Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SetupMasternodes.com - [DIY] We Teach You Linux and How To Setup Your MN  (Read 22506 times)
SetupMasternodes (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

working on some announcements soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adamgilbert912

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:29:43 AM

working on some announcements soon

Yep! Some news coming up!

Need help setting up your Masternode? Having Trouble?

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
SwissBoo

Activity: 700

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:52:45 AM

https://www.setupmasternodes.com url has been certified and completed!

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

I just wanted to ask this before trying your services. There were coins I have been wanted to set up masternodes I'm just not so sure how to set up even when they provide guide, I'm still not ready to go into the details yet.

Is it worth setting up masternode compare to the amount of money to be spent on the VPS and which coin can you suggest for it to be worth than paying VPS?

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

I just wanted to ask this before trying your services. There were coins I have been wanted to set up masternodes I'm just not so sure how to set up even when they provide guide, I'm still not ready to go into the details yet.

Is it worth setting up masternode compare to the amount of money to be spent on the VPS and which coin can you suggest for it to be worth than paying VPS?

Typically the VPS you're gonna need only costs $5/month, so any coin you choose that we support is gonna cover the VPS costs. We can't recommend any specific coins to you, but you can check the different ROI for coins on masternodes.online.

Check out setupmasternodes.com! Official thread >>> bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627.0
SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:39:58 AM

Which coins are you looking at to be exact?

The VPS most customers go with is through DigitalOcean or Vultur.

If you want to help the team out, we can give you a referral links. DigitalOcean gives you $10 for using our link. Most coins only need the $5/month plan as mentioned by: ADAM

Typically the VPS you're gonna need only costs $5/month, so any coin you choose that we support is gonna cover the VPS costs. We can't recommend any specific coins to you, but you can check the different ROI for coins on masternodes.online.

CoinMarketApp

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

Coin Market Apps

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:24:49 AM

We added @CTXCBlockchain and https://www.SetupMasternodes.com to the Bookmark list with the all in one Mobile app called @CoinMarketApps

https://twitter.com/CoinMarketApps/status/999829996851019776

target
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

If you want to help the team out, we can give you a referral links. DigitalOcean gives you $10 for using our link. Most coins only need the $5/month plan as mentioned by: ADAM

I'm not sure yet. It will depend to Op's suggestion or I'm looking to check UMT which is currently at ICO still. Will that $5/month VPS be sufficient to support the masternodes or will there be a chance that my hosting account be suspended?

I checked the VPS plan of bluehost, gatorhost, fatcow and the reputable hosting companies thier plan cost $20/month and that was just the starter plan.

Are the earnings of masternode depend to how much tokens we have in our wallet?
I'm thinking whether it can even pay for the yearly hosting?

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

I'm not sure yet. It will depend to Op's suggestion or I'm looking to check UMT which is currently at ICO still. Will that $5/month VPS be sufficient to support the masternodes or will there be a chance that my hosting account be suspended?

I checked the VPS plan of bluehost, gatorhost, fatcow and the reputable hosting companies thier plan cost $20/month and that was just the starter plan.

Are the earnings of masternode depend to how much tokens we have in our wallet?
I'm thinking whether it can even pay for the yearly hosting?

The $5/month plan will be sufficient enough for most masternodes.

We usually recommend getting this plan from DigitalOcean and you can get a free $10 (which will cover you for the first 2 months) using this referral link: https://goo.gl/9uNHyy

The earnings from the masternodes are not dependent on how many coins you have in your wallet. However, you do need to get enough of the collateral coins to start up your masternode.

target
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

Thanks I might be starting with DigitalOcean. This is going to be quite new to me. I'd like to make sure I can pay the VPS as its like holding the tokens for maybe years and then at the same time earnings through it. How much masternodes can we run in one VPS account, can we run about masternodes for about 3 coins?

SwissBoo

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:55:55 PM

Thanks I might be starting with DigitalOcean. This is going to be quite new to me. I'd like to make sure I can pay the VPS as its like holding the tokens for maybe years and then at the same time earnings through it. How much masternodes can we run in one VPS account, can we run about masternodes for about 3 coins?

I only recommend 1 masternode coin per $5/month vps. For stability purposes, devs of MN coins recommended this as well.

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 01:05:54 AM

I only recommend 1 masternode coin per $5/month vps. For stability purposes, devs of MN coins recommended this as well.

Yep. This is correct and what we recommend to everyone.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

That's an interesting idea , once upon a time i wanted to set up Zencash masternode , It was too complicated and i got a lot of syntax and semantic errors since it needs to run on Linux and I always used Windows , I think this service could help , how about been a delegate in DPOS coins like steem ? would you help a guy to become a witness or delegate between top 101 in steem or top 100 in lisk?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

That's an interesting idea , once upon a time i wanted to set up Zencash masternode , It was too complicated and i got a lot of syntax and semantic errors since it needs to run on Linux and I always used Windows , I think this service could help , how about been a delegate in DPOS coins like steem ? would you help a guy to become a witness or delegate between top 101 in steem or top 100 in lisk?

We don't currently support the set up of regular nodes or representative nodes that you'd have with DPOS coins. However, we do support the set up of a ZenCash masternode if you're interested in trying it again. The masternode just needs to run on a linux VPS. The operating system on your computer shouldn't matter.

sparkus360

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

exciting stuff you guys have going on here.
adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:42:06 AM

exciting stuff you guys have going on here.

Thank you!

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

New PSA! Please Be Careful of Masternode Pools... https://medium.com/@team_33161/be-careful-masternodes-pools-watch-out-d8f471593db7

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

Another Great Review on Telegram!

"Hi everyone, if anyone is hesitating in using Setup Masternodes don't think twice, they were super useful, my setup was far from obvious but they didn't give up until it was up and running. you get much more value than what you pay for, total bargain"

- Corto on Telegram

Thank you so much again, Corto!

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

135 members in our telegram now! Join, join, join! t.me/setupmasternodes

adamgilbert912

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:24:04 PM

Our community has been growing more and more!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: