Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👋 Hello everyone 😎 My name is 💠 BLOC 💠  (Read 275 times)
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

back to the origins

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:18:11 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 11:32:47 AM by BLOC

Hello everyone !

My name is BLOC

I have been working in mobile phone reverse engineering business since the last 12 years. Spent almost 9 years in China building a successful business from scratch with 4 partners situated in France, Romania and Russia and then discovered crypto currencies in 2012 where i made my first BTC purchase and still hold today.

I'm a huge blockchain fan. I believe in TRUE crypto currencies. Sadly today i see a lot of ICO poping-up with never ending road mad, and no real products coming on the market... That reminds me the beginning of internet startup when only doing a small website could worth millions but then nothing happen after.

I'm not new in this forum but i had to register a new username for an upcoming project.

This is just a short introduction and say hi to YOU ! Blockchain passionate who is reading this message.
I'm so glad this forum exist, a great source of informations with amazing people all over the world sharing their ideas about crypto currencies and blockchain technologies. A really must come place to read and understand about cryptocurrency.

You know it's funny in one way. Blockchain technologies are mostly open sources but it requires so much knowledge, time, learning investment that many people give up implementing blockchain tech's or crypto payments into their projects.

My dream is to buy everything in cryptocurrency. Food, Fun, Costs, you name it. I dream about a real and true decentralised world where computing power is law.

Thank you to be part of this revolution ! I'm really happy to live the time we are living now and be able to change things as much as we can to be able to offer a better future to our progeny.

Together we can bring cryptocurrency to mass adoption. It's only a matter of time and paths to make this mission a success.

See you around soon Wink

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

Welcome to bitcointalk, BLOC. Tongue

I'm a huge cryptocurrency fan and believer. I believe in TRUE crypto currencies. Sadly today i see a lot of ICO poping-up with never ending road mad, and no real products coming on the market... That reminds me the beginning of internet startup when only doing a small website could worth millions but then nothing happen after.
*Sigh* yeah. What's worse with most of those ICOs that it's very obvious that they're just cashgrabs; and what's MORE worse is that people still throw their money at them.

You know it's funny in one way. Blockchain technologies are mostly open sources but it requires so much knowledge, time, learning investment that many people give up implementing blockchain tech's or crypto payments into their projects.
Though blockchain CAN be quite complicated(especially for those businesses in the non-tech world), I think the main reason why companies/businesses don't implement cryptocurrency transactions is due to the volatility.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
Merited by tylerderden (2), Tushar Ramani (1)

👋 Hello BLOC, welcome to bitcointalk. Its good to have such highly experienced folks on forum who really adds value.

Being cryptocurrencies fan is fine thing, but being blockchain tech fan is pretty solid thing. The main reason behind this fact is that tremendous explosion of ICO's on various blockchain platform. Most of them are heading us nowhere. Yes, project related adult industry can be evolutionary as its huge industry and we can't ignore it. But project coming with ico for just auditing smart contracts and proposing token just for that!! Why do they need to have separate token for getting/giving rewards/payment for auditing one❗ And, believe me there are similar bundles of project in crypto world.

On the other hand, have a look at the projects connecting various blockchains together such as Cardstack, Blockcollider, AION and projects for securities such as Polymath. Have you ever heard about Hashgraph, a true competitor of current cryptocurrencies by offering its potential 1m tps? Yes, with the help of such great projects we can have our improved life. But for the sake of filling bags by throwing money on projects on papers, it will really take handsome amount of time to get used with cryprocurrencies.

Yes I am a believer of blockchain and we are earlier part of the revolution.
Best of luck to the entire world 👍
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:35:27 AM

Hello everyone !

My name is BLOC

[snip]

I'm not new in this forum but i had to register a new username for an upcoming project.

This is just a short introduction and say hi to YOU ! Blockchain passionate who is reading this message.
I'm so glad this forum exist, a great source of informations with amazing people all over the world sharing their ideas about crypto currencies and blockchain technologies. A really must come place to read and understand about cryptocurrency.

Hey!

Can you share mor info about your upcoming project or is it too early?

Agree, this forum is a gold mine for all things crypto. So much information in one place is just an invaluable help for every newbie in this space.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

Hello,
great post, I'm curious about what new project you're talking about. You interested me with your views on cryptocurrencies.
I see that you believe that we will be able to promote blockchain in everyday life.

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Thank you for joining this thread and thank you for the warm welcome Wink

I can feel you guys are real passionate of blockchain tech. This is what we need. People like you believe and implementing new technologies into everyday life. That's our only way for crypto currency mass adoption. We need to explain people so they can understand why blockchain technologies will be inevitable in the upcoming future, why it is better than many actual systems, we need to offer them the possibility to use crypto-currency for the very simple thing. Let's think back in the past where you could exchange tomatoes with potatoes as a form of currency.

I don't have a formula to be able to achieve this. What i know is i have done a lot of observation on different blockchain projects and i feel only very little of them will still be here in the next years or even months for some.... So i'm afraid that the 1st motivation of many ICO's was not to change the world. They just wanted to make money. Also because of this we are getting a lot of negative feedback on news etc... This hurts the crypto-currency market.

On the other hands i see a lot of amazing projects here. Some people really pushing the limits and trying their best to create the new internet of tomorrow. We can see some TRUE believer of blockchain tech and i'm really amaze by the work they are doing and i'm learning everyday new things thanks to this amazing people. There is so many smart people here that i would not understand how we could not be able to change the world we are living in and make it better !

i'm lucky enough to have made some money in my previous business and i have decided to dedicate my entire time to blockchain technologies since december 2017. I'm a huge observer since then working around 18 hours per day non stop in the blockchain world. I have convinced my 8 team members and specially my old school partners which i started my previous business and yes we are now all working on a new blockchain project. We have a few BTC invested back in 2012 than we are going to use for this project.

I'm not planning to make an ICO that's sure. All i can say is i believe in TRUE and BASICS fundamentals of blockchain technologies and i think a lot of projects went too far and forgot the definition and principle of a decentralised world with an equalitarian distribution of wealth and power.

That being said. Together we are stronger  Cool

"The BLOC.MONEY is the new digital cash powered by an open-source blockchain with anonymous transactions including exclusive mining tools which provide  a true egalitarian money distribution.
The world most advanced cryptocurrency ecosystem created without an Initial Coin Offering." BLOC.MONEY
trademaniac

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

in your new project, do you set yourself to use the already existing blochchain, or do you think about creating a new one?
do you have any specific idea for a product, or are you looking for inspiration?
I like to engage in interesting projects, and for sure I am not one;)
Say something more.

GlodRX

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Hi I'm Glod. We're working on a new project which ICO will be on April 15,2018

www.Glodcoin.org -Currency for 3D Virtual Shopping
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Welcome bitcointalk BLOC, We will be glad to see you sharing your knowledge with us.
I remember when I entered the space for first time, the idea of blockchain blew my mind and I was so passionate to educate myself, but when I have started to invest in cryptocurrecy all my life turned into pressure with the time, I can't even have moment of relax as before.
When market goes up we all feel that we're going to be riches, when it goes down, we feel that we are going bankrupt. I'm just wondering if we'll have a relax life in crypto world one day.
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

This is exactly why i love this forum. So much feedback ! Thank you guys !

I think there is 2 important points there.

#Crypto-currency
#Definition
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security. A cryptocurrency is difficult to counterfeit because of this security feature. A defining feature of a cryptocurrency, and arguably its most endearing allure, is its organic nature; it is not issued by any central authority, rendering it theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation. Also a very important point is that cryptocurrency requires miners to be able to secure the network and confirm transactions.

#Blockchain
#Definition
The Blockchain is a decentralized memory of all transactions. Meaning that its records are shared between every user in the network. Every operation in the order, dating back to the very first, is engraved in the Blockchain. No one has the possibility to rewrite or modify the Blockchain ledger, the protocol is unalterable and incorruptible by nature.

Of course this is very short explanation and you can find much better online but i just want to recall the fundamental of this points which are very important i think.

Using crypto-currency for speculation can be very dangerous because nothing is stable. I'm not really on that case but i can imagine it can be frustrating when things go up and down. The same happen in real life anyway. I think the most important is to invest in crypto-currency that you beleive has a real GOAL. If you buy 100XXX no matter in 6 months in 1 year in 10 years. If you keep them you will still have 100XXX but if the value increased then it can be much more usefull. The price of things would decrease because the value and the trust people put on the XXXX would increase. A deflation system.

Let's imagine a world where we could pay in a crypto asset. To be able to achieve this, we need to distribute that crypto assets to everyone in the world in a way of equalitarian proof of work. That's one of the main features of crypto curency and blockchain technology. The thing is how do you except to transfer wealth and power to a new generation of people if 90% of the ICO's that are coming on the market right now are mostly token based. This means only people investing in it will have the main benefit of this. So again We are turning around and this is not really decentralized.

I think the only way to have a REAL decentralization is to be able to offer a crypto currency and put in the hands of everyone. We can do this using mobile phones. Everyone today has a mobile phone in every country. That's the only way to launch a real crypto currency and offering massive tools for mining so that everyone can mine and get a reward.

So yes i know there is already some than tried this. But right now i see only fails. For exemple i'm very disapointed about Electroneum. This company reached a $40m hard cap for their ICO. They claimed to offer the 1st true mobile cryptocuurrency. And 6 months after their ICO and $40m in the bank, they have released their mobile app and saying officially than the coins are not coming for the blockchain, it's just to 'Experience and Feel like a miner'. I mean seriously Huh? There is a lot of strange thinkgs like this that really hurts me. That's all they got for $40m ? Really ?

Today almost everyone have a mobile phone in every country, even under-developed country and this is maybe the most wanted. We need to be able to build a real decentralized world with egualitarian distribution. But to be able to do this we need a real project with tool READY ONLINE from DAY 1. Not a never ending ICO with a road map finishing in 2034 for an real mobile app !! So everyone can mine from anywhere in the world, anytime.

We need NOKIA to come back lol Smiley Remember ? Connecting people ....

Again. Together we are stronger. That's our force. Let's be connected guys and rewrite the rules of a new era and modern time.

Let's not forget that in many country most of the economical system are down. Remember what happened in Greece, in Inda, in South America... And what will happen again in other countries. Gouvernements are sucking our blood, privacy, money and much more. It is only a matter of time and will to be able to transfer the wealth and power to the people of earth and start to completly rethink the way we are going to live tomorow.

☮ ♥️

trademaniac

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

Glod, are you talking about the same project that BLOC is talking about?
do you create a team? If yes, give me more specific information about the project.

Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

Welcome also to the forum, let's learn and earn together as friend, keep on mind to have a quick look on the pinned rules and guidelines.
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:06:04 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 10:21:57 PM by BLOC

Glod, are you talking about the same project that BLOC is talking about?
do you create a team? If yes, give me more specific information about the project.

No. Glod is not part of our team. And he's project has nothing to do with us. That being said i wish you the best with your project.

trademaniac

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:21:14 AM

BLOC you write some generalities. give us some specific information about your project so that we can exchange views together.

James_Potter

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Hi Glod, I'm a newbie but I'm really interested in ICO. Can we discuss your project together?
BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

BLOC you write some generalities. give us some specific information about your project so that we can exchange views together.

I think i posted more than generalities. These are just ideas for now. Feel free to participate  Cool I hope we can make it happen soon !
Meanwhile i will be browsing this gold mine forum Wink

trademaniac

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

I think i posted more than generalities. These are just ideas for now. Feel free to participate  Cool I hope we can make it happen soon !
Meanwhile i will be browsing this gold mine forum Wink

cool, I will be browsing the forum in search of your ICO Smiley I hope that you will succeed. If you need help, write. In group strength!

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

As i said before this will not be an ICO. But thank you for your interest Wink

BLOC (OP)
Copper Member

back to the origins

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:33:24 PM

I'm happy to tell you that the BLOC project is finally online. You can find more details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4108831.0

See you there Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: