Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:11:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is these the REASON why crypto-currencies are dropping?  (Read 148 times)
sheenshane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:52:33 AM

More Japanese cryptocurrency exchanges to close, why?

We all know that this country is embracing cryptocurrencies, so far they are the largest stockholder in cryptocurrencies with many crypto exchanges company but now in TOKYO -- Two more Japanese cryptocurrency market operators are quitting as regulators tighten oversight of the sector, which makes five exchanges closing so far in the wake of a half-a-billion-dollar cryptocoin theft in January. And the five exchange operators that have decided to pull out of the business, and one of these is Binance.

Do you think guys they will fix these problems earlier?
It has a very bad effect on crypto just like happen now..But no matter what happens still holding is the best part to contribute with a help with them. Am I right?

I have a source of this I will not include in this post to avoid traffic.
phun.io
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

phun.io - The Social Gambling Game

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:39:25 AM

Apparently Japan is opening their own exchange for cryptocurrency. Saw a article floating around, I think it was Yahoo Japan?
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

Firstly, a lot of people believed that situation would change after G20 meeting, but it didn't.
So it is time to keep calm and wait. Personally I strongly believe that Bitcoin dump causes altcoins fall down

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

Firstly, a lot of people believed that situation would change after G20 meeting, but it didn't.
So it is time to keep calm and wait. Personally I strongly believe that Bitcoin dump causes altcoins fall down

Agree, since the beginning of the year, several gurus marked some events saying that BTC and alt will rise after them: all proved to be entirely wrong

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

It has a very bad effect on crypto just like happen now..

when a country like Japan which is known to be very crypto friendly asks the exchanges to start following regulations and instead these exchanges decide not only to not follow these regulations but also exit the country to continue their business unregulated, that is shady exchange behavior.

i don't know about anyone else but this just sets an alarm in my head to stay away from the exchange that did this!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

I think this couldn't be reason for the current fall of crypto currencies. I mean I always think that whenever the exchanger closes down then it doesn't mean that the coins, tokens or money associated with that exchanger is wiped out of the face of earth! Its never the case really. There is always step by step procedure for the closure and most of the time exchangers will return all the holding to the owners and they will take only the profits they had with their business. In this way neither coins are lost, nor they are burnt away but they are moved to the owner who can then again gave it on another exchanger or in their own wallet. This keeps the balance of everything and thats why I dont thin it is cause for the current fall in anyway.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:56:27 AM

Apparently Japan is opening their own exchange for cryptocurrency. Saw a article floating around, I think it was Yahoo Japan?

If this is legit why not post the link to the article it's a good a breather from all the fuds going around the industry, we need good news right now, now that the bear period is very long some are panic selling thinking that they are going to lose more.
pawanjain

Activity: 2730
Merit: 722

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

Panic is what creating a lot of sells in these days. People thought that the G20 summit meeting would bring a spike in the price of BTC but that didn't happen. Bitcoin was already suffering a decline from 3 months and nothing has created a good spike yet. After it fell from its peak value , BTC hardly reached $11k once but then fell back and is struggling hard to recover the price. All we xan do is wait until half the year is completed because it is at that time when people start investing loads of money into it. May be  we can see a good spike after July.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

I do not believe those exchanges that close in Japan will make an impact in the overall crypto market. When an exchange close somewhere, another one pop somewhere else in the world!

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

No. Solid no. That should actually be great news for crypto - meaning to say regulation in Japan is working, scammers and unsecure exchanges can no longer run riot in Japan, doing as they please and stealing people's funds. Of course, I still think we should self regulate and stay away from centralized systems, but the fact is 99% of newbies will want the ease and "security" of trusting reputable exchanges.

That is good news, not bad. Crypto is dropping because,,, nobody knows. Long term corrections is my belief.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

Japan has really big problem with MTGox and hardly regulating th crypto exchange market.
For this reason more exchanges are moving to offshore such as belize and malta.
this is not a reason for market crash
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

I read in place that the packing of Binance out of Japan is not because  of they are totally going out of exchange, but that they are relocating to Malta and that Malta is a home for cryptocurrency and that the government of Malta is totally in support of cryptocurrency and heartily welcomes Binance. I do not know about other exchanges.
Although it is good that Japan is also trying to establish her own exchange. Perhaps, other exchanges are now moving out in order not to be caught up by any law that might affect their activities in future.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

More Japanese cryptocurrency exchanges to close, why?

We all know that this country is embracing cryptocurrencies, so far they are the largest stockholder in cryptocurrencies with many crypto exchanges company but now in TOKYO -- Two more Japanese cryptocurrency market operators are quitting as regulators tighten oversight of the sector, which makes five exchanges closing so far in the wake of a half-a-billion-dollar cryptocoin theft in January. And the five exchange operators that have decided to pull out of the business, and one of these is Binance.

Do you think guys they will fix these problems earlier?
It has a very bad effect on crypto just like happen now..But no matter what happens still holding is the best part to contribute with a help with them. Am I right?

I have a source of this I will not include in this post to avoid traffic.

I agree with you, selling Altcoins are just making it worst but this as not only the reason of why Market is in difficult again right now because there are lot of reasons that contributed to the dip like the FB, Google and Twitter banning of Crypto currencies and the ICO, the regulation in which the market is not as freely to invest than before and some FUD creating panic selling and make the new comers to be in doubt to join this investment.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

Now the momentary recession of the market has gone through news and bans that have taken place the other day, all this is very shaken the market and therefore it falls
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

I think some big whales are spreading the FUD in the market and they displaying only negative news only to pull down market and buy bitcoin at lower level. Japan is taking this steps is good news for crypto because they want to regulate crypto in japan and want to stop black money invested in crypto , Also with this step the innocent investors will be safe from some scam exchanges and ICO. And japan is always the cypto friendly country so if they have taken this step there will be a good reason. So do not panic and hold your coins.

ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

It could be the reason because Japan are know to be the world crypto friendly that's why crypto company resides there more and coming. I believe all these happening now will strength crypto and make stronger in the future because when one door closes, another opens, let's keep holding.

LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:29:50 AM

I think some big whales are spreading the FUD in the market and they displaying only negative news only to pull down market and buy bitcoin at lower level. Japan is taking this steps is good news for crypto because they want to regulate crypto in japan and want to stop black money invested in crypto , Also with this step the innocent investors will be safe from some scam exchanges and ICO. And japan is always the cypto friendly country so if they have taken this step there will be a good reason. So do not panic and hold your coins.

I hate to cry whales every time there's a huge dip but I really can't think of anything else right now. There haven't really been anything crazy FUD news recently, the malta news and G20 shouldn't affect the markets like that, so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: