Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:29:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request: Blockchain Project Promotion Ideas, Experience & Best Practices?  (Read 123 times)
atLASplatform (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

Hi there Crypto-aficionados, our team is actively launching a Blockchain Platform AtlasPlatform.

We realize that for making this a success our perseverance and desire are not enough to stand out from the hundred of ideas out there. So we need your help to answer this questions:

- What is the best way to promote our project to you? what medium makes you pay attention to new ideas?
- Where are you getting your crypto-related information?
- What are the promotional best practices in your opinion?
- What channels of communication you use to get that daily crypto-juice?

We are very grateful you took the time to read this.
atLASplatform (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:15:26 PM

such nothing.... anybody here?
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

1. What is the best way to promote our project to you? what medium makes you pay attention to new ideas?
2. Where are you getting your crypto-related information?
3. What are the promotional best practices in your opinion?
4. What channels of communication you use to get that daily crypto-juice?

1. I personally look at some well-known Bitcoin news websites almost daily. Usually reading TheMerkle and Coindesk. I've also found some exciting new projects through Steemit.

2. See above response

3. I don't care much for traditional advertising, since I'm running adblocker all the time. I do enjoy reading in-depth pieces, even if they are purely promotional.

4. Already answered this

You're basically asking the same question 3 times...

pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:56:24 PM

Hi there Crypto-aficionados, our team is actively launching a Blockchain Platform AtlasPlatform.

We realize that for making this a success our perseverance and desire are not enough to stand out from the hundred of ideas out there. So we need your help to answer this questions:

- What is the best way to promote our project to you? what medium makes you pay attention to new ideas?

First of all Congratulations on the ICO . To answer your questions,
1. The best way to promote an ICO/project would be here on Bitcointalk. Launch signature and bounty campaigns on the forum which will grab more attention and attraction towards an ICO.

2. I personally get my crypto related information from websites such as cointelegraph and coinmarketcap . Also this forum is a repository of all the crypto information one could possibly need.

3. Campaigns which promote projects on twitter and other websites and telegram channels are the best option for promotions .

4. I use my smartphone as it is able to handle all of my work. I rely on telegram and bitcointalk to access all of my stuff.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

1. a. Announcements in Popular ICO Calendars
    b. Publications in Professional Communities. Sometimes on reddit.
    c. Native Advertising, General Topic Media, and Blogs
2. I most times get them from some sites in category (1.a.) above.
3. Most times local ads. work more. This can be achieved by having ambassadors or representatives in different parts of the world, who can easily reach those around them. Which might also be through media.
4. I use both PC and smartphone, but mostly through smartphone, because of easy accessibility.
atLASplatform (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

1. What is the best way to promote our project to you? what medium makes you pay attention to new ideas?
2. Where are you getting your crypto-related information?
3. What are the promotional best practices in your opinion?
4. What channels of communication you use to get that daily crypto-juice?

1. I personally look at some well-known Bitcoin news websites almost daily. Usually reading TheMerkle and Coindesk. I've also found some exciting new projects through Steemit.

2. See above response

3. I don't care much for traditional advertising, since I'm running adblocker all the time. I do enjoy reading in-depth pieces, even if they are purely promotional.

4. Already answered this

You're basically asking the same question 3 times...

Thanks for your response, are news-pieces from The Merkle and Coindesk affecting your investment decisions?
Are you going trough telegram groups to get info?
atLASplatform (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

First of all Congratulations on the ICO . To answer your questions,
1. The best way to promote an ICO/project would be here on Bitcointalk. Launch signature and bounty campaigns on the forum which will grab more attention and attraction towards an ICO.

2. I personally get my crypto related information from websites such as cointelegraph and coinmarketcap . Also this forum is a repository of all the crypto information one could possibly need.

3. Campaigns which promote projects on twitter and other websites and telegram channels are the best option for promotions .

4. I use my smartphone as it is able to handle all of my work. I rely on telegram and bitcointalk to access all of my stuff.

Thank you for the detailed response.

We are planning a bounty campaign. What in your opinion is the best time to launch it?
atLASplatform (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

1. a. Announcements in Popular ICO Calendars
    b. Publications in Professional Communities. Sometimes on reddit.
    c. Native Advertising, General Topic Media, and Blogs
2. I most times get them from some sites in category (1.a.) above.
3. Most times local ads. work more. This can be achieved by having ambassadors or representatives in different parts of the world, who can easily reach those around them. Which might also be through media.
4. I use both PC and smartphone, but mostly through smartphone, because of easy accessibility.

Thank you,

Can you name a few ICO calendars you check on a regular basis?
How much of your time are you spending on reddit a day?
What part of the world are you from?
atLASplatform (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

Anyone here? Looking for more answers Smiley
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:01:09 PM

The best and first would be to create an awareness of your project, and name. Medium does not count, viewership does, so target that.
Mostly from this forum and telegram, you can begin focus here.
Get creative, pique interest, have passion and conviction in your project, for if you want to sell it, you need to buy it first.
atLASplatform (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:54:11 AM

The best and first would be to create an awareness of your project, and name. Medium does not count, viewership does, so target that.
Mostly from this forum and telegram, you can begin focus here.
Get creative, pique interest, have passion and conviction in your project, for if you want to sell it, you need to buy it first.

Thanks for the advice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: