Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 16266 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

Get your successful ICO token listed free of charge

You mean you will be listed all tokens? I think this is not a good idea. In this way you will have thousands useless shit tokens like have Livecoin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitesprit (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:42:34 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2022, 09:18:45 PM by Welsh

Barnabás, one of our founders, sat down with @SelfKey CEO Edmund Lowell in the heart of Budapest for a discussion about strategy, product positioning, and much more. Edmund provided valuable insight for which the BitEsprit team is deeply indebted.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitesprit/status/998963844088254464

You mean you will be listed all tokens? I think this is not a good idea. In this way you will have thousands useless shit tokens like have Livecoin.

Not exactly "all tokens", but a selection of tokens based on a thorough due diligence process to let us find only those projects that are indeed worthy of cryptocurrency traders' attention. This process includes evaluating the project, roadmap, milestones completed, composition of team, and, if possible, face-to-face meetings.

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Not exactly "all tokens", but a selection of tokens based on a thorough due diligence process to let us find only those projects that are indeed worthy of cryptocurrency traders' attention. This process includes evaluating the project, roadmap, milestones completed, composition of team, and, if possible, face-to-face meetings.

Yes, should screen all those tokens first.
Because so many scam coins, shit coins or whatever you call them that are not worth listing for.
Should be like polo at least.  Wink And if ever you listed shit coin, just remove it once you found out that there's nothing in it.
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

Because so many scam coins, shit coins or whatever you call them that are not worth listing for.
Should be like polo at least.  Wink And if ever you listed shit coin, just remove it once you found out that there's nothing in it.

That's exactly right. One of the goals of our evaluation is exactly to filter the scammy projects and list those that are made by a legitimate team, whose work can be ascertained to become valuable contribution to the crypto ecosystem.
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

That's exactly right. One of the goals of our evaluation is exactly to filter the scammy projects and list those that are made by a legitimate team, whose work can be ascertained to become valuable contribution to the crypto ecosystem.

If this, indeed, will work so, then the exchanger will have a high reputation, and as a consequence, popularity. Correctly performing these functions, the team will be able to compete in this field, among existing services. I like the accent on this place.
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2022, 09:20:56 PM by Welsh

The time has come! We proudly announce the BEC token sale dates and investment terms.
Check out our press release published by The CoinShark, and then go to https://bitesprit.com/register to not miss out on this opportunity!

https://thecoinshark.net/bitesprit-ico-announces-bec-token-sale-dates

Barnabás had a nice conversation with Dushan Spalevich for ICO TV Video. Watch the video, hit the like button below the video, and share it with everyone you know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muUl26XOjCY

We have published a writeup on Medium with more details on how we’ve spent the last few weeks, and what our token sale looks like. Check it out!

https://medium.com/bitesprit/bitesprit-ico-pre-sale-starts-on-1st-june-bccaf8fd2f00

We are happy to announce that we have started negotiating as regards listing BEC at various exchanges. While this is just the beginning of the journey, we are happy to see the exchanges' positive attitude towards our project.

Remember to get your registration and KYC done by 1st June, before the launch of our pre-sale! Minimum contribution is $50 only, so you will definitely want to be there and contribute.

We are happy to announce that we have started negotiating as regards listing BEC at various exchanges. While this is just the beginning of the journey, we are happy to see the exchanges' positive attitude towards our project.
It is very good. I like it when the team starts planning everything in advance. Your sales program is quite stretched, it is likely that this time should be enough for fundraising to implement the project.
Do you not consider the option of commission-free trade. Earning on a marginal trade. This was an excellent competitive component.

Hi! Thanks for the kind words!
Our business model does not include commission-free trading, but even if it were, we would have to tweak our prices to make it work, which we do not intend to do. We are open to optimizing our commission, however, depending on the emerging changes in market trends, but that is something we will see in the coming years. As for now, our fee structure is included in the whitepaper, and that's what we will work with up to the official launch, and till we have reached business profitability.

It is very good. I like it when the team starts planning everything in advance. Your sales program is quite stretched, it is likely that this time should be enough for fundraising to implement the project.
Do you not consider the option of commission-free trade. Earning on a marginal trade. This was an excellent competitive component.
I'm sure all the decisions that have been taken by the project team is already thought to be in a mature and hopefully make a good decision for the development projects.

Hi there! Thanks for supporting us!

I myself hope that the project's future could be smoothly and get a lot of support because I see this project has great potential to be developed.

Yes sir! Thanks for the support, it means a lot to us! Our community is the best! Keep it up, and we'll bring this project to fruition together! Smiley

I myself hope that the project's future could be smoothly and get a lot of support because I see this project has great potential to be developed.
this project is really worth developing, and we must support so that later this project can run according to plan and achieve its success.success for this project.

Thanks for supporting BitEsprit nurysan! Let's get successful together! Smiley

Just three days till our presale launches!

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]

Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

It seems that the cherry on the BitEsprit cake is the fact that it allows you to participate in the ICO without paying additional fees for work.You don't even need to go through a strict registration process to invest in a focus program. On the contrary,it's quite simple,even providing users with a list of reliable ICO tested by professionals cooperating with BitEsprit.All the time you should not forget about the wallet with several cryptocurrencies,which is available on the platform. The app for this is different from the trading exchange platform, so it is even more reliable and secure, especially for beginners.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.

True, the regulators are rather strict, but our negotiations are in preparation, and we'll provide updates on the way.
BitEsprit is a trading platform that deals with the equal opportunity of all electronic currencies and also cash. The BitDefender debit card solves that problem with the fastest speed and lowest transaction fee. I am also quite worried about the very strict management of cash transactions. I am very glad that you are preparing for negotiations with the managers. What good cause for you to convince them? Expect your information!
bitesprit (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

The gates are open, our pre-sale has officially launched! Grab you BEC tokens for a 65% discount!

https://bitesprit.com
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:10:33 PM

As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.

True, the regulators are rather strict, but our negotiations are in preparation, and we'll provide updates on the way.
BitEsprit is a trading platform that deals with the equal opportunity of all electronic currencies and also cash. The BitDefender debit card solves that problem with the fastest speed and lowest transaction fee. I am also quite worried about the very strict management of cash transactions. I am very glad that you are preparing for negotiations with the managers. What good cause for you to convince them? Expect your information!
Yes, it really is a solution to many problems. But we should not be naive. A good indicator of the team is compliance with their road map. Not only the implementation, although this is more important. But sales have begun, and I hope that the project potential will be seen.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:36:24 AM

how can this be, can you explain in detail?
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:19:55 AM
Merited by tobatz23 (1)

Having a feature of  trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies will help startup companies to get funds from interested investors.  Moreover, linking one's account into debit cards will eliminate the barriers of most trading sites that we have right now - depositing money in the trading site.

bomam

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

Here are some highlights of BitSprite:
Safe and fast transaction. Listed are many types of electronic money that allow for comfort in trading. Get your own debit card, secure and secure. Safety and security standards (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards). 24/7 support and access to multilingual language, convenient for updating and reaching customers. . etc.
verasovo

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

I already said it on your linkedin but I really believe in the project.
All-in-one crypto exchange with a lot of altcoins and some fiats (which one ? will fiats be added step by step ? ) cannot be unsuccessuful.

The cryptoworld needs those kind of project to facilitate the access to the "newbies" and the "newcomers".

Thank you BitEsprit !
marktanlao

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

Imagine making some fiat profits trading altcoins and paying for groceries using the profits you made by putting it on your BitEsprit debit card with one single click. You won't need to withdraw your profits to your bank account anymore.
vipbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:02:18 AM

The project and the platform offer a large number of opportunities:Deposit more than 100 cryptocurrencies,Debit card issuance,70+ indicators and draw function,Successful new ICO token listing for zero fee....BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange that integrates all the services cryptocurrency traders need.This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
Sndoftimes

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

This will make investors understands better that every form  of assets has its own pros and cons but if better leveraged it can make for a decent financial asset management. This concept you seek to employ might look ambiguous to many investors but on the second look it seems like something that should work. Am interested
SarasIng

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

he time has come! We proudly announce the BEC token sale dates and investment terms.
Check out our press release published by The CoinShark, and then go to https://bitesprit.com/register to not miss out on this opportunity!

https://thecoinshark.net/bitesprit-ico-announces-bec-token-sale-dates
rudrow

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

what amount of  minimum investment required to activate mining
bumbleebin

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

It is a promising project in the future, great project with great team. I am really considering to join in. i think we can go to moon together. How much token for 1 eth? have airdrop, bounty, bonus? and Do I have to pass KYC procedure when I want to participate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: