Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 01:11:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Martcoin will be listed on Yobit in Arpil. Time to buy?  (Read 38866 times)
olegbt (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:28:17 AM

Hi all,
I have received an announcement of Martcoin plan to be list on Yobit and other trading exchange.

"The Yobit Exchange has agreed to list Martcoin on their platform. We are completing legal procedures as well as user protection measures before putting tokens out of internal platform.
Martcoin will be officially listed soon in April.
This is just the humble beginning. We are working with the major international exchanges in the top 5 such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, etc to bring Martcoin access to global big investors."

so, should i buy Martcoin at this time?
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

good news for traders, I will try to see the price of the coin and the potential of the coin in the market yobit, if it has good potential I will try to buy and hold the coin.

shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

This is something a form of business advertising, I will surely wait martcoin on how it really works in the market and how it is really worthy in the market soon with a high percentage of people who accessed and used it.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Luvencianday

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:45:20 AM

We should monitor the market further. BTC is dropping sharply. MART will soon recover strongly with BTC.
I would think to invest in Martcoin.
dengchenying

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

Great news. Hope this Market wont be collapse so soon.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:54 AM

Hi all,
I have received an announcement of Martcoin plan to be list on Yobit and other trading exchange.

"The Yobit Exchange has agreed to list Martcoin on their platform. We are completing legal procedures as well as user protection measures before putting tokens out of internal platform.
Martcoin will be officially listed soon in April.
This is just the humble beginning. We are working with the major international exchanges in the top 5 such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, etc to bring Martcoin access to global big investors."

so, should i buy Martcoin at this time?

Wow!its a great news,that its now in yobit exchange,we hope thats this coin will become marketable,and continue to grow in the market,even though the prices value of all coins now is mark as red,and we hope that this coin,will not affected in this coming crisis of crypto,and maybe if  we found out that have a great potential,i will invest this kind of altcoins.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: