask for our wallet address and private key. Be safe and get rid of these scam emails.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

Scam! sounds like the FIANCIA scam attempt today they have removed the official telegram group. Legit projects wont ask you to send anything because they have enough money to support the development of the project these are 100% SCAM so stay away from these shit people.Dont mind your stakes and find a better campaign which wont scam people.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

That is 100% a scam,that is the first time i have heard that these scammers have tried to scam hunters,that is purely stupidity asking people to send their money and then return it back after the ICO,bullshit! they cant be serious because it is too obvious with their scheme a traditional scammer probably an indian national.

altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

Only indians will do this shit,asking for ethereum to get your rewards, 100% indian people,what the hell they think about us ? stupid ? nah,might be their scam project didnt work and they want to get those money from the bounty hunters that is why they are asking hunters to send ethereum first to get their shit tokens,stay away or else you are done.

That's completely a nonsense. Why only Indians? Not only south Asian people (Including India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) But also China, USA, Japan, Korea do this. Scammers are not confined to one country. Its one of main symptom of the mankind. The biggest ico scam of the Year Denaro was done by an European team. most Crypto wallets hacking, Phishing Attacks was done by China.

Im not an Indian and I do completely hate them. But All Indians are not scammers and All other peoples not Good persons.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:23:27 PM

You don't have to pay anything to claim your rewards in bounty campaign,  you do work as what they ask you to do so way do you pay. 
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:29:21 PM

Obviously a scam! that is why we shouldnt trust these people when it comes to our IDs because they can easily flip the table.Legit projects can turn into scam that is why we need to pick those projects who wont give us shits at the end of the ICO,these people are destroying cryptocurrency's reputation that is why we need to get these people down.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

Clearly a scam stay away from these shit people,legit projects wont ask you anything to get your rewards! KYC can be asked but not coins because these people will try to scam the hunters,recently i have joined a scam project that i asking for the hunters to send coin before they can pass the KYC! what ? kyc that will require you to send your coin first ? sounds like a scam.

DMiracle1

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

You were undeniably scammed. No bounty campaign participant were demanded to pay just so for him/her to be compensated for the work he'd accomplished. Otherwise it's the other way around. You should be the one demanding payment from them. I'm just glad that i still haven't experience this kind of scenario.
Bitcoin community, let us all be perceptive if something like this comes up again and immediately report them.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

Of course not,it is 100% scam no legit campaign will ask you to send any amount to be sure that you arent cheating,kyc is enough but its not worth the hassle because they can easily use your ID to some shady businesses so do not bother to participate with these campaigns or else you are done.Staying away from these projects would be the best thing to do.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

No,stay away from these people that will turn into scam for sure! no legit project campaign will ask you any amount because they have raised enough money with these investors probably that is a redflag ! stay away and do not let them scam your ass.These are shady businesses that we need to see obviously they couldnt get what they want to investors that is why they are trying to scam the hunters.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
nakauten

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

Nope,surely it is a scam project that is a traditional scam attempt and you should know it because you could be scammed easily! is this for real? never heard of this scheme ,actually its obvious attempt to scam people more or less they will run away from investors and bounty hunters! be more vigillant and alert with these campaigns and stay safe.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: