Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What will i do when I have $100 in my pocket? What ICO is best to invest it for.  (Read 105 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

I recently got rewarded in a bounty campaign and I flip it already and got almost $100. May I ask, what is the best ICO as of now that make sure to have a great profit? If there is, Can you please pm me. I really needed to have a guide, sorry. Im just new to the crypto world.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:35:48 AM

Current high risk investment of ICO, nobody can tell you which ICO project can be profitable, but CARDSTACK is a great project, this project have been implemented open source code, then you can pay attention to the token.

Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

I always do invest and support Oyster Oearl PRL although the ICO is over and it is now seating on 125th place as the most valued Cryptocurrency in the crypto market today through coinmarketcap.com.
Oyster Pearl PRL is one of the most Outlooked, undervalued and missed by crypto investors today as it's project is very important for most internet users as online storage in the tangle.
invest on Oyster Pearl PRL and get higher return of investments in the next few weeks or a couple of months.

cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:19:29 PM

You need to know the risk of losing your money into these ICO investments,most of these new projects are scam to be honest i never invested to one of these ICOs why? because 90% of these projects are just created to scam people or to raise millions of funds and then eventually will runaway from the investors and bounty hunters ! Good looking projects can turn the table upside down that is why theres no assurance with the research because the informations can be faked easily when these professional scammers do the trick.

drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

Can't say, you really have to do your research and choose one based on what you're looking for and are interested.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

I recently got rewarded in a bounty campaign and I flip it already and got almost $100. May I ask, what is the best ICO as of now that make sure to have a great profit? If there is, Can you please pm me. I really needed to have a guide, sorry. Im just new to the crypto world.
I would advise you to wait until the market is restored. Many good projects that planned to enter the market in the spring decided to wait for the market to stabilize and then start the ICO. But remember that investing in a bad ICO can bring you losses

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

Its best to start working in real jobs to increase your money first. Sad truth is $100 is now very low amount to do many things. By the way you can buy some good ico and do quick dump after it raises. You need to be lucky..

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

For me the best ICO where you can get great ROI in couple of months is Aitheon.
Aitheon is an AI and robotics ecosystem boosting the efficiency of medium and large scale organizations. Its blockchain verifiability process, coupled with token payments for humans augmenting AI, has a potential to accelerate the roll-out and penetration of AI systems while at the same time creating jobs
It will be huge in the future especially cause they already have working product
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

The conditions you describe are ideal for entering the world of crypto currencies. But do not ask anyone for what to invest. Having $ 100, you have a unique opportunity to carefully study any ICO project or any crypto currency that you like based on your idea. And  only after choosing a project or a crypto currency, it is worth checking in on the forum about their reliability.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

I choose ICO that has a long-standing company background and has an experienced or large team. the benefits and uses of the ICO project should be applicable to everyone.
AISI

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

AISI is the first Georgian cryptocurrency generated with the investing environment. B2B in the world of Blockchain technologies

Pre-ICO | 21.03.2018 - 21.04.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.02$
ICO | 10.05.2018 - 30.06.2018 - 1 AISI = 0.08$

For additional information please visit our:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Telegram
Slack
VKontakte

Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:41:41 AM

When investing in any ICO, you need to be prepared for the fact that the first months after the end of ICO the price of tokens on the exchanges will fall ...
But this is all temporary if the project is really worthwhile. If we talk about a specific project, then I advise you to take a closer look to - https://medichain.online/ -
 Interesting project about medicine! (collected about 15 million)... Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: