Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When the bank is not trustable?  (Read 165 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

What if the bank you save your life's savings in go bankrupt? Will you go bankrupt with the bank? So blockchain is to solve the trust among all parties. That's why the price of bitcoins is rising, it's the cost of trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:05:51 AM

What if the bank you save your life's savings in go bankrupt? Will you go bankrupt with the bank? So blockchain is to solve the trust among all parties. That's why the price of bitcoins is rising, it's the cost of trust.
Some people in my country are experienced it a few years ago, my governments only give 2 billion rupiah for each bank customers but if more than that amount then it means that if the bank is bankrupt then only 2 billion rupiah that can they get, the rest will be lost.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

That is also what I am afraid of since we are not sure if those people at the back will provide the best and secure place that we can put our money into.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

When the deposit rate is too high and unrealistic
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:29:39 AM

When the economic crisis hits, Banks will become untrustworthy.
Because of the continuous depreciation of legal tender, the BTC investment is a good way to avoid it, so I am optimistic about the future of BTC.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

Trust is one of the highest value in a life. Trust include fidelity, competence, honesty in keeping the deposit and trust can go away if we want but it's hard to come back.
If you are an entrepreneur who is directly involved with the people, of course trust must always be maintained by fulfilling every promise that has been made and agreed upon.

The blockchain is the only technology that can work with transparent and can be monitored by both parties, both first nor second parties, so that away from the suspicious effects.

I can't say "agree" if bitcoin prices are said to increase. because this is contrary to the facts.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

THis is one of the best topic I have being commenting on for the past weeks, so many people would go bankrupt if their banks go. The issue is most life savings is even in the bank. Automatically, if the bank go bankrupt, they would go too. Someone like don’t use to save all my money in the bank, just money which I do need is what I put in the bank. Money is always invested in landed properties as asset and part in crypto. I would say, I’m absolutely save, if at all any bank is going bankruptcy. Thanks
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:22:48 AM

The bank has insurance. If someone steals your secret key from your wallet, or accidentally generates a collision to your wallet - you will lose everything. insurance against such cases in crypto-currencies so far I have not seen

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

lol  Cheesy

not as you say, that's not true. every banking is always supervised by the legal entity that umbrella it. so when the bank refers to the liquidation, it will be handled by the concerned government to prevent the investor from losing, because the bank already has a guarantee from the government before it is established.
bitcoin is more famous not because of what you mention, but more easily transact and without third party. hopefully be an insight for you.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

If all the banks are not trustworthy to keep the funds we have then the best way is with blockchain

because blockchain is a new breakthrough in the world and opposite to banks
efficiency of the blockchain can facilitate the use in terms of delivery and acceptance and global listing system

therefore some banks in the world do not want this technology for fear of being rivaled

and if everyone switches to bitcoin then it is certain that bitcoin will go up in price because of the demand around the world
runque

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

I'm sorry, although we no longer believe in banking, but there is no way, because there is no better way to preserve value, we can only continue to use the bank, so I came to invest in cryptocurrency
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:46:53 AM

I never feeling trust in Bank system that why I don't deposit my money in Bank system to receive monthly or yearly interest Smiley). Bank system is really easily hacked by professional hacker on the world. Beside no need hacker, your money still can be able to disappear by bad Bank employees, they steal your money and run away. In my country, a customer lost about 500k$ in their bank account because it stolen by the branch manager of the bank Smiley).

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:51:35 AM

Bankrupt is depends on the fund because banks are invest in share market then only it will continuously run in the market. At the same time blockchain technology is depends on the fund but blockchain technology is faster and safer than banks so peoples are looking to blockchain technology automatically banks funds are reduced in the market so bankrupt is possible in any time. But peoples are Still confusing the blockchain technology so we don't predict the bankrupt.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:52:12 AM

In most cases BTC price is rising and dumping because of Whales. There are rather low amount of crypto users in the world.
anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

I think invest money in cryptocurrency is much safer than send money in any bank system in this world Smiley. There are a lot of scandals related to bank system when bank's customers lost their money by hacker or any other reason and they didn't get any refund from the bank although this lost is not their fault. For now, I prefer invest my money in cryptocurrency or Gold to keep in bank although Bank system has existed for a long time.

mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

If a bank made bankrupt your savings if they are not invested but only are on bank account are guaranteed unless you have more than 100.000€...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:05 AM

One of the biggest banks in our country was reported that some depositors lost their money. This is so alarming to us because if a big bank like this can be infiltrated by hackers what more of the small banks. So finding alternatives to put our money is really a must. Banks can't really provide us the earnings that we want. They are just for our convenience.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

That is also what I am afraid of since we are not sure if those people at the back will provide the best and secure place that we can put our money into.

So choose the most trusted banks in which belong to most reputable and belong to the top most trusted banks in your country. That even they will just give you a small monthly interest in your savings but the most important is the safe keeping of your money with them. There are lot of banks that will give you a high monthly interest but most of them are small banks which are very critical of bankruptcy because most of their financial backer is not really dependable.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

I am a Vietnamese citizen and in our country there have been scandals involving loss of money from customers. Recently, EXIMBANK has appropriated more than USD 10 million from customers. Police are investigating the clarification. If I have a lot of money I will invest in real estate projects and cryptocurrency rather than banking. Maybe I will get more risk but I believe my knowledge will bring me profit. The management on the blockchain is very clear and accurate. I can track my cash flow. For banks it is impossible because I can not all day ask what they have done with my money.
dangphananh

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

If I have big or big money then Bank is the most popular option. Crypto is forever for me to choose later. I believe in a change of generation 4.0 Good luck
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: