Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:50:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Important Before following the bounty  (Read 137 times)
berytry (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 18

@berytry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

Hello, all. I am from Indonesia. I want to share, before you follow bounty, you must read this.

1. Before you follow bounty, you should find the coin information at icobench.com and or icomarks.com. If the coin is found, then I think the coin is good, probably not a scam.
2. Read carefully the rules given by the manager, not until you do not get the stake or point.
3. If you meet the rules, please follow and register the bounty.
4. You should monitor the thread, and monitor your stake or point spreadsheet.

May be useful.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

Hello, all. I am from Indonesia. I want to share, before you follow bounty, you must read this.

1. Before you follow bounty, you should find the coin information at icobench.com and or icomarks.com. If the coin is found, then I think the coin is good, probably not a scam.
2. Read carefully the rules given by the manager, not until you do not get the stake or point.

May be useful.
Why must icobench.com and or icomarks.com? There are many ICO Listing, is there any reason why we should only check on those website? And how to determine whether an ICO is scam or not, since linkedin or any social media accounts are sometimes can't become a guarantee.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
berytry (OP)

@berytry

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

Why must icobench.com and or icomarks.com?
for the moment I just use 2 ICO Listing. If you have other ICO Listings please share here.

how to determine whether an ICO is scam or not ?
It is indeed very difficult to distinguish a scam or not. I just assume if it is on icobench.com and or icomarks.com maybe safe from scam.
s.Zavgorod

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:11:34 AM

To determine the ICO Scam or not there is an infinite variety of factors. But the best advice is to think about how you would make a Scam on the ICO and try to expose yourself. If that does not work, you should think about switching to the dark side Grin

▬▬▬ ALREADY WORKING EXCHANGE ▻▻▻ IGT - CRYPTO ◁◁◁50% SOFT CAP COMPLETED▬▬▬
▬▬▬ G I V E A W A Y ETH every week LIFETIME PASSIVE INCOME▬▬▬▬    
▻▻▻WHITE PAPERANN THREAD◁◁◁
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

5. Look into the team
6. Read the whitepaper (if not technical or 100 pages like TON ICO)

I would also not trust the ICO websites as much because they are generally paid to write those reports (or so I believe). For that reason, I would trust my own digging first.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

Very useful information, In my opinion ICOBench can not be a benchmark in following the bounty. You should search for information and analyze the bounty you will follow.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

Yeah those are really common points actually and everyone knows about it in the first place. There are already many threads who discuss about this learning in the first place as many of them had trouble choosing the legit projects!!

The spotting of the good ICO is getting very difficult now a days and sometimes it is not even feasible to rely on the sites which you have listed here. They just analyse it the same way we would do by looking at the different aspect of the ICO. However, do remember one thing, these reviews can be paid sometimes so any scam project with good budget can compromise their review by spending some extra bucks on them. I am just making it more serious by adding different scenarios. So you may wanna rely more on the personal studies rathe than just external reviews.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:41 AM

May be useful.
ICO rating are not reliable because this ICO listing are being paid to be listed in their website. But you can use it as reference together with a research on their team and their whitepaper.
voom360

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:54:34 AM

Thanks for the very good information . Before joining or investing any ico so many pre checking parameter need to be check. I dont follow any ratings because its always dumb shit i try to check project concept and the team, side by side cheeking white paper, roadmap and the market demand .
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

May be useful.

I have recently been monitoring projects on the "icodrops" website. As for the evaluation of quality ICO in my opinion this resource has no equal. Of course, there are additional sources where you can find useful information, but you should not rely on someone else's analysis.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

Another good thing to do is respect format for posting reports... some bounty manager are very strict about this and if the format is  not exactly like they wrote they don't count stakes...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:03:39 AM

Before joining a bounty I spend at least 5 minutes searching for web information about the project and see if in Twitter page there are enought posts and followers.....
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:06:21 AM

5. Look into the team
6. Read the whitepaper (if not technical or 100 pages like TON ICO)

I would also not trust the ICO websites as much because they are generally paid to write those reports (or so I believe). For that reason, I would trust my own digging first.
7. Join the community like telegram and how many joining in that project.
Very important are we can read all about the project before we join bounty. And joining bounty are so risk also some are didn't pay the bounty hunter.
berytry (OP)

@berytry

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

Before joining a bounty I spend at least 5 minutes searching for web information about the project and see if in Twitter page there are enought posts and followers.....
I am more than 5 minutes, maybe up to 15 minutes, because my english is not good, the more we study the better for the future. if we are not careful we may not get a stake or point
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

Yeah those are really common points actually and everyone knows about it in the first place. There are already many threads who discuss about this learning in the first place as many of them had trouble choosing the legit projects!!

The spotting of the good ICO is getting very difficult now a days and sometimes it is not even feasible to rely on the sites which you have listed here. They just analyse it the same way we would do by looking at the different aspect of the ICO. However, do remember one thing, these reviews can be paid sometimes so any scam project with good budget can compromise their review by spending some extra bucks on them. I am just making it more serious by adding different scenarios. So you may wanna rely more on the personal studies rathe than just external reviews.
We need some way to verify the team members. I heard that there is a way to trace someone identity. But unfortunately I don't know to do it. If anyone know how to verify people identity then please share.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

May be useful.
yep, that's right, you must find proper information first before joining a certain bounty campaign. those reference are useful on some point to see if the ico is legit and not a scam.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Why must icobench.com and or icomarks.com?
for the moment I just use 2 ICO Listing. If you have other ICO Listings please share here.

how to determine whether an ICO is scam or not ?
It is indeed very difficult to distinguish a scam or not. I just assume if it is on icobench.com and or icomarks.com maybe safe from scam.

I don't use and know those sites but they have never added a fraudulent ico?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: