Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Transgender Starbucks employee Lauren Walker brags about spiking ...  (Read 117 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:55:16 PM
Merited by bryant.coleman (10)

Transgender Starbucks employee Lauren Walker brags about spiking conservatives' drinks with Estradiol

This year's Western Conservative Conference, "the premier gathering of conservatives in the Western United States," was held on March 23-24 in the Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, Arizona. Speakers at the conference included Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Hermain Cain, Veritas founder James O'Keefe, and Wayne Allyn Root.

Rebekah Baker reports for The Western Journal that on the morning of March 24, a MtF transgender Starbucks employee, whose Twitter handle is "LLW", bragged about spiking the drinks of unsuspecting customers attending the Western Conservative Conference with a prescription drug, Estradiol:

"I love my job at the phoenix convention center starbucks and i love slipping my spare estradiol pills in the coffee of anyone wearing a #WesternConservativeConference lanyard"

Estradiol is an estrogen steroid hormone and the major female sex hormone. It is involved in the regulation of the estrous and menstrual female reproductive cycles and is. responsible for the development of female secondary sexual characteristics such as the breasts, widening of the hips, and a feminine pattern of fat distribution in women. Estradiol is used as a medication, primarily in hormone therapy for menopausal symptoms. "The most common estrogens used in transgender women include estradiol (which is the predominant natural estrogen in women)". (Wikipedia)

Here's a screenshot of LLW's tweet:

This is LLW's Twitter profile (now deleted). He calls himself "Lauren":

LLW has since taken down his Twitter page. If you go to @LLW902, you get this message:

Sorry, that page doesn't exist!

But swift reactions from conservatives, citing the tweet, show LLW indeed had sent the tweet. Here's a sample:

Read more at http://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/03/28/transgender-starbucks-employee-lauren-walker-brags-about-spiking-conservatives-drinks-with-estrogen/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:19:00 AM

That is just so unprofessional. She should be fired and police should arrest her because of what she did. She actually admitted a crime by posting what she have done on social media. Think about it, what will happen if that drug created a reaction, worst case scenario it can even cause death. My sister is very sensitive on this type of drug and if she happen to take a pill like this, she will be sent to the hospital. Good thing nothing bad happen on what she has done. She should be arrested.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Thank goodness that thing is not some perv putting roofies in some poor guy's drink. I suppose a single pill shouldn't hurt most people but that is just frightening. What if he/she/it was a bit crazier and put actual poison in their drinks?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: