Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ?  (Read 7597 times)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

Thats right, NEO is a good choice for long term investment and I believe is going to be the next Ethereum. I just researched on NEO and I found out that It is now trading around 80$ to 120 $ range. It has a potential to reach 500 to 800$ like Ether by the end of this year or next. Neo is beginning to use to power new ICOs and I concluded that it has a great ability to reach higher. The platform is very simple and security is high too.
JP_crypto

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

NEO is a very beneficial project for those who make investment for long-term. It often referred to as the Chinese Ethereum is a cryptocurrency all set to change smart contract creation. The main goal NEO is to create a smart economy with digital assets, digital identities, and smart contracts. Unlike Ethereum, smart contracts on NEO can be created using traditional popular programming languages like C, Java etc. That is why some people believe NEO to be the “one”.
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

I think you should hold NEO for long-term goal. One of the interesting advantages that NEO has from the technology perspective is that they are quantum computer resistant. When quantum computers develop enough, blockchains could be vulnerable, and NEO has theoretically designed their blockchain to account for this. From this small information, we can see that NEO is here to stay, at least they are preparing themseves to get a really long life.
hasbihafis

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:27:22 AM

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.

If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a “cool” collectible… which is a possibility).

So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 03:07:42 PM by ololajulo

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
It went lower than that before it came up to the price you quoted. The same goes for almost all the coin at the time, no cause for scare. just hodl for at least the next 2 month it would have recovered and go beyond the price you bought it. Still your learning stage, all profession has its challenges and that's the cryptocurrency challenge,  patience is required..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

Don't worry, NEO will recovery fast. It is good for long-term investment. Beside, you will earn gas as a reward for hold NEO. Unlike Ethereum, NEO offers substantially more in its capability. While Ethereum offers only proprietary languages for smart contracts, NEO allows for a number of more common languages like .NET, Java, and soon Python and Go.
Flynn Anderson

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

Yes of course. In my view, NEO is one of the most potential coins in the market at the present. In addition, many experts predict that it can be the next Bitcoin in the near future. So, I think investing in NEO for long-term is a smart choice.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?
Bro you should not lose hope for neo,specially when you bought it just for a month or more than that. Neo is not short term but a long term investment.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

NEO is like Ethereum's cousin. Same opportunities, different audience. Neo is more focused on the chinese crypto market, it supposed to be the smartcontract platform for the majority of chinese ICO. There are a lot of investors in china, and the prospects for neo are huge, unless the state doesn't press hard or prohibit ICO at all, as it was done last fall, when NEO immediately fell in price by almost 2 times. I keep holding it at 2-3% of the capital.

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:08:02 PM

i dont hold any neo but i think that neo is not a bad choice for long term holding. Because there will be more neo based icos in the future. And neo is still very cheap comparing with ethereum.

turn the page
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

Yes, it could be a good choice but I would suggest you don’t put your money in singe one cryptocurrency. NEO has a huge base of the population because it’s founded in China as the government forbids other crypto exchanges. It is a good choice if you are willing to hold the NEO shares for a year or so until more and more Chinese people will be using it. It seems NEO is well positioned to become a major player in the East. But nothing is guaranteed - especially when it comes to investing! Unfortunately, much of NEO's future rests in the hands of the Chinese government NEO doesn’t make a big part in my crypto portfolio. There are several reasons why it has lots of potentials but I still believe that Ethereum will be a winner in the future of those two coins.

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Neo is a very good coin to hold for long term , it has its blockchain which other tokens can be hosted on, that's cool and a good reason to hold neo. Never panic sell no matter how bad the market might be, just hold and be patience. All you need is patience.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:24:00 PM

many people are starting to question the future of NEO because neo has decreased long and even its rank in coinmarketcap has been followed by some other coins. I as a neo holder feel very disappointed but I try to stay calm and keep waiting and hopefully this will get better in the long term.

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

In my opinion ETH is a good choice for long term investment. They can increase and compete with the BTC in the future. So focus on ETH or BTC, the two major coins in the market, you will never lose if you patiently hold them for long periods of time.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

If we look at the trend of NEO for the entire period of its existence, it can be concluded that this is a promising crypto currency, but has not yet reached its heyday. Because I'm looking at NEO for a long time, well, at least half a year. I think NEO is a good coin for the long term investment.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

i dont hold any neo but i think that neo is not a bad choice for long term holding. Because there will be more neo based icos in the future. And neo is still very cheap comparing with ethereum.

I think that you should invest in NEO.
NEO is great for long-term investing IMO.
It is a lot cheaper than Ethereum, because it is not so popular, but I believe that this will change in the near future.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

of course,neo is one of the solid coin in the market,its platform is much powerful than ethereum's as it is theoretically quantum proof,more future proof than ethereum,neo is more focused in smart economy while ethereum specializes at smart contracts which is why i am investing to neo over ethereum as neo is much cheaper than ethereum as of the moment.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:29:50 PM

yep- neo looks strong!
nice team, nice idea and development
and we may to saw his strong in the past and i think in the future

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

I think neo is a alt that has a pretty good progress in the market and if you make a neo purchase with a long term investment objective you probably don't have to worry about price decline that occurs in your investment, because every currency crypto always fluctuate
7Pro

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

I'm sure that NEO is a great investment coin. I bought a few coins and I think I can sell them at a price of $ 700 per coin.

NEO is excellent project with great future. I have invested a lot in it and advice everyone to invest in NEO.
For $700 you will have to wait  and hold it for a while, because I don;t see it happening this year.
Well, in my opinion, expect too much profit can lead us into much loss even deep and deeper so be realistic person.
But if you are ready to expect much profit and also have much loss then all is fine. The ready to get both opportunity is the first option before decide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: