Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] Bubblo - The World’s First Decentralized Discovery Platform  (Read 2730 times)
hichemdj

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:42:24 PM

Will i be able to take a look at various medical certificates via the app? Keeping within bounds is important for me. 
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
celwin

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

Hi. Will it be possible to buy tokens only for reviews? If so, the interest to the project can fade quite soon.   
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

Hi. Will it be possible to buy tokens only for reviews? If so, the interest to the project can fade quite soon.   
No, there’re enough of actions for execution of which it’ll be possible to get a reward. Some of them are quite substandard.
celwin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

No, there’re enough of actions for execution of which it’ll be possible to get a reward. Some of them are quite substandard.

Really? Could you please give an example of at least one “substandard” task?      
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:23:17 AM

Yes, of course. The users will be able to get tokens if they notice mismatches in descriptions and tell the app employees or venues owners about it.   
celwin

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:38:10 AM

Yes, of course. The users will be able to get tokens if they notice mismatches in descriptions and tell the app employees or venues owners about it.   
In such a case, who will pay for improvement? I doubt that the platform’s budget will allocate money for this purpose.   
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

I see the advantages of bubblo is a 360-degree video streaming so that provide more accurate information about the condition of a shop or restaurant, then how the form of cooperation between the bubblo with the shop or restaurant, whether each shop or restaurant that has cooperated must place a 360 degree video camera that operates online to accommodate the features of Bubblo? whether the 360-degree camera is included in the cooperation package with Bubblo or the shop or restaurant can buy itself?
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

I have quite a lot of partners in different countries. How did you manage to achieve such a level?   

Pitching our unique idea gave us a lot of traction and that’s how we achieved reputed partnerships.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

Hi. You have an almost ready-made app. Why did you decide to hold the ICO now.  

We have just confirmed a few incubators, VCs onboard (few on our website) who are ready to invest in our private sale as a result from Korea event. Unfortunately, the catch here is that we will need to push our pre-sale date by few weeks accordingly (would be confirmed soon).

Tech issues for our app functionality in extended places like US, Singapore have reported many valid fixes and bugs which are yet to be resolved before distributing tokens in our community building phase.

Also reputed publishers worldwide are yet to publish articles accordingly to boost our community and help us further penetrate the crypto sphere.
Lastly our token would be used as a protocol ie extended functionality (third) would be updated soon on website and whitepaper as well.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

What region is next for your expansion in the global market? I think that you should focus on South-East Asia. 

We have launched our beta version in US, Singapore and few more places to name. Yes we look forward to expanding in SE Asia to increase our presence.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

Good afternoon. How many languages will your app be available in? I’m sure that localization can make it more attractive.   

Sure, we would consider to implement this feedback.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

Can i buy yr tokens and insure them? If so, how can i do it?

Not at the moment, we are not a security token as of now.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

Hi. In yr opinion, whom should Bubblo be focused on – venues or their visitors?   

We are focused on both for better results.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

Hi. What cryptocurrencies can i buy tokens for?   

BTC, ETH and CAS.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

Will the venues be able to publish info about discounts and send it to users? Sometimes notifications annoy me.   

Yes this option would be available. You can always choose not to have push notifications for our app.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:40 AM

Good afternoon. How much will 1000 ad views of a venue cost in Bubblo? I’d like to estimate the costs.     

Once our app is fully functional we can produce that information.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

Are you planning to lure users of other apps away? I’m sure that you have an opportunity to buy ads in competitor’s apps.   

Not really, at the moment we don’t have any competitors.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

Hello. What annual financial turnover are you planning to reach in the following 5 years? Or isn’t this info disclosed?

Once our app is fully functional we can produce that information.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

Hi. As far as i understand, bubblo is going to enter quite a competitive niche. Won’t it make potential investors worry?   

Features provided in our app actually gives us a competitive edge over others in the market.
ICO influencers (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

Good afternoon. Is there a referral program active within the framework of the ICO? If so, how can i take part in it?   

Yes this would be available once our bounty campaign starts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: