Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PPC] Peercoin Weekly Newsletter - Issue 1  (Read 4468 times)
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 06:37:38 PM

International Bitcoin Conference - Amsterdam - November 8th

** Event was cancelled **

May be worth clarifying that it wasn't Peercoin's fault why the event was cancelled (unless it was).

Because I came here and read: 1) Intro, - we're doing awesome things 2) cancelled event...

I laughed pretty hard, but I'm not sure others would keep reading like I did.

Good luck and the rest of the newsletter sounds awesome.  I need to come back when I have more time to look into all of these links (and further links within these links).

As for peercointalk.org, I don't believe there are signatures when I signed up a few days/ maybe a week ago, so that will keep my activity over here, where I can try to monetize my efforts. 

However, keep up the awesome.  I wish you the best!  and I may even join your efforts at some point.

Will Peercoin be doing anything similar to bitcoinfriday2013.com?  I'm promoting this pretty heavily (if anyone is interested in having a local Bitcoin Friday party, reach out to me.  I may be able to get you a care package with some free giveaways.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muto

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 12:19:42 AM

@kjlimo

It wasn't peercoins fault. It was a bitcoin conference where we had planed to attend. But good point to point that one out

Signatur is possible at peercointalk.org Smiley

PeercoinEnthusiast (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

JustabitofTime - Co-Founder of CoinTropolis

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 02:00:07 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2013, 03:06:57 PM by PeercoinEnthusiast

Unfortunately we had no control over the cancellation, we were simply invited to the event.  Thank you everyone for the kind words about the progress the Peercoin community continues to make. We have a lot of dedicated people that volunteer time to help others on the forum.

JustaBitofTime - Co-Founder of CoinTropolis - Currently assisting Nxt
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: