Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:37:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Billionaire Mark Cuban saw the potential of Cybermiles  (Read 168 times)
bkviet (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

Hi All,

Good news for who has invested in CMT(Cybermiles) that Billionaire Mark Cuban (3.7 billion $ in his hands) say that he will support CMT to be the first crypto accepted via his payment gateway. more details as bellow:

“I’ve always tried to be two steps ahead,” Cuban added. “We’re going to be accepting [CyberMiles Token] for merchandise, we’ll be accepting [CMT] for tickets. Once we get [our] payment gateways all up and running, I think there will be a platform that we can take

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YvZO8QmlE

Let me know your points of view..
redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

Hi All,

Good news for who has invested in CMT(Cybermiles) that Billionaire Mark Cuban (3.7 billion $ in his hands) say that he will support CMT to be the first crypto accepted via his payment gateway. more details as bellow:

“I’ve always tried to be two steps ahead,” Cuban added. “We’re going to be accepting [CyberMiles Token] for merchandise, we’ll be accepting [CMT] for tickets. Once we get [our] payment gateways all up and running, I think there will be a platform that we can take

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YvZO8QmlE

Let me know your points of view..

My point of view is that he made this statement over 3 weeks ago.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jeubethernse

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, please how can I participate in this project without investing?
bkviet (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

Any points of view?
sweetsuntnage

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

The idea  deserves attention. I will study the documents in more detail and possibly support you on ICO, but even a cursory study it is clear that the project will be in demand among users.
quetheygafen

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

I liked the project. It has a team of trust, in recent months I've seen 3 similar project. They did not have a clear purpose like yours. I wish you good luck in the financing.
SvetlanaSergeevna

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:19:18 AM

the first time I hear about cybermesh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: