Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:18:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CrowdFunding] GLODCoin - Currency for Virtual 3D Shopping Experience  (Read 808 times)
Erbetpio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:13:30 AM

awesome project, brings a very interesting concept. and my understanding that the ico will commence shortly, hopefully ico later went smoothly and achieve the target.
Official Recordfoundation

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:36:25 AM

your project seems to be very promising! hope it does well
where can i find a link to your bounty project?
GlodRX (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

your project seems to be very promising! hope it does well
where can i find a link to your bounty project?

Thank you. Here is our bounty link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248525

www.Glodcoin.org -Currency for 3D Virtual Shopping
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

The idea seems to quite interesting. It's like when you can both buy and sell the goods at one place, and what is more, no cash is needed and it is secure! Still, I guess, a lot of interested in your project (me included), would like to learn about the team Smiley! When it will be announced? And do you have Telegram account? Thanks for the answer Wink
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:26:16 AM

The idea seems to quite interesting. It's like when you can both buy and sell the goods at one place, and what is more, no cash is needed and it is secure! Still, I guess, a lot of interested in your project (me included), would like to learn about the team Smiley! When it will be announced? And do you have Telegram account? Thanks for the answer Wink
if indeed you are interested to join our course to enliven this project so that this project can run smoothly and can achieve its success because more and more participants who support for success will be easy to achieve,
GlodRX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 03:18:37 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 03:29:59 AM by GlodRX

This project looks great!  Cheesy  My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. Can I have your telegram's account?

Here is the link to our telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/E_09gQsi_1tWz4AyWe2wNw
We appreciate your support Thanks Smiley

supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:20:21 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects? Why do we need it?
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects? Why do we need it?

We know for a fact that e-shopping is the trend. Jeff bezos of amazon and jack ma of alibaba proved the effectiveness and efficiency of online shopping. These two samples literally pulled in investors on their IPO that shoot multibillion mark. To up the ante GLODcoin with its project Cybmall created a 3d Virtual reality e-commerce. This will introduce a unique immersion which by all standards will promote more accurate representation of products in the cybmall. To guarantee transaction fulfillment Cybmall acts as an intermediary between seller ( merchants included ) and buyer, eliminating transaction failures and misrepresentation from either seller or buyer. To top it all GLODcoin is an Electronic Currency, meaning you can now use your cryptocurrency in buying anything, anytime , and anywhere at Cybmall. This project is indeed revolutionary.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
GlodRX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:07:54 AM

let's hear from one of devolopers of GLODcoin - Cybmall announcement.

https://www.facebook.com/GlodCoinEth/videos/159663424717635/

Darya Avasapova

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Good day! We are engaged in promotion services ico. We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/346. We offer you our service for maintaining the ann on first 2 pages. We can offer your 2 days of free test.
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

VR equipment will bring us a brand new shopping experience, which will definitely lead new shopping ways in the future.
mevmike

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

VR equipment will bring us a brand new shopping experience, which will definitely lead new shopping ways in the future.

a project to be successful must have the following;
it has to be doable meaning it can be accomplished.
a project must be the trend  or the future of doing things
it must have a unique feature.
it solves a current problem or will avoid a future one.
and lastly the project must bring a strong business enterprise.

this is the GLODcoin with its dedicated project Cybmall. it is an online shop that guarantees strong business eneterprise, but it also is the very first 3d virtual reality Online Shop, where your cryptocurrency can be made use to buy anything, anytime, and anywhere.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:24:55 AM

Interesting concept, Hopefully with the many promotions and hard work of the team and other participants and investors will play a lot in the success of GLODCOIN. and virtual industry will indeed be much more advanced when combined with blockchain technology.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:43:57 AM

Interesting concept, Hopefully with the many promotions and hard work of the team and other participants and investors will play a lot in the success of GLODCOIN. and virtual industry will indeed be much more advanced when combined with blockchain technology.
With an interesting concept and are supported by a team which has the high skill I am also sure that the project will get plenty of support from the participants to promote the projects and I also hope will be many investors who join in project These.
mevmike

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

Gentle reminder to all ICO of GLODcoin will start in 1 And 1/2 hours from now. Log in to glodcoin.org to participate in their ICO. Join the revolution of cashless exchange.

GlodRX (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

ICO ongoing.

Go to our website: https://www.glodcoin.org/
Invest while it's boiling hot.

Thank you for your support
#Glodcoin|#Cybmall

cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

An online transaction already been a while  if that kind of offers is something that someone already been doing  that should be easier for another people to enter in the way of what they believe.
mevmike

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

ICO on goin at glodcoin.org, let's all enjoin in supporting this project. Cybmall where your cryptocurrency is your medium of exchange to buy anything, anywhere, anytime.

galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

it seems to be experienced and professional, hopefully this can help a reliable performance and provide good cooperation so that Glodcoin project can grow rapidly
mevmike

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:33:51 AM

it seems to be experienced and professional, hopefully this can help a reliable performance and provide good cooperation so that Glodcoin project can grow rapidly

there has never been an attempt to create an Online Shop or E-Commerce Platform that will receive pure cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange. Only  GLODcoin a project that created a special Online Platform to buy and sell anything. with GLODcoin as a form of payment. developers are faithful in creating cryptocurrency that can buy anything, anytime, anywhere.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: