Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:18:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An 11 year old kid just launched his ICO  (Read 856 times)
xtin-tin (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:01:08 AM

Amazing how an 11 year old kid knows better about crypto.

George Weiksner, at his age, the young kid already launched his own ICO. It is called Pocketful of Quarters.

Pocketful of Quarters is the universal cryptocurrency for games.

Pocketful of Quarters hopes to solve an issue many gamers face where unused and unwanted coins can’t be transferred to other gaming platforms to play different games. Weiksner aims to design a platform that unlocks coins that are “stuck” in games that gamers no longer want to play.

This kid is just genius to know things about crypto.

What are your thoughts to this?

Check out the video and full details on the link provided.

http://www.marketwatch.com/video/sectorwatch/meet-the-11-year-old-cryptocurrency-guru-launching-his-own-ico/67F9D740-2C07-429C-AB95-C047AD430840.html

It's not an amazing thing dude. How could 11 years kid will be battling with the government on the regulation? As you can see many countries are implementing regulation for the icos and cryptocurrency in the future.
But honestly he must forget to create such an ico. The idea doesn't look good at all. Especially when it comes to the regulation believe this kid will never gonna get passed by the regulators.

Sec are after ICOs whose projects are not utility token but a security token.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Fancey

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:07:21 AM

at a very young age he has already launched his own iconya he's a very genius boy
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

I am not happy about this news at all.
It seems anyone can launch his or her ICO now.
No wonder there are discussions about regulating ICOs.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

THIS IS GONNA BE BIG!!! I HAVE SOLD MY HOUSE AND ALL MY LAMBOS TO INVEST IN THIS ICO!!!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:28:54 PM

Inspiring but for me this is non-sense, an 11-year old kid might know a lot of things with regards to cryptocurrency technically but about existing laws on ICOs might not be and besides a kid can't enter into a real contract yet.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

George Weiksner, at his age, the young kid already launched his own ICO. It is called Pocketful of Quarters.

Pocketful of Quarters hopes to solve an issue many gamers face where unused and unwanted coins can’t be transferred to other gaming platforms to play different games. Weiksner aims to design a platform that unlocks coins that are “stuck” in games that gamers no longer want to play.

http://www.marketwatch.com/video/sectorwatch/meet-the-11-year-old-cryptocurrency-guru-launching-his-own-ico/67F9D740-2C07-429C-AB95-C047AD430840.html

that is the most interesting thing I've ever heard in my entire life. This kid is a role model for kids these days who spend too much of their time playing video games. I think that idea is rather redundant but hopefully he can build something huge from it in coming years.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:18:21 PM

I have the impression that nearly a half of the ICOs are launched by 11-year-olds, so the news did not surprise me.  Smiley
On the other hand, V.Buterin began working on Ethereum at the age of 19. So, the future is for the younger generation.
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

Good for him. We do live in America right? I wish him all the luck. If you don't like the product you shouldn't really worry about if you can trust him.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

He is indeed a intelligent person,younger folks are good in our latest technology because they are exposed as early as infants with the technology that we have? 13year old kid has been hired in google because he is good in A.I technology and theres a lot of young folks thats out there ,we shouldnt be underestimating these kids because the future will be in their hands.

muncuss

Activity: 712
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:12:13 PM

not good but is bad
what is project launch, what is project work if still 11 year old
maybe scamer
this is for fun bro, don't make it investment but iust enioy his product
at least we have more smart kid

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:43:49 PM

Good to hear this,but he should have a lot of good companions or else the ICO wont achieve success,people are aware that most of these ICOs are scam that is why we they need to be sure that the kid and his team is capable of doing things right,he is surely an ethusiast that is why he have achieve this as early in his adolescence.

paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:57:12 PM

It's not an amazing thing dude. How could 11 years kid will be battling with the government on the regulation? As you can see many countries are implementing regulation for the icos and cryptocurrency in the future.
But honestly he must forget to create such an ico. The idea doesn't look good at all. Especially when it comes to the regulation believe this kid will never gonna get passed by the regulators.

I doubt he is doing it all on his own. There has to be adults involved who can help him get the funding he needs to get the legal, tax and accounting requirements necessary to run a compliant ICO.

Awesome to see someone so young start a project like this. Hope he does well!
Zudalar

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

Good to hear this,but he should have a lot of good companions or else the ICO wont achieve success,people are aware that most of these ICOs are scam that is why we they need to be sure that the kid and his team is capable of doing things right,he is surely an ethusiast that is why he have achieve this as early in his adolescence.
I am not happy about it. nor am I mad about it...
That person is just another being that built a coin...
nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

This is really great more young people are getting into this business! we need people like him because they are the future of this technology.He should have good advisors and team or else his excellence wont make any difference because people are more vigillant today not joining if there are some redflags with his ICO better than any shit developer out there who will only create currency for themselves.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

while its an amazing thing to see young people embracing the blockchain technology, its worries me that the will age too quickly. By aging i mean the type of difficulties and hurdles they will face is really unimaginable on their age. They will have to fight regulations, handle community influence, strategically think and do alot more task to be successful. A dummy can launch an ICO. There are great tools out there to help any one but what matters is handling the whole process professionally.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

I was really surprised at the ability of this 11 year old boy. I think there is support from his parents. But this could be called a child prodigy. He has a supernatural mind. I think if he continues to participate in Crypto, he will probably invent more new things for Crypto. Raise him up well, help him develop his full potential.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:10 PM

OMG this is something very odd to these young folks,more and more young people are joining the development of this technology.Surely they should be treasured because there are few people who can do that,as early as 11 he can manage to adopt the technology,and to develop it by himself! But the thing is he needs a lot of professionals to achieve success because people wont invest if he isnt capable of something.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

This is just great,younger people with good talents are joining our community developments,i suppose he was taught very well by his parents and he should have some good team and advisors so his talent wont be wasted! I have heard someone from india was hired by google already because he is into a.i applications and developments still it needs to be trusthy people so that the community will support its ICO.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:36:30 PM

I haven't read the article yet but by just reading words from the OP. How can an 11 year old launch his own ICO that way? Isn't so easy for a kid to launch and collect money for his idea? I like his idea since I was a kid I was also a gamer but this can alarm the government that ICO's shall be taken seriously. I'm not questioning the capability of that kid but this can be one of the vulnerability of ICO's. And the fact that this kid will just add another alt...

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

This is amazing and encouraging, I mean at his age if he can lunch an ico then he has done a very challenging stuff, because at 11 years of age he lunch an ico then in future he will be among the  billionaire, but he need some body to guide him
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: