Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:50:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In Japan you can buy luxury car on bitflyer-exchange using BTC  (Read 559 times)
Tambu (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:11:02 AM

there are some car dealers and constriction companies in the US who are willing to accept Bitcoin

Good that they are willing. But willingness cannot guarantee that they will accept BTC if you buy property.
There are a lot willing actually but they want to take a risk.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

i'm not surprising for this news that if i'm not mistaken several months ago Japan declare to accept cryptocurrencies and this is makes japan are friendly country for those who have bitcoin because you can spend your bitcoin through this country without any problem or against the law
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

I really admire the country of Japan because of its open-mindedness to new technology thats why its one of the most modernized country in the world accepting and legalising btc is a very good  choice and I really dont understand why china and usa are banning cryptocurrencies meanwhile in Japan are adopting it. 

Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

I very like countrys and their goverments like Japan because they approve bitcoin very easy - yes with big tax from income for traders and etc but they did  that without any problems , why others county couldnot do the same ?

Oh really!? You just like Japan because Japan approved BTC? Japan have more on that, their culture and discipline is far from other country.
BTC is approved because Japan is always a pro-technology and development.  

Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

This is an improvement in Japan. In this country, there are many areas that are acceptable for bitcoin payments, not just car purchases. Because this place is the cradle of bitcoin, bitcoin is very developed and chosen by many people to do business. Almost 88% of the population in Japan knows and uses daily bitcoins.

The 88% is huge. It's a proof that most of them are crypto literate. Therefore companies like car dealers can put their confident on BTC in Japan.

Tambu (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

I really admire the country of Japan because of its open-mindedness to new technology thats why its one of the most modernized country in the world accepting and legalising btc is a very good  choice and I really dont understand why china and usa are banning cryptocurrencies meanwhile in Japan are adopting it. 

I think USA they are not banning BTC. In fact there are state (Arizona and Georgia) accepting BTC as tax payment. It's ironic that you ban BTC then accept is as tax payment.

China is more on political. They want their own crypto supported by their own citizens.

Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

Yes, indeed. I really love Japanese people and how they are adaptable to the new changes. They do not have the dogmatic minds like other countries. They are hard workers and smart. They rebuilt their country after 50 years after the world war two. All these things are making Japan a great nation. I would love to go and live there since I am fond of anime and Japanese women.
Kulafu

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:47:55 PM

Yes, indeed. I really love Japanese people and how they are adaptable to the new changes. They do not have the dogmatic minds like other countries. They are hard workers and smart. They rebuilt their country after 50 years after the world war two. All these things are making Japan a great nation. I would love to go and live there since I am fond of anime and Japanese women.

I think it's the government per se not the people. Many people around the globe want btc to be accepted in goods or other products but the government hinder it.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

Japan luxury car dealer allow btc holders to buy cars on bitflyer exchange. I think Japan is the most Cryptocurrency-friendly nation in the globe.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/japanese-luxury-car-dealer-to-accept-btc-as-payment-option-through-bitflyer-exchange
it takes more bitcoin to pay a luxury car only bigwhales can buy cars in that country. but if this already happening it will be great because the demand of bitcoin will be increase and it boost also the community to accept bitcoin as payment.
keyco
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

https://keyco.io/

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

Good news for CryptoCurrency!

How To Save Cryptocurrency If You Die Tomorrow

Twitter - Discord - KEYCO.IO

mary cury

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

I think this will be the start of bitcoin's widen use when some big or even a small company and organization will see that even a luxury car company is already accepting bitcoin. This will be add more benefits to us because our transactions will become more smooth and convinient.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

Japan luxury car dealer allow btc holders to buy cars on bitflyer exchange. I think Japan is the most Cryptocurrency-friendly nation in the globe.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/japanese-luxury-car-dealer-to-accept-btc-as-payment-option-through-bitflyer-exchange
Yes, the government has long accepted bitcoin as the most friendly country to treat bitcoin, and has actively promoted the use of cryptographic currency, which has helped to encrypt the currency's development in Japan. In Japan, many stores accept bitcoins, so it's not surprising that BTC holders buy cars at bitflyer.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:44:48 PM

i'm not surprising for this news that if i'm not mistaken several months ago Japan declare to accept cryptocurrencies and this is makes japan are friendly country for those who have bitcoin because you can spend your bitcoin through this country without any problem or against the law

yes, but there were limits about $2500 to spend in bitcoin for purchase and now you can spend big money - up to $1 million in bitcoin.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

It is nice to be able to buy a car with Bitcoin. I hope my country will adopt Bitcoin just like Japan, and I am able to see Bitcoin as a payment method in shopping malls.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

So a luxury car dealer allows the buyer to use bitcoin.
No wonder, bitcoin are accepted on japan as currency for transaction. and it seems bitcoin adoptions in japan has started by some merchants.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
GawirZZ

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

yes because in japan bitcoin already in the tool for sale and purchase transactions, do not be surprised if the country of japan will be the center of bitcoin country. japan is the country most people use bitcoin.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:49:40 PM

After banning Bitcoin in China ,Japan has taken the leading role to control Bitcoin. It's nice,I do appreciate with you. Japan has become the most cryptocurrency friendly nation in the whole world. Still I'm confused about Japan .They always want to be a competitive of China .I don't want to go more inside to this topic. The main thing is I am neither Chinese nor Japanese. In my country Bitcoin is prohibited, we cannot use  Bitcoin inside of a country .So I am unlucky, indeed.

brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

I'm not surprised at all. Right now, most of Bitcoin trading volume is from South Korea and Japan. These countries are leading in technological progress. It's no wonder why people want to sell their good for BTC. It is because they understand that Bitcoin will be important in the future. It might be interesting because credit and debit cards aren't that much popular in Japan. Did they choose Bitcoin because they understand why it's superior to other digital money?

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

One of the largest Japanese groups engaged in the sale of used cars, has started cooperation with Bitflyer crypto-exchange for receiving payments in bitcoins.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Interestingly, the car group L'operaio also decided to accept payment from clients in the crypto currency. L'operaio was founded back in 1992, it specializes in importing European luxury cars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: