Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Market Prediction by the end of April  (Read 229 times)
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

I believe that BTC price will set a bottom before a relatively strong rebound (but still does not exceed 13k8) and start the downward fluctuation until it has accumulated enough, then the uptrend will start again. (Histogram MACD candlestick will plunge, then get back to 0 and plunge to negative value again. When it gets back to 0, the price will increase most dramatically). It is highly recommended that you stay calm and invest a reasonable amount of capital.

I speculate that late April or early May of this year the price will rise up to 10k possibly higher! Though with the black propaganda against cryptocurrencies it has gain a significant popularity over the different sides of the globe and with this people are getting curious and once they understand more bitcoin they can appreciate and make it to enter their daily life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:41:02 PM

I believe that BTC price will set a bottom before a relatively strong rebound (but still does not exceed 13k8) and start the downward fluctuation until it has accumulated enough, then the uptrend will start again. (Histogram MACD candlestick will plunge, then get back to 0 and plunge to negative value again. When it gets back to 0, the price will increase most dramatically). It is highly recommended that you stay calm and invest a reasonable amount of capital.

I wouldn't be so sure about this thus i have to expect less from all of the speculation, sudden news might change the outcome to every speculative form that you are talking. But i agree that we should stay calm while telling them to invest for a reasonable amount, why not tell them to invest more on altcoin rather on Bitcoin itself. By doing this, they could diversify it easily rather than to Bitcoin alone.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

I think bitcoin price will grow to reach at least $9,000 by the end of the April. The reason why bitcoin price goes down is due to a powerful market correction but thankfully the market seems to start recovering today. Hoping to see good outcome by the end of the April.

I think the correction had already ended in my opinion and we are just experiencing some greedy whales that wants to rail up big amounts of profit when they buy bitcoin with the most cheapest price, They are moving right now because I really think that they are late investors that are just getting involve with bitcoin right now, A possible outcome is we will still dip from the $6500 USD but a recovery is very possible for bitcoin and right now it is a waiting process and hope that the future will be prefect for us.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

I wouldn't be so sure about this thus i have to expect less from all of the speculation, sudden news might change the outcome to every speculative form that you are talking. But i agree that we should stay calm while telling them to invest for a reasonable amount, why not tell them to invest more on altcoin rather on Bitcoin itself. By doing this, they could diversify it easily rather than to Bitcoin alone.
Now the main forces will be directed to fill bitcoin with money. Without restoring the price of bitcoin, it is impossible to dream of the beginning of the revival of the market of all cryptocurrencies. Investing now in altcoins will result in you freezing your assets. Now all missed you for profit. Bitcoin will do it the fastest.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

I don't think bitcoin is going to perform wonderfully this month and it might be strap between  $6,000 and $9,000 through out the month.  I think the bearish market is not yet over and more momentum need to be gather in other to see bitcoin above it high this year. Currently the market is weak and the enthusiasts are loosing hope based on the current happening.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

Patience is only thing avoid you from loss in bitcoin trading.The price of bitcoin will reach 15,000$ after this April.Due to financial year end ,the price of bitcoin reduce to low value.Now the bitcoin price is just 7000$,this is best time to inverse in bitcoin.Don't do panic selling .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: