Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Memories with Bitcoin  (Read 118 times)
daarul50 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

Since I started bitcoin many people are insulting my work on the grounds that crypto has no future even profit from it. I feel what it feels like for the first time to be banned from doing a job by my parents because of my bitcoin activity every day, they do not believe that a discussion can make money. I do not give up so easily with circumstances that do not support me doing activities with bitcoin and I believe that what I do with bitcoin can make happiness in the future. The more I am blamed the more optimistically to prove to them that what I do with bitcoin can produce something. The peak is at the end of 2017 where bitcoin reaches its highest price, from the pumping I get the benefit of holding some bitcoin. The people who once scolded me turned into wanting to follow the activities I did because they saw I could buy something they could not buy. The purchase I made from the bitcoin activity along with me has been proven by me to all the people who have insulted me. I do not intend to take revenge against them even I have good intentions to invite them to achieve mutual success.

I believe prayer and effort are two things we need to cultivate to achieve success.

How do you think this can make all believers switch to using bitcoin? Whether success can we get without a process?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

Everyone has their own experiences when it comes to bitcoin, some are like you that had been experiencing mockery but now they are having taste of their own medicine, just keep your part and do earning, continue what you started, and as long as you don't do anything against with them then you're all good.
OhBow0709

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

Since I started bitcoin many people are insulting my work on the grounds that crypto has no future even profit from it. I feel what it feels like for the first time to be banned from doing a job by my parents because of my bitcoin activity every day, they do not believe that a discussion can make money. I do not give up so easily with circumstances that do not support me doing activities with bitcoin and I believe that what I do with bitcoin can make happiness in the future. The more I am blamed the more optimistically to prove to them that what I do with bitcoin can produce something. The peak is at the end of 2017 where bitcoin reaches its highest price, from the pumping I get the benefit of holding some bitcoin. The people who once scolded me turned into wanting to follow the activities I did because they saw I could buy something they could not buy. The purchase I made from the bitcoin activity along with me has been proven by me to all the people who have insulted me. I do not intend to take revenge against them even I have good intentions to invite them to achieve mutual success.

I believe prayer and effort are two things we need to cultivate to achieve success.

How do you think this can make all believers switch to using bitcoin? Whether success can we get without a process?

People used to believe in certain thing based on their senses and we need to show them tangible results in order for us to convince them. Your experience is actually inspiring, each of us has goals and we all wanted to prove something especially to our parents which I think could only be possible if we're already at the point where we started to do things with passion. Criticism will always be there, we just need to have a grasp on whatever things we love/desires at the same time exerting right amount of effort.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:49:02 AM

We all have memories to share with bitcoins which make us proud and stand out of our peers. I made my first transaction is 2012 with bitcoins by using it to subscribe an internet service, something that takes my friends to use traditional money transfers like western union to do.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

i have lot of expirience with bitcoin i started bitcoin in an advertisemend and in my mind it is only a scam. then when time goes by my friend gives me proof of his salary and i ask him where do you get that. then he introduce this forum to me and i start to search more about bitcoin. when i have lot of knowledge i start joining some signature and social media campaign then when im earning lot im so happy now. bitcoin helps me to support my study and now im graduating student. im very thankful in bitcoin because without this forum im not engineer now.
salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:07:13 AM

That sucks you have people doubting you, but honestly like you said in your post "The more I am blamed the more optimistically to prove to them..." essentially means haters gonna fuel your fire Cool. Let them keep adding fuel to that fire, and it won't be you who is doing the worrying later on. Keep trucking hard, never give up on yourself even when things seem tough!

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

I have a lot of good and bad memories in bitcoin but the good thing is that most of them are good memories. At first I'm not convinced that bitcoin is real I thought that it is a scam but when I learned that its not I started to join and for these past few months my life has exchange. I love how it change my life for the better.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:12:10 AM

I went into bitcoin last year. My roommate told me bitcoin.
He made a lot of money by buying and selling. I went to work with him. I bought it and made money.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

Many people really don't believe in bitcoin at first and they just think that it is just a scam and will just lose all my earnings after all. I don't believe those people who did not believe in me too. My big brother taught me how to earn also like him and after he teaches me, I do what it takes and I do all that he says and follow his thoughts. I work hard every night and day and I am not that good in English, I've learn some basic English that can still help me to pursue what I want just like my big brother because I saw how much he is determine to do this and I also want to be like him. Thanks to him because he pushes me to do this and be able to make some earnings for my Family.  Cheesy
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

I think you are not alone OP on your experience regarding the views of negative people on bitcoin and on signature campaign. I also suffered the same criticism coming from people close to me. But I do not consider it a success yet when they can see me earning a lot from this activities because I believe this is just temporary. But if I can establish a business or bitcoin became stable, that is when I can say I am successful in doing bitcoin.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:31:28 AM

in 2011 my boss said "bitcoin is expected to be one of the currencies sought in the future". But I do not care about that phrase. By the end of 2017, I realized that I had wasted my chances at the time. Although it is considered too late by many people, I'm sure it's never too late to start, and learn all about bitcoin and altcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:07:48 AM

The memories are mind to project are used to cryptocurrency of btc As Bank of project to btc laid out his call for greater regulation of cryptocurrencies this day, he also gave some insight into his thoughts on the opportunities the technology brings, and theories behind it recent rise.the memories with mind listening on business to bitcoin.The said the rise of crypto currencies are throwing business the profit for where the mainstream system needs to go, making direct payments to through the good business far easier mind of project on btc.the related to business of memories minded into process of btc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: