Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3516 times)
yurow4

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:56 AM

Waiting for a lot of time to buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

if you put total price investment on TRX its risky, better to invest on different coins then you have some safe side and its depended by your luck also, as of now market is very low keep your investment at up the market then you will get good profits
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:34:55 AM

Very risky move by you dude but everything comes with a risk here in cryptocurrency. I can see that TRX is a good altcoin which is in the top 20 best altcoins in the market. As long as you will invest in a good coin and backed by working team, it will pay off in the near future. Honestly I really don't know how TRON works but when I checked it in google, read some details, I can see that the project is good. Just hoping that you will gain profit by your choice. Suggesting that don't invest in one coin, very risky move.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:39:12 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Crypto currencies investment is risky because the price is unpredictable that is why we must fully understand the traders motto that we should not to put all of our eggs in one basket. Now you created a big gamble in your investment that it will be lucky for you if TRX is always stable because as i see now that TRX is now in difficult too that better if you just sell your crap Altcoins and retain the best like ETH. Anyway, i just hope you made the right decision that TRX will be the only best Altcoin in the market.
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:41:25 AM

I think the TRX will not increase in the near future. I think ETH or CMT will be a strong penny in the near future. I do not see any benefits of TRX, and they do not have any difference compared to other atlcoins.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
tiar4dewie

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

I think your strategy is not good, always remember the basic rule of investing that never put all your eggs in one basket, holding a diverse portfolio is always safe, profitable and less risky.
Well, this is a good reason why I do not always pile up all the assets in one kind of altcoin. Although Bitcoin is a benchmark of prices made from other coin-prices, it is not uncommon also some of altcoin against price flows.

Elips1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

,,,Anyway, you're trying to the probabilities of your own decision without taking a risk and you'are the kind of person who have a strong confidence. Actually, Every business has involved a risk seriously. But the biggest profit was came from venturing.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

Of course you acted risky.  We all know that investing in one altcoin is not always justified.  But at least you invested in a coin that can give a good profit.  But the market is crypto-currency unpredictable, and here everything can change very quickly.

[/center]
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:23:42 AM

You must be joking or just shilling TRX to get pumped. I think Tron has the most announcement compared to other altcoins that they have every month which makes me convinced that it's just a pump and dump coin only.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:43:51 AM

If you had bought it , the price or Tron has come down after the announcement of.the test net ,bit it's a project to hold long term. And don't put all your money in a single coin and diversify

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

IMHO tron is good for long investmen. u didn't take a wrong decision.
i hope tron will be up immediately dude

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

i woulnt say that it was wise decision, or something, its true that it is truly risky move. we dont know what will happen since the hype of TRX is already done, and we dont know when it will pump. but goodluck to your investment, just believe in yourself.

LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

For me you had the right move. It is truly so risky. But we all know of course, in any investments we are taking the risks. But just believe in yourself. God bless in your undertakings.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

There are alot of more potential coins in the market , why bought only 1 single coin. Should be have some risk of management when make invest in crypto, minimum to buy 2 different coins is much better to avoid big loss when the project fail.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

I will say that TRX is a very good project, I equally bought some of it believing that it will deliver. But in market principles mostly when it comes to risk management it is like suicide to put ones eggs in one basket. Well if you invested what you can afford to lose is alright.
francojon

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

Extremely risky. You can do that when markets have a general upward trend, but it is a completely different thing when you have limited chances of success. A few cents up versus lost of cents down.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

It would be better if you bought NEO, ETH, QTUM and WAVES etc.
Now you have put all eggs in one basket. The best rule of investment is - diversify your portfolio.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

You sold your altcoyins at the very bottom of the price - it's bad.
You invested all your money in one coin - this is also bad (you have increased your risks and you need to diversify the risks).
Now you just have to watch what happens.

gabriella

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:19:01 AM

You sold your altcoyins at the very bottom of the price - it's bad.
You invested all your money in one coin - this is also bad (you have increased your risks and you need to diversify the risks).
Now you just have to watch what happens.
Having good parted portfail is more profitable then what the topic starter did, but i think he can decide by himself about that, don't need any ratings of that for real
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

No, it's not worth buying one coin for all the money. There are no guarantees. If you want to risk, you need to differentiate risk and invest in 2-3 positions, least.            
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: