Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World total control?  (Read 131 times)
De_nis (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

Under the sauce of freedom and the decentralization, wealth and justice, we are all gradually come to  trapped!
I think that the blockchain and crypto-currencies are really a clever plan whose purpose is to gain total control over the people of the planet!
What you think?
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:22 PM

By the way, now this news is not surprising to anyone, now many people have passports, this is probably the main document of every person, I think that this document is verification, and you say that global verification has long been there.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

I know a pretty story and realistic predictions for global conspiracy theory lovers, here it is https://np.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1lfobc/i_am_a_timetraveler_from_the_future_here_to_beg/
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Under the sauce of freedom and the decentralization, wealth and justice, we are all gradually come to  trapped!
I think that the blockchain and crypto-currencies are really a clever plan whose purpose is to gain total control over the people of the planet!
What you think?

I think that there is something in this version, maybe when it was only created, control not be the main goal, but zara in connection with the latest events then the power more and more begins to control the crypto world

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

What you think?

Well we can't do anything about that all we have to do is just we go to the flow. Whales always control the market and we have to do is not to be eaten by them be wise always. When blockchain and cryptocurreny is totally adopted on this world we will outplayed those whales or people who are controlling this world.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
De_nis (OP)

Merit: 109

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

I think that in the near future we can all be in the digital "concentration camp," and the story with the global collection of facebook data is the first steps on the way to this ... Then there can be a global transition to crypto-currencies, after the chipping of all people and total control! All ingenious is simple ...
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

I do not quite agree. There is a lot of evidence that it is impossible to control the crypto currency to anybody alone, so there is no government and no monopoly

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

It's possible that I do not see something, but the crypto currency, on the contrary, serves for decentralization and anonymity in the financial system. It breaks the total control of banks and governments over foreign exchange assets and gives freedom of financial action. Why do you think about turnover? Do you think that  the bitcoin creator did not think of the option with the absorption of a significant part of the crypto currency asset by whales? I'm sure that the whales will soon not become, otherwise the crypto currency will simply disappear.
Eternu

Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

Blockchain was made to be decentralized and to belong to all its users, which mean it was made to fight against control and centralized things. So in which way leading people could use blockchain for world domination?
Also I must admit that humans would not be humans if they wouldn't try to control everything, including blockchain and with it crypto itself. But I do not think that world domination could be achieved through crypto and blockchain. Its simple as that.
InGODweTrast3

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

I am think that this is a reasonable idea and it is vrible probable, and also mining is the global learning of a super computer. All this is very suspicious, but the world always treats with caution everything new.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:16:59 PM

What you think?

I believe you have a point on this. We may think that cryptocurrency has given us the financial freedom and wealth, yet, we forgot that it almost controlled our time and even our life. Its like we cannot complete a day without checking our wallets and trade in. This is a serious matter.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IvaNkaLPG

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:38 PM

The banks are ALSO competitors. And this banning decisions clearly favors banks and stifles innovation in their favor.

▄▀▀▀▀▀     INSUREUM     ▀▀▀▀▀▄
《 THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM 》
▀▄   token.zikto.com/insureum   ▄▀
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

Until you can make payments at most stores using crypto there'll always be a need for banks which yes the government control. Was this all made up by the government as some massive conspiracy to keep the masses quiet for a few decades? I highly doubt it.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:29:24 PM

Blockchain was made to be decentralized and to belong to all its users, which mean it was made to fight against control and centralized things. So in which way leading people could use blockchain for world domination?
Also I must admit that humans would not be humans if they wouldn't try to control everything, including blockchain and with it crypto itself. But I do not think that world domination could be achieved through crypto and blockchain. Its simple as that.
Same perception and view on this one which i dont even believe that crypto would really be included on such domination. We do know on how blockchain works and its really opposing traditional banking system which is already being controlled and manipulated. This is indeed the reality thats why it cant really be avoided to presume that crypto is one of the ways on such control but seeing out the technology maybe i can differentiate it for now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
weborsha

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Whose plan is this? Satoshi’s? I don’t really understand the author’s idea. The most dangerous thing about blockchain is its calculative power.

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

What you think?

Who said you think like this. Actually crypto currency is giving a way to the people control the money with their handy bank called wallet. Do you know how the cash system has been introduced to this world and who control the fiat currencies value of each country.
Since you do not know fucking knowledge about the fiat cash. I am not sure how you people comes to share the critics about the bitcoins.
What ever happen no one can take the complete control on cryptos by one person like how we see the fiat currencies now.
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

It wouldn't be surprising. But it's on people's hands to use it however they want, can imagine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: