Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◣ BOOKO ◥ Travel with cryptocurrencies [ICO is live!]  (Read 630 times)
Booko (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:49:28 AM

Bokko ERC20 Contract source

Because our token is open-sourced, we have posted the contract source within a Gist:
https://gist.github.com/bookotravel/39f198dd30c1a529a4136589e5d7b672

It is also accessible there:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x76a7bbed2d3e896032f57a21a6c277c2ac9f1f18#code

You are also able to read the smart contrat:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x76a7bbed2d3e896032f57a21a6c277c2ac9f1f18#readContract
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

Greetings to the community! Do I understand correctly that the project is being implemented for recruiting services? Is this a new format for promotion of vacancies?
Booko (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

Not exactly, Booko is opening a digital currency platform for tourism, allowing you to book your travel (flights or sejours) using cryptocurrencies. More than that, our ERC20 will be used in a similar manner as hotel points (loyalty rewards).

But you're right, this is a sort of new travel format: There is a lot of people who hold some Bitcoins and other cryptos, and can't use them in the real life. Our aim is to solve that issue regarding to tourism sector. Payment will be made wallet to wallet, and you will get your flight/sejourn tickets almost instantly.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:43:59 AM

You have used impressive story for contextual purpose which motivated the people to start such project. The presentation is quite well. Now important things which anyone would like to be available is whitepaper to see the approach towards the solutions. There is lot of time till initial coin offering to start to provide missing information.
Booko (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

You have used impressive story for contextual purpose which motivated the people to start such project. The presentation is quite well. Now important things which anyone would like to be available is whitepaper to see the approach towards the solutions. There is lot of time till initial coin offering to start to provide missing information.

We have updated the main thread link for whitepaper, it is accessible here.
This is the 1st version, the 2nd one will contain more concise infos about financials, partnerships and targets. We will release this 2nd version during the next week.
h-Silvan

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

I like the project for possibility to use several cryptocurrencies.
Devs, if you have other languages translations why aren't any links posted here (on the 1st post) yet?
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

I've seen a lot of projects like this but yours looks really nice)
Good luck!
jtcrkaqd

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

Hello, DAV. I participated in the signature activity in the bounty mission. I want to know where I can see the entry list of the participants after signing up.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

You have token release date April 1st while pre-sale will begin on the first day of May. I don't understand the contradiction of these two events. Can you some light on this thing to clear my confusion Presale will last only 24 hours that is your decision and will provoke people to be quick to pick in limited time.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

I have two suggestions for you first is keep this thread solely for development related information for everyone to have easy access to updates. By mixing reward programs you will make it distracted for investors. Secondly, we are in a time when teams with proper introduction and social media links to their profile are coming out for maximum transparency to know who we are investing in. Travel industry can absorb this project easily as there is lot of space in room for growth.
momchilandonov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Inspiring project!
Does the project already have competitors in this area?

There are some similar projects (based on travelling) on this forum.

I like the feature that several cryptos will be used. Most of competing projects plan to use only their tokens.

Oh, I see. Yep, totally agree, sticking to a single coin is a bit restricting and quite plain as of now
Booko (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Hello,

Translations
Threads are currently under translation by our Bounty members. Once translations will be completed, we will release the link.

Bounty participants
The list of bounty participants will be released during the week. We actually have 74 registration for various works (blogging, signature, translation...)

Presale vs Token release
We agree that this point may have been misunderstood.
Token release just means issuance date of the token (which has been made on April 6th), in other terms the smart contract creation on Ethereum blockchain. We will begin bounties giveaways soon and send tokens to participants.
The presale is the first period of token sale, which will begin on May 1st at 10am CEST, and last 24 hours after this date.

Team profiles
We are working on that actually. We will also release an introduction movie to present ourselves and Booko aims.
momchilandonov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

Hello,

Translations
Threads are currently under translation by our Bounty members. Once translations will be completed, we will release the link.

Bounty participants
The list of bounty participants will be released during the week. We actually have 74 registration for various works (blogging, signature, translation...)

Presale vs Token release
We agree that this point may have been misunderstood.
Token release just means issuance date of the token (which has been made on April 6th), in other terms the smart contract creation on Ethereum blockchain. We will begin bounties giveaways soon and send tokens to participants.
The presale is the first period of token sale, which will begin on May 1st at 10am CEST, and last 24 hours after this date.

Team profiles
We are working on that actually. We will also release an introduction movie to present ourselves and Booko aims.

The bounty is quite uncommon. I mean meetup & conferences + special prizes. I think I'm going to recommend it Smiley
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

I like this project. It is very cool.
However, I see this too ambitious. How are you going to interest the service sector? Who is ready to cooperate with you? Which travel agency, or service will allow you to integrate your idea into their real and ready-made sector.
gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:08:14 PM

Hi do we need to be native speaker for the translation part?
seoflutagin

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:21:47 PM

its an awesome,good for this and hope will grow more for this project.
Booko (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

Hi do we need to be native speaker for the translation part?

Absolutely not, you can make the translation with your own knowledge.
Booko (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

Pre-ICO
We are currently setting up the pre-ICO landing page and payment processor.
More infos are coming during the week.
We want to notify you again that all unsold tokens during Pre-ICO and ICO will be burned (destroyed).
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Pre-ICO
We are currently setting up the pre-ICO landing page and payment processor.
More infos are coming during the week.
We want to notify you again that all unsold tokens during Pre-ICO and ICO will be burned (destroyed).
thank you for the information sir
I will wait for more information.
good luck for this project. I will keep an eye on your project.
Booko (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:39:25 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 12:57:18 AM by Booko

Dear followers,

Some pre-ICO and ICO specifications have changed.
We have updated the first post of the thread, but we are releasing new infos there too for more visibility:

https://image.ibb.co/cOR8NS/Plane_xs.png   Booko Token Presale

Funds generated from presale will be used for exchanges listing, marketing campaign, end of token development, company incorporation, hiring web developers.

• Starting date: April 19th 2018, 1:00pm CEST
 • Closing date: April 30th 2018, 1:00pm CEST
 • Presale duration: 11 days
 • Early bird Bonus: +50% bonus on each purchase during the whole presale
 • Tokens for sale: 10.000.000 BOO
 • Issuance price: 1 BOO = 0.00001 ETH
 • Minimum order amount: 0.01 ETH
 • Presale hardcap: 4000 ETH
 • Unsold tokens policy: Unsold tokens will be burned (destroyed)
 • Presale link: booko.webnode.com/presale

https://image.ibb.co/cOR8NS/Plane_xs.png   Booko ICO (Initial Coin Offering)

Funds generated from ICO will be used for exchanges listing, travel compagnies partnerships, foreign countries expansion, transactions fees and website upgrade/development.

• Starting date: May 12th 2018, 9:00am CEST
 • Closing date: June 12th 2018, 9:00am CEST
 • ICO duration: 1 month
 • Early bird Bonus program: +20% the first 6 hours (0-6h), +10% the next 6 hours (6h-12h) and +5% the next 12 hours (12h-24h).
 • Tokens for sale: 60.000.000
 • Issuance price: 1 BOO = 0.0005 ETH
 • Minimum order amount: none
 • Maximum order amount: none
 • ICO target cap: 80 ETH
 • ICO hard cap: 150 ETH
 • Unsold tokens policy: Unsold tokens will be burned (destroyed)
 • ICO link: Coming soon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: