Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned by investing in ICO and cryptocurrency  (Read 73 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

So... because I did not invest in any ICO, how much have you guys earned by investing in ICO and cryptocurrency?
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:04:41 AM

So... because I did not invest in any ICO, how much have you guys earned by investing in ICO and cryptocurrency?
we can not be sure exactly how much we can earn from investing in ico. because each project has different ico prices and varied bonuses, so we can not make sure it's right.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:12:31 AM

I think we can make a lot of money from them. I have earned more than 50,000 one time.

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

how about how much you have lost by investing in ICOs ?
lately we could see a lot of ICOs popped out from nowhere and telling us about their vision and mission.
after they gained a lot of attention from people they started their sales.
and then ? they gone forever.
everyday we could see it and everytime many people suffered because of it.
truth to be told i prefer to not investing to any ICOs until it hit a well known market/exchange,
(of course,i will invest into it after it lose its value 50% from its ICOs price.because it has a possibility to reach its price again in the future,like others).

i ever invested my money into ICOs,and lost it in the process.
Fancey

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:23:14 AM

very profitable because I have invested a lot with other ico projects but I always be careful in investing
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

I think the most money I earn in the investment is 10,ooo which is much for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: