Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 16266 times)
Bit.Sonya

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

this is smth you will want to read and share, just like I did Wink https://coinidol.com/hashrental-received-contribution/
azeribo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

just to add one more comment about the regulations especially when it comes to pairs with fiat, I hope you take initiatives to maximize the number of alt coins we can buy with fiat, this way there is no need for the painful and expensive conversion to major coins at fiat gateways. Some of the alts are already big enough to have liquidity such as EOS and XRP so we are waiting for this to be launched
Aneon10

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

The project and the platform offer a large number of opportunities:Deposit more than 100 cryptocurrencies,Debit card issuance,70+ indicators and draw function,Successful new ICO token listing for zero fee....BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange that integrates all the services cryptocurrency traders need.This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
tataparra

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

Excellent project.
I would like to help you either in marketing, advertising or translation of documents and publications into Spanish.
ramonparrab@gmail.com
ayderli2626

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:46:06 PM

Hi! You can pay 50% of all trading fees on the BitEsprit exchange in BEC. Additionally, you can also pay 50% of the fiat withdrawal fees in BEC.
You also get a lifetime discount of 0.02% for your account on our exchange if you contribute to our crowdsale, and 0.04% if you're contributing to our pre-sale.
Lebbe

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

Their mission is to eliminate the barriers of entry into the altcoin trading ecosystem for
both traders and promising new projects looking to get traction. Their exchange will help
traders who have been struggling with the lack of direct access to altcoins, the lack of
trading expertise, unusable user interfaces, and insecure exchanges, among others.
 - Thank you BitEsprit!
Dhouaibi

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

GREAT PROJECT,EXCHANGER

What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.

BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram

What is BitEsprit?

BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.

What makes BitEsprit “all-in-one”?

Trade Bitcoin and a wide list of altcoins against fiat currencies

Copy other traders

Get your own BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS

Get your successful ICO token listed free of charge

Enjoy bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards)

Trade on your iOS or Android device

Use 70+ indicators and various tools on your charts

Ask help from our 24/7 multilingual tech support team

You can get all this at one single cryptocurrency exchange

For more information please read our whitepaper at https://cdn.bitesprit.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf
or go to https://bitesprit.com

Pre-sale starts at 01 June 2018 16:00 CET

Join our Telegram at https://t.me/bitesprit and follow us on social media to stay tuned!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitesprit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitesprit/
Medium: https://medium.com/bitesprit
Bounty Campaign: https://medium.com/bitesprit/bitesprit-bounty-campaign-48987b35d30c
Bounty Telegram: https://t.me/bitespritbounty

aravanahaeva

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

unfortunately, I still do not understand how many tokens you sold. as I understand, you are still far from soft cap. Tell me, how long will the basic sale of tokens last?

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
RecifeCrypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MEVU allows people to bet on anything, anytime !!!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:20:07 PM

my view on the project has an amazing proposal has to improve this market that has opened since all and any company has the right to make your own ICO you have idealized an incredible proposal on what should be done before eapos aico giving liquidity and ensuring safety of which one is true

BitEsprit will accept fiat deposits and withdrawals, as well as feature fiat-altcoin trading pairs to meet an increasing demand for altcoin trading against fiat currencies. COPY TRADE
Our copy trade platform, intrinsic to our internal markets, provides a means for traders without substantial trading expertise to copy and learn from more adept traders, providing value to both beginners and experts.https://bitesprit.com/

Aline_Bitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 13

Producer of crypto and trader content

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

Do you intend to do some campaigning at BRasil? Will your exchange be decentralized?
fevzi39

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:28:03 PM

I am deeply impressed by this project because of the special advantages which it brings to users:
No fee ICO token listing: it will encourage more tokens contact for listing on BitEsprit.
Low trading fees (0.15%): it could be a win-win basic in trading market.
These are listed above not all benefit that BitEsprit brings to us but these are most important to the users.
yakblue

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.
Forkanul

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:46:04 PM

The other revolutionary feature is a linking of the cash account balance to a debit card issued by  BitEsprit, meaning that active users of the platform can trade crypto currencies and when the balance is put into their fiat account of choice, it will be instantly available on their debit card.  Another new innovation being launched is the ability to copy successful traders on the platform. The top traders will be listed by their trading name and performance statistics, and users will have the ability to allocate a portion of their portfolio to follow the trader, thereby doing the trades the successful trader does, at a scale chosen by the user.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:49:28 PM

As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
aminurrahaman

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:53:16 AM

I like BitEsprit because its an all-in-one trading platform.

BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:58:56 AM

In relation to this vision: Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. Any currency ie altcoin can be listed in BitEsprit ?
trunglamvl1

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:33:35 AM

Hello!
As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
dinhdungkts

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:49:01 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bitesprit-20600 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
samphan1111

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.

BitEsprit is airdropping up to 100 BEC tokens to the community members. Follow them on all required social platforms, post your proof of participation to the Bitcointalk thread and submit your details to the airdrop form to receive the tokens.
Shishupal1

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

Here are some highlights of BitSprite:
Safe and fast transaction. Listed are many types of electronic money that allow for comfort in trading. Get your own debit card, secure and secure. Safety and security standards (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards). 24/7 support and access to multilingual language, convenient for updating and reaching customers. . etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: