Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 16266 times)
phucxamy

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:43:26 AM

This is an electronic money transaction solution with integrated transactional transcription functionality and can be traded with all electronic and cash currency. Do you have trouble with procedures to be able to conduct transactions with cash on all countries?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:46:19 AM

It makes easier to spend profits made in fiat, it make possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. I'm glad to be part of this big potential project.

Would be great if they also had accounting software that takes care of all tax related questions for trading and spending crypto.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
anhduong3004

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

good luck. I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bitesprit-20600 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

Hi BitEsprit Team.
Where can I find out information about how much money you have already collected? How actively invest in your project and how many investors are already with you? What is the maximum and minimum investment?
bitkingpin

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

This concept is already used in social CFD trading, I find it a good idea to do this to with crypto trading. It makes trading in crypto more accessible to people who are not that familiar with trading and are scared to make a trade. If you have shosen the thw right one you can sit back and relax and do trading by somebody else, because your copy there trades. Never forget to always check it out, they also can make bad trades but all in all I find it an improvement in the crypto trading world. I hope you guys get this wright, cryptos are now down and this could be the opportunity to get people on board. The fact that this can also be done with crypto/fiat makes it realy complete !
SebaSteinhaus

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

Fiat - altcoin trading pairs and Debit card issuance - OK. But what is the real new?
unicornmenace

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

Can you add new currencies to it (altcoins)?
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

I read whitepaper of BitEsprit one day ago and i think it's really really potential platform.
With no-fee listing, it will attract a huge crypto currency coins. Now, Listing your token after a successful ICO will not be a problem anymore, due to ICO token listing program of BitEsprit with qualified teams free of charge.
BitESprit have many offer like any big other exchanges:
+Fiat altcoin trading pairs
+Bank level security (ISO 27001, PCI DSS)
They data security protocols will be founded upon international standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS to ensure that user data is stored and handled in the most secure and professional way possible. that one plus point. Safe is the most important.
+Debit card issuance
+Deposit more than 100 cryptocurrencies, or deposit fiat from bank account
+Withdraw fiat to bank account, or use BitEsprit debit card.
itEsprit will accept fiat deposits and withdrawals, as well as feature fiat-altcoin trading pairs to meet an increasing demand for altcoin trading against fiat currencies. It will help us to trading altcoin to our fiat. that's great.
+70+ indicators and draw function
+Online multi-cryptocurrency wallet
+Save chart template.
+iOS app
+Android App
+24/7 multilingual technical support...
really excellent.
ICO is now open and i will invest in BitEsprit. who one else?
Ajeetkumar19

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

I love you project and
Iread whitepaper of BitEsprit one day ago and i think it's really really potential platform.
With no-fee listing, it will attract a huge crypto currency coins. Now, Listing your token after a successful ICO will not be a problem anymore, due to ICO token listing program of BitEsprit with qualified teams free of charge.
BitESprit have many offer like any big other exchanges:
+Fiat altcoin trading pairs
+Bank level security (ISO 27001, PCI DSS)
They data security protocols will be founded upon international standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS to ensure that user data is stored and handled in the most secure and professional way possible. that one plus point. Safe is the most important.
+Debit card issuance
+Deposit more than 100 cryptocurrencies, or deposit fiat from bank account
+Withdraw fiat to bank account, or use BitEsprit debit card.
itEsprit will accept fiat deposits and withdrawals, as well as feature fiat-altcoin trading pairs to meet an increasing demand for altcoin trading against fiat currencies. It will help us to trading altcoin to our fiat. that's great.
+Online multi-cryptocurrency wallet
+Save chart template.
+iOS app
+Android App
+24/7 multilingual technical support...
really excellent.
ICO is now open and i will invest in BitEsprit. who one else?
ramsey28

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

How do compare with other all-in-one altcoins/exchanges? Coss, etc? What do you see as your comparative advantage against exchanges and coins that came before you?

What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.

Hi! Excellent question.
If you contribute to our ICO, you'll get a lifetime discount on trading fees at our exchange. You have to pay 0.13% trading fees if you contribute to our crowdsale, and 0.11% if you contribute to our pre-sale.

That seems great. You sure you're not robbing yourself of some good fees if ICO ends well?

Just out of curiosity, what are the (regular) fees if one comes after the ICO?
pashaignatov

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
BitEsprit's claim to be 'the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality' promises it to be an interesting project and certainly one to keep a close look at. These days the cryptocurrency market is overflooded with projects, concepts and ideas which makes it very difficult to get or maintain a good overall perspective on things. A project like BitEsprit helps with simplifying things and is therefore very welcome. Good luck!
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

Developers of projects with successful ICOs have been struggling to get their token listed
on exchanges due to the immense listing fees these exchanges expect the projects to
afford. As a result, disruptive projects that are worth the attention of the crypto
community may not get to be listed and thus get into a position where their growth is
bottlenecked by the lack of attention generated through the listing of their token. this project will save ICO's Cheesy
aravanahaeva

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my questions. in general, the last twenty pages of comments only from beginners, it repels me

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
WhyThisICOSucks

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

Do I REALLY need to spell out why this is another ICO that SUCKS! Come on people. Save the cryptocurrency industry and stop supporting ICO's built on speculation, and not on product/team/realistic business model that is not premised on some outrageously high market cap/valuation.
Cashcows_TV

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

Cashcows_TV

My Take on Ico BitEspirit

So from what I’m understanding with this BitEspirit, it’s like currency/ crypto currency exchanges of robinhood, cobinhood, combined with a multi coin wallet like coin payments, but this one in particular, one can deposit currencies I.e USD, to even get started on ETH coin swaps!
This sounds more promising than binance or Coinex!
Cashcows_TV

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:44:04 AM

BitEspirit:
Fiat Currencies deposits: yes including USD, EUro,etc
Multi-wallet: yes
Withdraw bank to fiat: yes
andrio/ IOS app friendly: yes
Fiat pairs trading: yes
Wish: deposits also include emerging countries like vietnam/VND and south korea (won)
           one can have digital wallets for VND/ USD/ Euro etc after trading BTC-> USD
Crypto Trading: yes

Binance:
Fiat Currencies  deposits: NO/ Not yet
Multi-wallet: Not sure
Withdraw bank to fiat: Not yet
Fiat pairs trading: yes

Coinex:
Fiat Currencies  deposits: NO
Multi-wallet: Yes
Withdraw bank to fiat: NO
Fiat pairs trading: No

Bittrex:
Fiat Currencies  deposits: Soon
Multi-wallet: yes

Poloniex:
Fiat Currencies  deposits: NO
Multi-wallet: Yes

Hmmmm it seems like BitEspirit ICO is making quite the competition for other exchange markets...!!
verasovo

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

Great White Paper !
I like the way you do a summary about the actual problems :
1. Disintegration of cryptocurrency trading and investing services
2. Altcoin-fiat trading is still heavily obstructed
3. The majority of people entering altcoin exchanges do not have trading expertise
to become successful
4. High listing fees for ICO tokens
5. Usability of the current exchanges
6. Insufficient security
7. Lack of liquidity
8. Unresponsive or non-existent customer support

And then you explain it and explain how to solve it.
It's a good and interesting knowledge.

Thank you for that !
verasovo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

All in one exchange :

The BitEsprit exchange will feature more than 100 cryptocurrencies to trade against major
cryptocurrencies as well as against fiat currencies, and will operate with a low fee
structure, half of which will be payable with BEC (see below).
Our exchange will facilitate copy trading alongside simple buying and selling of
cryptocurrencies, and it will also make it possible for our users to have their own BitEsprit
debit cards issued that are linked to the fiat funds on their user accounts. Our exchange
will also have its advanced, built-in charting solution so that everything comes to the doors
of BitEsprit’s users in one single online trading platform

I still say it: your white paper is really attractive and let us know how you solve every problem.

Thank you !
Cora_ED

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

Actually interested in the project, my idea and I'm looking at the initial sale of coins.  I wonder how much will all pass successfully? Besides, I can't find any information about the airdrop hand. Dear users, if someone knows about it, please give a link to participate in airdrop
statel

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:23:39 PM

I am glad to learn that project, the project let me shine at the moment, I think it will be very practical application to our life, can bring great change to our life, I hope I can make more contributions to the official team will coin can perfect application to other application scenarios, increase its liquidity and applied, serve the public, let our future life become very beautiful.
Direct trading between cryptocurrency vs fiat currency really is something that most people wish for.
Since sometimes people don't want to get frustrated with the purchase on cryptocurrency before they were able to trade them
This is really a good idea
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: