Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is neo good choice for long-term investment ?  (Read 7597 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

I know it drops right now due to being influenced by Bitcoin as they were being hit by bad news or some unexpected things that would prevent them from making a huge bull run. As for me, I think NEO is truly worth investing in the long-term as it is one of the top 10 altcoins of today. Just hold it while the price is still low for you to sell.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

Definetly - YES!:) NEO like Ethereum, many of new project use its blockchain to develope their projects since ICO.
I agree, neo is a very promising platform for new projects, it will definitely be a success. At this particular moment, the price of neo has fallen, but this is the general trend of the market. The price of neo will grow with the advent of new projects on this platform.
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

Definetly - YES!:) NEO like Ethereum, many of new project use its blockchain to develope their projects since ICO.
I agree, neo is a very promising platform for new projects, it will definitely be a success. At this particular moment, the price of neo has fallen, but this is the general trend of the market. The price of neo will grow with the advent of new projects on this platform.
At this time, the entire crypto currency market is not very stable, so it's not right to draw conclusions about the project, based on current prices. I think that after the market recovery the situation will change radically.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

In contrast to Ethereum, Neo has a solution to problems: scaling, legalization of smart contracts, ease of their writing and application, mining. Neo works on the system of proof of stake.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

A lot of people said chinese ethereum for neo. I searched a lot about neo , then I bought some neo at 0.0085 btc. But it dropped at 0.0072 now. I know the market all down but neo dissapointed me. What do you think about neo for long-tem for neo ?

In my own opinion, neo is not a good choice, i prefer that you should invest on ethereum because the price of this coin in the market is continuously growing due to the number of investments in the market.

DimOrloff

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

My think that neo will not go up in nearest time (I mean 10-12 month). Investors prefer eth and bitcoin to be sure that their deposits will grow to the end of the year.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

South Korea will unban domestic ICO's soon, maybe now is the perfect time to grab some coins of such platforms like NEO and ETH

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
SERGOSTAP

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

I think that NEO is a good coin for long-term investment. This is an interesting project that will take a worthy place, provided that the team will not stop.
I am sure that projects like the ethereum, waves, NEO etc. will have a popularity.
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

I think NEO has all chances to be a good choice for a long term investment and I hope it will rise soon because I have bought it, too
Orda

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

I think that NEO is a good coin for long-term investment. This is an interesting project that will take a worthy place, provided that the team will not stop.
I am sure that projects like the ethereum, waves, NEO etc. will have a popularity.
Yes, I thought so, that is why I bought it. But now it is slowly getting low, so I am not so sure now, though I still believe in NEO
Orda

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:50:59 PM

My think that neo will not go up in nearest time (I mean 10-12 month). Investors prefer eth and bitcoin to be sure that their deposits will grow to the end of the year.
Well, I hope you are wrong - it is kind of sad to read such things when you have already invested in a coin. But I still believe in the best
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Existing video-sharing platforms rely on advertising. This means they have to answer to third-parties and advertisers. They aren’t always working in the interest of the people who help bring people to their platforms — the Creators — or even the viewers. Continue
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:04:25 PM

neo is good for long-term predictions that say if the neo coins will continue to grow as time passes, I think if the current position of the coins you have is decreasing you can wait and be patient to a certain price at some later time.
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Doing Neo for long-term investment is just as similar to the ethereum style.... jut slight differences to know. NEO is a blockchain project and is designed to host everything from smart contracts to ICOs and decentralised applications. Another obvious difference is that NEO’s network can manage 1,000 transactions per second, as compared to the Ethereum network which can only process 15 transactions per second.  It has good advantages and qualities that can help retain its potential for long term
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

I think NEO has all chances to be a good choice for a long term investment and I hope it will rise soon because I have bought it, too
NEO is known as ETH of China and indeed NEO is also an altcoin with many valuable practical applications so long term investment in NEO is very good. NEO is also a platform for many good ICO projects because in order to use the NEO platform the projects have to invest a lot of money so the scam rate is very low. That makes long-term investment in NEO very stable.

rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:52:09 PM

neo is good for long-term predictions that say if the neo coins will continue to grow as time passes, I think if the current position of the coins you have is decreasing you can wait and be patient to a certain price at some later time.
it's true, because now almost all the coins are in the red position. then wait and be patient because be patient here is a key to success to achieve more profit.
Valermos

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

Neo is from ten top cryptocurrencies and is rather volatile. Moreover, it has drivers to growth and may even surpass Etherium in the future. So for sure it will grow during this year.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

i don't know is good or not, but for now i bought some NEO for long terms investment.
but, i rather than buying neo right now because the price is reaching good entry point
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:08:24 PM

In my opinion NEO is excellent option for long term investment. So far NEO is tied up with the market and it s mood, but once NEO get its own direction and will boom.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

Neo to me is a very good choice for a long term investment, In the future I see many ico been done on the neo blockchain because of it's zero to low fee usage, I have invested quite a lot in neo.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: