Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: XOV: creating a central bank for cryptocurrency markets  (Read 73 times)
prokrity015 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

it's a great news to all people who love cryptocurrency.if xov  creat this market should be stable.fot this reason many new investor come in crypto market. and market is growing up.i support xov.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

it's a great news to all people who love cryptocurrency.if xov  creat this market should be stable.fot this reason many new investor come in crypto market. and market is growing up.i support xov.
there are many problems found by the project in the field of banking. if their company is in a country that supports and legalize crypto, then it will be fine. but if on the contrary, I can not imagine and highly doubt it.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

Whatever the outcome of this project whether it failed or they will push through to these, it means that they find a place for cryptocurrency and maybe someday we will be benefited on it.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

I can hardly imagine this project to be successful. With so many jurisdictions involved, how are they going to regulate everything? And who gave them authority to do so?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: