Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Describe, what is bitcoin? (your own opinion)  (Read 482 times)
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

For me, Bitcoin is cryptocurrency and Bitcoin is a good way to earn money easily. You can invest in Bitcoin, buy using Bitcoin and sell your Bitcoin. There are so many benefits and opportunities in Bitcoin. Also, there is a flaws or risks in bitcoin (many to mention). Bitcoin is volatile, you will never know when will the price increase or decrease and Bitcoin is decentralize so no one can take control of it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Popularly bitcoin is a decentralized money and its purpose is to make transaction easier and cheaper. But in my own opinion, bitcoin is a decentralized ''digital money'' technology developed by Satoshi Nakamoto to liberate people from financial bondage.
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:49:04 AM

Bitcoin is a kind of job that can undermine your lifestyle toward the edge of success.
proname

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:08:34 PM

For me, bitcoin is a ladder for other cryptocurrency's
Because Market will depend on the bitcoin.
Iconium

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

Bitcoin is the future nothing more nothing less...
shahin_ameen

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

BTC bitcoin is a bubble. so it is looks so good and colorful to me. but always have an apprehend to disappear I mean vanished. 
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

Bitcoin is not a magic stick or get quick money scheme. In fact, it is just another form of money having some more benefits as compared to that of the traditional payment system. Most of us have invested in it for the purpose of earning speculative gains (I am not against it) but I believe that we should give first preference to use it as a mode of payment because that's what Bitcoin is all about in its core.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:51:44 PM

Bitcoin a cryptocurrency. bitcoin all over the world in many popular.
bitcoin many popular has people of desire, the chance to all win with all of the popular happened.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

I believe that bitcoin is the digital currency of the future, which at this stage is only at the beginning of its recognition by the world and development
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is one of the sources of income. Bitcoin improves human life and reduces the number of unemployed people from the country. Bitcoin liberates people from the curse of poverty. Bitcoin is one of the best profits and the best source of investment for large businesses and money for future.
ArunTomar

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

Bitcoin is a digital and global money system currency. It allows people to send or receive money across the internet, even to someone they don't know or don't trust. Money can be exchanged without being linked to a real identity. The mathematical field of cryptography is the basis for Bitcoin's security.

A Bitcoin address, or simply address, is an identifier of 26-35 letters and numbers, beginning with the number 1 or 3, that represents a possible destination for a bitcoin payment. Addresses can be generated at no cost by any user of Bitcoin. For example, using Bitcoin Core, one can click "New Address" and be assigned an address. It is also possible to get a Bitcoin address using an account at an exchange or online wallet service.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

I think bitcoin is a high value digital currency and attracts a lot of people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: