Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:17:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why offline movie distribution is better than online movie distribution  (Read 101 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:35:53 AM

It seems that we all know Netflix, but how many of us have subscribed on Netflix. The monthly subscription is so high that I am always trying to find some free movies. However, when I want to download movies by torrent apps, I always download some movies with pretty low quality. And sometimes, my computer is attacked by the virus. It really disappoints me. Aren't there high-quality movies cheap enough for which I can afford...? Finally, I find that moviechain, the offline movie distribution app. I can download movies and transfer with my friends, for whatever I do in the system, I can get incentives. If it's the before centralized platform, how can I also earn for my efforts promoting their movies. Then the cost of movies can be dropped to zero because of my efforts in the system. Meanwhile, because the platform split revenue with the movie producer with the blockchain technology, then they gain more trust from the movie producers, so they get a lower copyright purchase cost. Then, movies cost are reduced drastically, which means the cost for users will also be reduced. Such a good business.

Facebook:@XenderApp
Twitter:@XenderApp
TG group:http://t.me/MovieChainOfficial
Beechat group:
https://beechat.io/join?g=7a680d4dbb6b4e0281d0491b6ed7c9c1&lang=en
Daisy@Xender

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:18 AM

Is it convenient to download free movies from bittorrent in your country? Just curious...
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:44:10 AM

Actually, sometimes it's easy, but most time, I only got some fake links and download a wrong movie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: