Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO for 2018?  (Read 548 times)
xprince1996

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

The best ico's for this year are robotina, bitwatt, sphere, and ofcourse depo network the following projects are very promising and have real targets and specific goals that will make you confident to invest your money to it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yuliaryder

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

The best ico's for this year are robotina, bitwatt, sphere, and ofcourse depo network the following projects are very promising and have real targets and specific goals that will make you confident to invest your money to it.
I also take part in the ICO robotina, it is a very interesting project, I hope that my investment will pay off.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

You can try to see dcc distribution credit chain .. i see they have a good community always active so you can follow them about news in their coin ..
Nskaolimpiyskiy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:53:43 PM

Take a look at ubex project. That is incredible idea with spotless team behind. The final product is gonna be realesed till the end of December and then ...To the Moon Grin Cheesy
Moreover according to the rumors Pantera Capital has already invested here
kabackovas

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

Take a look at ubex project. That is incredible idea with spotless team behind. The final product is gonna be realesed till the end of December and then ...To the Moon Grin Cheesy
That is mostly rumors..No representatives from the team or the hedge fund would confirm that. Dont trust the rumors and analize the project by yourself
Nskaolimpiyskiy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

That is mostly rumors..No representatives from the team or the hedge fund would confirm that. Dont trust the rumors and analize the project by yourself
Rumors does not appear from nothing as usual. I dont know why But i believe now Ubex is backed by Pantera Capital, moreover adming in tg chat gave a hint about that Wink
kabackovas

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

Rumors does not appear from nothing as usual. I dont know why But i believe now Ubex is backed by Pantera Capital, moreover adming in tg chat gave a hint about that Wink
Yes, thats also true but still..believing in rumors is very wrong approach while investing in ICOs. Better firstly to investigate the WP, check the smart contract and real amount of investment and only then to decide whether invest or not
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

No one will give you an unambiguous and, even more so, a correct answer to this question. The best answer is an independent analyst and conclusions confirmed by the market situation. We read news, study the market and invest. We minimize our risks.
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

Yes, thats also true but still..believing in rumors is very wrong approach while investing in ICOs. Better firstly to investigate the WP, check the smart contract and real amount of investment and only then to decide whether invest or not
I guess everyone knows a proverb - buy the rumors sell the news. Here is the same. I have already purchased some Ubex. Will see if that rumors about pantera capital investment is true or not Grin Cheesy
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:55:32 PM

I guess everyone knows a proverb - buy the rumors sell the news. Here is the same. I have already purchased some Ubex. Will see if that rumors about pantera capital investment is true or not Grin Cheesy
All the crypto market is all about rumors..even if there is no actual news, confirmation, colaboration etc but price already growing. Any rumors have to be taken into consideration
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

All the crypto market is all about rumors..even if there is no actual news, confirmation, colaboration etc but price already growing. Any rumors have to be taken into consideration
Thats also true. Rumors are ruling the crypto but this perios will end some time soon and only legit partnerships and news will be worth of attention.
selskoidima

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

Thats also true. Rumors are ruling the crypto but this perios will end some time soon and only legit partnerships and news will be worth of attention.
Yes but only once the full regulation comes in crypto.
As for ICOs hard to call the best ICO of the year if 4 month more left till the end of the year.
As for now I may call few very good from my point of view
World Wifi - completed
Ubex - ongoin
Geeba - upcoming
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

TALKING.IM (TIM) is a multi-zone blockchain running on specialized proof of belongingness based swarm defense app mechanism. Along with standard dapps, TIM blockchain provides hyperlocal geo-fenced dapps for economical and performant system of utility dapps. The defense mechanism works by a swarm of community apps which are run through communities or organizations with special smart contract with TALKING Foundation for providing a useful service along with proof of location for geo-mining. Currently TALKING.IM blockchain is running logistics track & trace devices (IOT) for postal and logistics companies like Singapore Post, Alibaba and other. The foundation is also launching a swarm defense mechanism in form of blockchain taxi to provide server-less ride hailing service to benefit consumers, drivers and environment by eliminating billions of dollars of power consumed by servers of organizations like uber, ola, lyft, grab etc. Combined, these produce a general system which can be used for transacting values built with information and running decentralized applications along with IOT devises.
TIM exponentially improves the performance of permission-less agents, in consensus based trust environment with geo-mining based participation for an open, decentralized, secure and distributed network of devices to exchange information. The beta network provides 500 transactions per seconds with 5 seconds wait time, which will scale to 500,000 transactions in both main network as well as hyperlocal networks, by end of 2018. The full launch will be achieved in phases with capabilities for token transactions, smart contracts, and IOT array operations across all frequencies of the spectrum. TIM network is automatically and dynamically managed by public nodes and secured by swarm apps for load distribution, fraud detection and network operations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: