Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmit Closes Realestate and Car sales?!?!  (Read 545 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Viscera (OP)

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 04:40:34 PM

While it seems there was some concerns that Bitmit would close recently with news directly from Bitmit stating that they may be have to close due to regulations in their (crazy) county.

It now seems the site is not planning on closing, it seems they have removed the real estate and cars sections. This is a HUGE blow to the bitcoin community as it was such a great way to show off the value of bitcoins. Personally I was quiet excited about the possibility of buying a car with bitcoins, and even real estate although I couldn't afford most of them the dream was very real.

I hope we will see Real Estate and Cars being offered in this Bitmit format again soon.

If anyone has news about why Bitmit closed these and/or where they might be available for bitcoin in this format again soon I would love to find some more sites that offer things for Bitcoins in the Bitmit format. (so much better than eBay with escrow and bitcoins)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: