Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Describe, what is bitcoin? (your own opinion)  (Read 482 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

In my own opinion, bitcoin can change my life and it can help me for my income while I'm studying.
For me bitcoin can reduce poverty in the world and help change someones life to become better. Bitcoin is a big help for me for the studying of my siblings. Bitcoin gives me high income in my investment. Bitcoin is very helpful to everyone.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
theyoungmillionaire

Activity: 375
Merit: 1021

Just in case no one loves you, I love you 3000.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

For me bitcoin is the evolution of money and will change how we purchase products and services.
The main topic should be what is blockchain? Bitcoin is just the surface, if you would do some research about the blockchain you will be amazed of how it will transform our daily lives.

felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

I think no need for this topic because we already see here in forum what can bitcoin brings and what is it

Another thing study crypto here in forum because it's worth it

Bitcoin is digital currency that can move with just a little click at your phone in other place or in other country
rizki12

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

Hello all....
I am as a beginner very curious and want to add more knowledge about bitcoin from all of you. because to me learn from the article or page of the site is not complete if not given direct explanation by people who understand or involved (Trader).

I hope with this I can complete my lack of knowledge about bitcoin, thank you all
bitcoin is virtual money in today's modern era, with today's electronic sophistication we can get a big advantage by joining and investing in bitcoin, and with bitcoin we can get out of poverty and with bitcoin also change the lives of its users to prosper
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

Hello all....
I am as a beginner very curious and want to add more knowledge about bitcoin from all of you. because to me learn from the article or page of the site is not complete if not given direct explanation by people who understand or involved (Trader).

I hope with this I can complete my lack of knowledge about bitcoin, thank you all

Okay so you are guy who understand the language of people but not the articles. Yeah that kind of people are always there in the classroom too!  Cheesy

To be honest the Bitcoin itself is very vast subject to talk about and not everyone can gain you most of the knowledge in single post. However I will try to explain it in a completely different topic created for the noobs like you. So just keep watching my post and I will edit it with the link in here. So stay tuned with me. I will try to make it as descriptive as it could be. I understand how difficult it is to know all the things in one place.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

I want to give a less technical and more pragmatic definition. Bitcoin is a democratic currency not based on the power of governments and central banks but on the shared acceptance and trust of users.
jaicos88

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:48:57 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency in the form of investments and easy-to-use transactions, to gain profit in the long run and short.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

Bitcoin is the world's first crypto currency. Therefore, the most popular, and has a very high price compared to other currencies. Bitcoin is decentralized and does not subordinate to the countries of the world. Therefore, each user can anonymously make a transaction with any person in the world. This is more convenient than the classical monetary method
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

Hello all....

for me, bitcoin is a future currency that help us to improved our life,and bitcoin is a like a job that we can earn money in a easy way,transact to other in a easier and fastest way.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Hello all....

I think bitcoin is a decentralized virtual currency that can not be controlled by any party. and now bitcoin has been widely recognized by investors around the world who point out that bitcoin is not just for doing transactions as they do but bitcoin has now become a very lucrative investment asset financially. that's only part of my knowledge of bitcoin and of course there's still another assumption about bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

As far as I know,  or according to my own understanding and knowledge about bitcoin , bitcoin is a cryptocurrencies, a growing asset class that shares some characteristics of traditional currencies, with verification based on cryptography.it had two components , the ownership and a distributed network that maintains a ledger of balances of bitcoin-the-token.
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:12:08 PM

Actually Bitcoin is everything to me. Bitcoin is an asset to me because it has filled my money problem. it is a part of my life  because at present I cannot think anything  without Bitcoin. and at last it is my life changer because it has bought happiness in my life.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Hello all....

My concept about is very simple , it starts with digital currency and ends with earning opportunity for me. :-)

Well I always like to be straight and as being non technical guy I am pretty sure that I better look at it as earning opportunity as it's technical development and other aspects doesn't really excites me in first place. Also, I would say bitcoin is something that is hard to believe at first place due to its ever growing prices and sometimes they touch the sky which makes us think twice whether this is a real or not. But yes, it's real thing and you can actually live upon it if managed properly. :-)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Bitcoin is peer to peer money that is decentralized. This is the money you really own and there is no interception from governments.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and worldwide payment system. It's the first decentralized digital currency, as the system works without a central bank or single administrator. The network is peer-to-peer and transactions take place between users directly, without an intermediary.
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

Bitcoin in ten simple words: anonymous, decentralized, digital, free, volatile, public, fast, risky, international, fiduciary.
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:57:07 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency that is decentralized that means it can not be controlled by any party. Bitcoin is the most popular and has a very high price compared to other currencies.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

i just got an info from my friend about Bitcoin where you can earn money and good for investment. Well I'm still new with the know how but i think it's true. Grin
Yes it is true as what your friend doing as long as you will work hard and have dedication in life even if you have failures it doesn't matter as what they have said you can learn through your own experiences.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

Bitcoin I think is very capable of relying on someone to improve the economic system because with the help of a very fast exchange rates cause traders to become enthusiastic in the search for income every time.
StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

Bitcoin can be described as a peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and can be acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin transactions are smooth, instant, and more cheaper compared to our traditional banking system which is slow, expensive, and centralized with zero privacy - OMG, that's awful! The banks must be allowed to die for good. Grin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: