Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 16266 times)
bitesprit (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:38:10 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2022, 04:29:55 PM by mprep

Well done devs. Please tell me what bonuses do you have now?
Hi there! To answer your question:
1. 65% discount right now on our pre-sale
2. pre-sale contributors get a lifetime discount on our trading fees: instead of 0.15%, you will be trading for 0.11% fees on our site
3. in our referral program, you get 3% in BEC tokens after all the transactions made by your referrals

Direct trading between cryptocurrency vs fiat currency really is something that most people wish for.
Since sometimes people don't want to get frustrated with the purchase on cryptocurrency before they were able to trade them.

Hi there! That's exactly why we will implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs. That seems to be the only logical step forward for the industry.

all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution is a very interesting project. I like the concept of this project and made me interested to participate in this project.

Hi! Glad you are interested in our project. Be sure to join our Telegram for more discussion!

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
russaa8

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

Interesting project! You plan to sell a lot more tokens and collect a lot of money. Tell me what is the investor's interest in buying your tokens, what does he get when buying them? I think that the discount on commissions from the exchange on the stock exchange is very small. Perhaps investors will receive a percentage of the income of the exchange or any privileges? I want to find the answer to the question why should I invest in your project?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.

True, the regulators are rather strict, but our negotiations are in preparation, and we'll provide updates on the way.

If you are planning an all in one cryptocurrency exchange, you should really be focusing on all necessary licenses as a major step of your whole roadmap. Without the licenses you can't do anything or you might get shut down.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.

True, the regulators are rather strict, but our negotiations are in preparation, and we'll provide updates on the way.

If you are planning an all in one cryptocurrency exchange, you should really be focusing on all necessary licenses as a major step of your whole roadmap. Without the licenses you can't do anything or you might get shut down.

Hi! Sure, we are aware of that, and we will start working on acquiring the licenses once the ICO is over. This process is going to run alongside the development of the exchange.
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

Hello, I like new similar crypto-exchange exchanges!
What are your advantages for ICO investors?

Hi there! Glad you like our project!
ICO investors will get lifetime discounts on our trading fees. 26% discount goes to the pre-sale investors and 13% goes to the crowdsale investors. Moreover, we are implementing the distribution of dividends in the form of monthly token buy back and burn to facilitate the steady growth of token value. This incentivizes long-term holding.
a great idea to sell discounts, whether there will be marketing moves for regular customers, for long-term package holders or other ways to attract customers.

mig6r

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

Hi! Sure, we are aware of that, and we will start working on acquiring the licenses once the ICO is over. This process is going to run alongside the development of the exchange.

you are going to acquire the licenses after the ICO? Isn't that a tremendous risk? What if you don't get the licenses?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:44 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 07:26:41 PM by Christini

What are the project managers’ expectations concerning platform’s reaching a cost-effective level and of subsequent profit?
merculet
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:21:01 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2022, 04:25:57 PM by mprep

Now many of these projects are enough. I think that the project can be distinguished only by the quality of the services it provides, which is not present in other projects.

Hi! Thanks for the kind words. I would like to add that it is not only the quality of the services we provide that is different from other platforms, but the way everything will be found on our exchange: alt-fiat pairs, debit card, one-of-a-kind charting solution, online wallet, bank level security, and much more. This comprehensive approach to trading services is also something that sets us apart from the rest of the exchanges besides the high level of quality with which our platform will operate.

you are going to acquire the licenses after the ICO? Isn't that a tremendous risk? What if you don't get the licenses?

Sure we are going to acquire the licenses after ICO, because some information the FCA needs will only be available for us after we have concluded the ICO. Furthermore, acquiring these licenses requires us to pay enormous fees to the authorities as well as to the people we hire to do the filing for us.

It is not risk at all, as getting the required license at the FCA heavily depends on the team we hire to do the filing, and on that front we won't have problems with Burlingtons as our legal advisor and financial law experts on board. Moreover, there are many ways in which the licenses can be acquired, so we will have more solutions to this question.

Many projects with platforms featuring crypto trading but here offers an easy all-in-one offer for anyone to trade .. hope to succeed

Hi! Thanks for the positive feedback!

What are the project managers’ expectations concerning platform’s reaching a cost-effective level and of subsequent profit?

Hello! We estimate the project to reach a cost-effective level of operation during Q1 2019 and reach operational profitability by the end of Q2 2019.

A very good concept. I am very fond of this project let alone the project is running in the field of exchange. How is a law going to manage project like this?

Hi! Thanks for the positive words! As regards regulation, we won't have a problem as long as 1. we have the required licenses (which we will have), 2. and we have a responsive law firm on board which can respond quickly to emerging regulatory decisions (which we already have). We are prepared! Smiley

Hey! Very good project. I appreciate very much that you’ve already developed your platform.

Hi! Thanks for the positive feedback! Glad to see we're on the right track Smiley

Interesting project! You plan to sell a lot more tokens and collect a lot of money. Tell me what is the investor's interest in buying your tokens, what does he get when buying them? I think that the discount on commissions from the exchange on the stock exchange is very small. Perhaps investors will receive a percentage of the income of the exchange or any privileges? I want to find the answer to the question why should I invest in your project?

Hi there! Sorry for the belated reply, did not mean to ignore your comment.

To the best of our knowledge, no exchanges are giving any discounts on their trading fee as rewards to their investors (except to whales perhaps who have their own terms). Paying 0.11% instead of 0.15% sounds like a good deal, especially because many exchanges charge higher trading fees, like 0.2%+.
We do not directly distribute dividends, since BEC is a utility token, but we do have a monthly buy back and burn program to raise the value of the token. This means that we will market buy BEC tokens on the BitEsprit exchange for some of our profits made in that month, and burn the tokens permanently. This way we incentivize long term holding.

Be sure to join our Telegram to ask your questions directly from the team!

gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

A very good concept. I am very fond of this project let alone the project is running in the field of exchange. How is a law going to manage project like this?

Hi! Thanks for the positive words! As regards regulation, we won't have a problem as long as 1. we have the required licenses (which we will have), 2. and we have a responsive law firm on board which can respond quickly to emerging regulatory decisions (which we already have). We are prepared! Smiley
Hey. This is good, and I hope there will not be surprises, especially with licenses. Because, what you create is really necessary today for many and many users of crypto currency. And it really will be a popular service if you release it.
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:35:56 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2022, 04:30:30 PM by mprep

Hey. This is good, and I hope there will not be surprises, especially with licenses. Because, what you create is really necessary today for many and many users of crypto currency. And it really will be a popular service if you release it.

It means a lot to hear you find this project very important in the current cryptocurrency ecosystem. There is no situation we will not be able to solve, legal or technical, because BitEsprit has to and will be realized for the betterment of the crypto trading sphere.

Dear BitEsprit community!

Big news are coming tomorrow! Not sharing any details yet, but tomorrow there’s going to be an official announcement, so stay tuned!

What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to joining in this  Cheesy
Hi! We are looking forward to seeing you on our Telegram channel as well! Smiley

russaa8

Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

To the best of our knowledge, no exchanges are giving any discounts on their trading fee as rewards to their investors (except to whales perhaps who have their own terms). Paying 0.11% instead of 0.15% sounds like a good deal, especially because many exchanges charge higher trading fees, like 0.2%+.
We do not directly distribute dividends, since BEC is a utility token, but we do have a monthly buy back and burn program to raise the value of the token. This means that we will market buy BEC tokens on the BitEsprit exchange for some of our profits made in that month, and burn the tokens permanently. This way we incentivize long term holding.

Thanks for the answer! You need to pay more attention to what the token can be useful. I, as an investor, did not see the information that you will be constantly buying out and burning the tokens. You need to communicate this to potential investors. A discount on the commission does not look very attractive to the investor.
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

Thanks for the answer! You need to pay more attention to what the token can be useful. I, as an investor, did not see the information that you will be constantly buying out and burning the tokens. You need to communicate this to potential investors. A discount on the commission does not look very attractive to the investor.

That's very useful feedback, thank you!
Admittedly, this information was buried in the token utility section of the whitepaper when you made that comment. We have modified our whitepaper since then, highlighting on the first two pages the most important features of BitEsprit, as well as details on the token sale and token utility. We'll work on communicating more clearly and more visibly what the benefits of investing are.
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

Hi. Do you have any working product (alpha or beta)?  If yes, how I can register for testing? thanks
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

Hi. Do you have any working product (alpha or beta)?  If yes, how I can register for testing? thanks

Hi! We have started developing the exchange, but more development has to be done before any public release can be made.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:21:12 PM

i think your softcap target is too high, how if the soft cap not reached after end of ico, or the project keep running although only up to the tier 1.?

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
numizmat

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

LCCX is another active UK cryptoexchange ICO which exactly addressing this licensing issue among other common security concerns by insuring clients online funds against hacks and being fully under UK government regulations (FCA). They even have an advisor with 5-year FCA background among their core team.
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:54:25 PM

LCCX is another active UK cryptoexchange ICO which exactly addressing this licensing issue among other common security concerns by insuring clients online funds against hacks and being fully under UK government regulations (FCA). They even have an advisor with 5-year FCA background among their core team.

Hi there! We have our own financial law expert too, as well as advisor from major UK bank Lloyds who is a security and regulation expert. From our perspective, being compliant with regulation is not an issue, but a requirement of an exchange to be legitimate and fair in business.
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

It is a pleasure to announce our strategic partnership with the Luxcess Group! Check out the links below for more information.

BitEsprit Medium:  https://medium.com/bitesprit/strategic-partnership-with-the-luxcess-group-497379d66483
Luxcess Group Medium: https://medium.com/luxcess-group/strategic-partnership-with-the-bitesprit-project-f13427736fc2
mig6r

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

Sure we are going to acquire the licenses after ICO, because some information the FCA needs will only be available for us after we have concluded the ICO. Furthermore, acquiring these licenses requires us to pay enormous fees to the authorities as well as to the people we hire to do the filing for us.

It is not risk at all, as getting the required license at the FCA heavily depends on the team we hire to do the filing, and on that front we won't have problems with Burlingtons as our legal advisor and financial law experts on board. Moreover, there are many ways in which the licenses can be acquired, so we will have more solutions to this question.

What kind of license do you actually have to go for? Is that some international license or which agency or institution are you going to approach?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2022, 09:17:57 PM by mprep

i think your softcap target is too high, how if the soft cap not reached after end of ico, or the project keep running although only up to the tier 1.?

Hi! If we do not reach the soft cap, we will still work on realizing the project.

What kind of license do you actually have to go for? Is that some international license or which agency or institution are you going to approach?

It is an e-money license that we will acquire, and we are in contact with many regulation experts, including our legal advisor Burlingtons Legal and our cyber sec and regulations advisor Malcolm Bloom, discussing the details and terms of filing.

Make sure to register at https://bitesprit.com/register to acquire your referral link, and share that link on your social media to get your friends involved. You will get 3% of your referrals' contributions in BEC token!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: