Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:34:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: if now blockchain not found what would happen  (Read 92 times)
CongHoan (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:13:28 AM

have you ever ask yourself if not have blockchain what technology found , Would it be better than blockchain tech ?
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

have you ever ask yourself if not have blockchain what technology found , Would it be better than blockchain tech ?

Blockchain is the most innovative invention and development since last decade so we are thankful that we are earning money through crypto and blockchain while the world isn't fully adapting it.
Now, if we have no blockchain then we will do as usual on how we earn money in the right way.
Now, I am working abroad but soon will go home because I already earned crypto but if blockchain is not invented this decade then probably I will stay at work overseas until I retire.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

Who knows what would happen if.... I mean there are many algorithms and projects which are not found/implemented yet but might live as an idea. In technology most of the times you have some trade-offs as not all things are perfect. If we haven't seen blockchain then I guess we wouldn't see so many talks about decentralizing many things and removing middleman. I can't tell the exact answer.
codeash

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

In financial systems, many crypto projects are working. Some are good also but it's true that creativity is needed in crypto world. I understand the importance and applications of Blockchain technology and I think that some projects will prove to be good in future with their creativity and innovations. I believe Blockchain technology and smart contracts can make a positive impact in near future. Cryptocurrencies have already revolutionalized some sectors. It is fraud proof. It prevents you from identity theft , it helps in quicker processing , it allows lower fee, everybody have access to cryptocurrencies. They work on decentralized networks and  decentralized networks are not controlled by anyone.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

Blockchain is the most innovative invention and development since last decade so we are thankful that we are earning money through crypto and blockchain while the world isn't fully adapting it.
Now, if we have no blockchain then we will do as usual on how we earn money in the right way.
Now, I am working abroad but soon will go home because I already earned crypto but if blockchain is not invented this decade then probably I will stay at work overseas until I retire.

Blockchain is a really amazing tech that I think a lot of people undervalue. Can't wait to see its uses in many different fields outside crypto.
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

I think blockchain technology is so awasome because it's more secure than humanity believe before it was. I don't like to playing the puzzle in our live because it's a stupid thing. Blockchain has created, so accept it and use it. Why you think so hard like that.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Blockchain is one of the best inventions of recent years. I think if humanity extensively uses the blockchain in its life, then it will receive recognition. With time, the world will realize that blockchain is our future !!!

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

I think blockchain is still in its early days and the future effects will be felt later when more industries and companies start adopting it.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

It is very difficult to answer this question. First, very few people understand all the technical aspects of the blockchain. Second, certain conditions are needed for this technology to work. For example, banks cannot use their own cryptocurrencies because the population does not trust banks and will not support these coins.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:39:46 PM

Dont even know what the heck is your question? but what if the blockchain technolgy doesnt exist which one would be better? theres no one to tell that because we dont have any reference or to compare it because it doesnt exist.Probably these banking system will be able to fool most of the people for more decades if the blockchain technology wasnt created.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: