Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 05:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about the project CyberMiles  (Read 120 times)
memFISTO (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Hey. I recently became a participant of an interesting, in my opinion, project. I have not much experience, so I decided to participate in the bounty, and also invested a small amount of money in tokens. Do you think my analysis of this CyberMiles project is correct? Will the project be successful?
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

I will just say here that CyberMiles have good shills, nothing more at this time. Although I haven't looked into the project in depth and we have yet to see their product like with many ICOs
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

I think you were right, CyberMiles takes advantage of the super-node solutions to create small distributed accounts that support more than 10,000 transactions per second, it's steeper than 25 Ethereum transactions, which creates an unprecedented congestion.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

Hey. I recently became a participant of an interesting, in my opinion, project. I have not much experience, so I decided to participate in the bounty, and also invested a small amount of money in tokens. Do you think my analysis of this CyberMiles project is correct? Will the project be successful?

You did yourself a whole lot of good by joining CyberMiles project and buying some CMT tokens. CyberMiles can boast of a blockchain with 100 times faster transactions per second  (TPS) than Ethereum and the test net promises to provide extreme safety in transactions. Because of the great project CyberMiles envisage to carry out, they have attracted more attention and this will help make CyberMiles one of the greatest in Cryptoworld.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Well, I read their White paper, they claim to be 100 times faster compared to Ethereum. Also I noticed that their price isn't that suffer from current decrease, so probably with market recovery  they will be stronger than other altcoins.
Another point to consider is their tomorrow  conference concerning release of main net. I will be watching this event as long as it can be a strong signal to buy CMT tokens.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
bonifacioB

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

I think project was great, i have already read their page and base on my understanding, cybermiles encourage people to participate their project because if we belive their project and they have an investor, the project will be rise in a long. And they manage the participants identity,reputation safely same as other project.
krinerr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

Interest project, I looked at their website, whitepaper looks good , maybe also buy this token.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: