Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 08:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you invest in non profit ICO?  (Read 145 times)
uwr (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:47:29 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 05:25:06 AM by uwr

Do you guys invest in non profit ICOs, if you feel the idea is helpfull to the world?

Support UNIFY World Revolution. We are aiming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corrupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
http://unifyworldrevolution.com/

donate BTC: 1Aj6phPendS29XRaJGH6HJDouwo9pbgyya
donate ETH: 0x42202762f42499543748bbb221e8337452070d0f
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:06:52 AM

your idea is great, but there are many challenges you have to face. especially governments and people who like corruption will not like your project. you must also be ready to receive attacks from them.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:17:56 AM

Why not just start Kickstarter campaign?
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:37:47 AM

Do you guys invest in non profit ICOs, if you feel the idea is helpfull to the world?

Support UNIFY World Revolution. We are aiming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corrupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
The problem is that even if the ICO is useful for the world and the future, it does not negate the fact that people who are engaged in it except the idea have nothing. They never held in the hands of huge sums of money and do not know how to distribute them. In this case, the ICO will become a scam or the project will go bankrupt because of the capital distribution curve.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
uwr (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:42:42 AM

your idea is great, but there are many challenges you have to face. especially governments and people who like corruption will not like your project. you must also be ready to receive attacks from them.

Thanks, yeah that one will not be an easy task, but someone has to do it. And we believe with finance decentralization of bitcoin, people are getting ready to decentralize global power and wealth too.

Why not just start Kickstarter campaign?

We would love to use kickstarter, but its prohibited on kickstarter to launch political fundings:
https://www.kickstarter.com/rules/prohibited?ref=rules

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:43:49 AM

No, I will just wait the coin to arrive on exchange sites.  Usually bounty hunters will dump it after distribution.  The dumped price is usually lower than its ICO price.  So what is the point of buying ICO if I could buy the same coin from a lower price.

SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:56:36 AM

Is this project anyhow different from the Horizon state?
How do I believe it's not just an exit scam?
No team information, Domain whois information is hidden as well, Domain is registered for a year only.

Although love to invest little money in a non-profit organisation. Sorry, but I won't consider investing in this project.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

I don't mind investing in non profit ico as long as the organization is legit and they will bring a great idea that can improve a lot of things. But the amount that i will invest will be far less than i usually use to invest in other icos. You need to provide more informations in your website especially the team behind this so people trust that this is legit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
uwr (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

Is this project anyhow different from the Horizon state?
How do I believe it's not just an exit scam?
No team information, Domain whois information is hidden as well, Domain is registered for a year only.

Although love to invest little money in a non-profit organisation. Sorry, but I won't consider investing in this project.

Horizon state and Democracy Earth projects have same concept of decentralized voting system. But in our case DeVoS (decentralized voting system) is a child project. Our first step is to eliminate corrupt governments and unify the world. So its a revolution first of all.

I don't mind investing in non profit ico as long as the organization is legit and they will bring a great idea that can improve a lot of things. But the amount that i will invest will be far less than i usually use to invest in other icos. You need to provide more informations in your website especially the team behind this so people trust that this is legit.

The thing is project like ours can not be legit, and will be recognized as terroristic by governments.
Onur_luna

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

I will not. what is needed. I decided to sponsor me and make investment. No money or no investment.  Cool
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

I may send a little bit of money but because I can't make money from it I won't send thousands of dollars. I commend you for trying to undertake such a positive project and honestly if you can get it off the ground and prove you are legit, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get loads of funding. I mean we fund shitcoins every which way, a good project actually deserves a fair shake.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

This is a good project. But I'd like to know how can corrupt government officials be stop with your organization? I am in a country where until now corruption still lives even with all the best efforts of the government officials. All are still left unsolved even though some are jailed. So what assurance could it give us?

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

Well, honestly it's hard to promote that project. I see a lot of people getting more greedy right now. You have to find a new way to promote your project. Try to offer that project to some people who already wealthy. In this forum, I pessimist that people would join non-profit ICO's.

uwr (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

I may send a little bit of money but because I can't make money from it I won't send thousands of dollars. I commend you for trying to undertake such a positive project and honestly if you can get it off the ground and prove you are legit, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get loads of funding. I mean we fund shitcoins every which way, a good project actually deserves a fair shake.

Thanks for commend, thats been rare to get rewarded by such words.
That will be great to have micro investments, we ve made only as much tokens as people on the earth (around 7,6 bilion), with the concept that if everyone gets to buy at list one this revolution will be posible!

This is a good project. But I'd like to know how can corrupt government officials be stop with your organization? I am in a country where until now corruption still lives even with all the best efforts of the government officials. All are still left unsolved even though some are jailed. So what assurance could it give us?

Not with protests and negotiations! Only with FORCE and POWER. We too are living in a very corrupted place, and we know for sure diplomacy doesnt change a thing!
The plan is to develop most advanced local elimination tools, so that government leaders can be localy eliminated/ assasinated without starting any wars, and leadership of the country to be replaced with DeVoS (decentralized voting system).
freefolk77

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

why not, 10 bucks will not make a difference to me, but can play a good part in changing the world
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:44:32 AM

Successful non-profit ICO can be developed only with the support of countries or large investors. And these already in turn own money. That's why it's a vicious circle.            
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:08:27 AM

Yes, it's the company of the future. I do not think that everywhere everything should be built solely on profits, at least it is not related to the philosophy of the crypt.

Never give up
uwr (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:29:39 AM

Yes, it's the company of the future. I do not think that everywhere everything should be built solely on profits, at least it is not related to the philosophy of the crypt.

True, we see how governments try to ban and regulate crypto, and this project could be a platform for future crypto prosperity
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: