Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1/10 gold coins- UK based but will ship anywhere  (Read 817 times)
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:49:09 PM

A selection of brand new 1/10 gold coins available -

Prices from left to right -

1/10 Krugerrand - 0.88
1/10 Maple - 0.93
1/10 Panda - 1.0
1/10 Philharmonic - 0.93
1/10 Lunar Horse - 0.94

Shipping available to anywhere and only charged at cost price, every item ordered will ship using a tracked service with tracking details provided.

Items will normally ship within 2 working days.

Can also do larger coins and bars but want to start small to build trust.

Why trust me -

505 100% positive feedback on ebay -
http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/markj113

I live in the UK and have worked for Royal Mail for just over 20 years as a manager and can provide a copy of my I.D badge to any interested buyers
I am also happy to provide my home and mobile telephone numbers to those interested.

Discreet shipping will be used should your country have Gold tax implications.
Prices will be reviewed daily due to volatility of gold and Bitcoin

Any questions welcome Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:39:40 PM

would you be willing to ship first to me to gain some trust?

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:42:35 PM

split the price for the first small order and half the risk on both sides?

pay half up front then the rest on delivery.
BigBitz

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:44:17 PM

split the price for the first small order and half the risk on both sides?

pay half up front then the rest on delivery.
I could do that but I and I am sure others would take a ship first gesture well.

are you on IRC at all?

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:45:16 PM

no but im on skype, pm you the info now.

Just a little cautious as if you read my post history ive previously been scammed of 30.75 bitcoin on here
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:20:48 PM

You could ship first if you ship to a UK address. If that person wants to scam you, it would be a lot easier to go to the police and get your shipment back.

If it was a well known or hero member I would do it for the first order and welcome their feedback in the thread.
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:21:51 PM

You could ship first if you ship to a UK address. If that person wants to scam you, it would be a lot easier to go to the police and get your shipment back.

If it was a well known or hero member I would do it for the first order and welcome their feedback in the thread.

Do you have any gold bullion?
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:32:36 PM

Do you have any gold bullion?

Done a deal with my local dealer that ive purchased from on and off over the last 4 years, im buying direct from him and he's offered a sliding scale bulk discount hence the quick shipping within 2 working days not the up to 3 weeks like some deals on here.
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:36:04 PM

Give me a better deal than what I get at coininvestdirect.com and I'll take any one (or all) of the coins advertised. I'm sure you'll find I'm trustworthy enough for you to send first but I'll also be willing to ask Graet or John to escrow.
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 08:38:45 PM

Give me a better deal than what I get at coininvestdirect.com and I'll take any one (or all) of the coins advertised. I'm sure you'll find I'm trustworthy enough for you to send first but I'll also be willing to ask Graet or John to escrow.

Coininvestdirect will be cheaper than myself due to economies of scale, they are a huge operation buying in bulk direct from mints.

Where I can compete is shipping charges, they charge nearly £15 shipping on a single coin.  If you were to make smaller orders my prices are competitive with the added convenience of paying direct in bitcoin and not having to cash out first.
BigBitz

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:15:54 PM

+1

nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:16:45 PM

Coininvestdirect will be cheaper than myself due to economies of scale, they are a huge operation buying in bulk direct from mints.

Where I can compete is shipping charges, they charge nearly £15 shipping on a single coin.  If you were to make smaller orders my prices are competitive with the added convenience of paying direct in bitcoin and not having to cash out first.

Understood, but they charge me £30 for 10oz, so it only applies if I were to buy a single small coin from them. Lets put this in another way, if I buy the set of coins you have available from them it will cost me €587.25 (with 2x1/20 pandas instead of 1x1/10, as they don't have those atm) plus €23.95 for a total of €611.20, or BTC 4.2036 at current bitstamp bid (of €145.4010). Would you sell your coins for that?
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:39:10 PM

Understood, but they charge me £30 for 10oz, so it only applies if I were to buy a single small coin from them. Lets put this in another way, if I buy the set of coins you have available from them it will cost me €587.25 (with 2x1/20 pandas instead of 1x1/10, as they don't have those atm) plus €23.95 for a total of €611.20, or BTC 4.2036 at current bitstamp bid (of €145.4010). Would you sell your coins for that?

As previously stated if you want to place a larger order go with coininvestdirect, they are huge company that can buy in bulk at the lowest possible price.

The price I buy at is higher and the margin I charge is just enough to make it worth my while with the associated risk, hassle + my time packaging and shipping the coins.

If you are looking to place a smaller order of a couple of coins my prices are competitive and also on a par with others selling similar coins on this forum
nelisky
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:46:22 PM

As previously stated if you want to place a larger order go with coininvestdirect, they are huge company that can buy in bulk at the lowest possible price.

The price I buy at is higher and the margin I charge is just enough to make it worth my while with the associated risk, hassle + my time packaging and shipping the coins.

If you are looking to place a smaller order of a couple of coins my prices are competitive and also on a par with others selling similar coins on this forum

Point taken, I was just tickled by the idea of helping out with the trust issue, but I really rather not spend more than I would off the BTC world, that's all. Your price is fine and as you say similar if not better than others around the forum.
markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:51:24 PM

Point taken, I was just tickled by the idea of helping out with the trust issue, but I really rather not spend more than I would off the BTC world, that's all. Your price is fine and as you say similar if not better than others around the forum.

I'm not exactly a newbie on here anymore trust wise.  Been a member for 7 months with the post count slowly creeping up.  Ive also linked to my ebay account with the same username as my forum username with 505 100% positive feedback.  I have also offered to provide a copy of my photo I.D badge from work and my home telephone number and mobile number.
BigBitz

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:52:33 PM

I'm not exactly a newbie on here anymore trust wise.  Been a member for 7 months with the post count slowly creeping up.  Ive also linked to my ebay account with the same username as my forum username with 505 100% positive feedback.  I have also offered to provide a copy of my photo I.D badge from work and my home telephone number and mobile number.
None of those are good enough. You have no established trust/deals with any forum member as far as I can see.

Review my trust, for example.

markj113 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 09:55:43 PM

None of those are good enough. You have no established trust/deals with any forum member as far as I can see.

Review my trust, for example.

Actually ive got 2 positive feedback trading bitcoin where I sent first - 6 bitcoin in total
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: