Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Collectors Club- Join our NEW altcoin community!  (Read 64 times)
Cryptonomous (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

Welcome. Lets join together and embark on a new journey in our careers of crypto.

I am working hard to bring together as many Cryptocurrency Collectors as i can.

We are traders but we are also collectors. We believe in Cryptocurrencies long term and our ultimate goal is to accumulate more.

This group will be laser focused on bringing quality content to you. I have been trading in Crypto since 2013 and i know information is the utmost important resource. The faster you can adequately react to a new piece of information or shift market sentiment will ultimately determine some of your successes.

This is not a paid group. I am purely looking to create a community in which quality information is spread freely and quickly!

We are starting a new community of like-minded traders who can benefit from the collective information of one another on our crypto journey.

If this sounds like something you want to be a part of then join us!!!

Cryptocurrency Collectors Club: https://t.me/joinchat/E9GyrhIKU21Xs6TDLJFDrg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

Welcome. Lets join together and embark on a new journey in our careers of crypto.

We are traders but we are also collectors. We believe in Cryptocurrencies long term and our ultimate goal is to accumulate more.

This group will be laser focused on bringing quality content to you. I have been trading in Crypto since 2013 and i know information is the utmost important resource. The faster you can adequately react to a new piece of information or shift market sentiment will ultimately determine some of your successes.

This is not a paid group. I am purely looking to create a community in which quality information is spread freely and quickly!

We are starting a new community of like-minded traders who can benefit from the collective information of one another on our crypto journey.

I am not a trader, I am just a collector(HODLER) because I believe that maybe someday my coins/tokens that I gained from airdrops/bounty/a little investing(trading) will worth something.I joined the telegram group and I'm waiting forward to meet all of you.

Cryptonomous (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:35:00 PM

I am not a trader, I am just a collector(HODLER) because I believe that maybe someday my coins/tokens that I gained from airdrops/bounty/a little investing(trading) will worth something.I joined the telegram group and I'm waiting forward to meet all of you.

If you stick around long enough that will change! I embarked on this journey with minimal trading experience. The more i exposed myself the more comfortable ive become. It takes years but if you stick with it. It pays off by the truckload!
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

Count me in mate! I appreciate your willingness to help us traders and collectors in cryptocurrency. I do small trades which is only my part time job and also joining bounty programs to get free cryptos to trade. I am also looking on a community which I can get some knowledge and help me to decide which to trade. I also wanted to share my knowledge as best as I can that can help the community your are working with. Looking forward for the success of your group! Thanks again!
Chiara Reiss

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

If you want to bring quality content, you should consider embracing newer projects and icos as well. Many people who invest in icos or presales use spreadsheets to discover projects. You should create one for your community or use some, that are already existing, like

Sergio Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZA-_vwhfQSk6gWbl-_TkO3jYHZHeEFFw1uZfMWvYKs/htmlview
Titan Crypto Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ja83ZCDDOgNXNYatD5w-2grA8IENuSwGjtSHWOG247E/edit#gid=96459601
TGO Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N8mI7JNIl1ZpAFebr0EkURoV0w1UQbDvB-FZ2qdISgs/edit#gid=1739360299

There are many more, but these are the only one i know.

You also should create a list of your past trades and investments, if you want people to believe you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: