Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow...Ether is basically at November's prices..  (Read 250 times)
SergiuDemerji (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

Wow...Ether is basically at November's prices...do you think we will dip under 400 usd? At the same time, a lot of Ether based alts are actually holding their ground. Now THIS, I don't think I have seen before.

Usually, these alts follow the general market trend and/or BTC but even during the times BTC was relatively stagnant, if Ether went down, they followed the trend.

So what can be the explanation for what's happening now? Thoughts? Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:10:14 AM

A lot of banning related to ICO project and cryptocurrency announced by the biggest social networks on the internet, I think it the main reason why ETH price and almost other altcoin price dumped so hard atm. ICO project develop depend on ETH blockchain, these news affect to ICO project and ETH will be affected as well.

Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

ICOs has recieved bad press, like removal of ICO advertisements from:
Facebook
Google AdWord/AdSense shortly,
Twitter is considering a ban aswell,
China has created a "Great Firewall" to block ICOs and numerous Cryptoexchanges.

These hit those coins, which created a platform for ICOs to operate on. For example, ETH, NEO.
You can see these two falling way harder than bitcoin, for the reasons listed above.
Tokens and coins based on ETH and NEO has fallen aswell, but not too much. The reasons may vary, but generally ICOs that build on these platforms have a product they want to sell, or a service they would like to offer. By this, plenty has a lower barrier, which they have reached, and having strong support there. That is the reason why some coins have stopped falling at a certain value.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

I think that the drop in the price of the Ethereum is due to negative news about the ban on crypto currency, the carrying out of ICO and other news. I'm sure that as soon as the situation stabilizes, the Ethereum will start to grow again.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:09 PM

I think the circumstances and conditions of the crypto world are in a phase where negative issues are emerging from different countries that are conducting and providing information about crypto not as a tool of a currency or a legitimate means of exchange. so there is a decrease in prices resulting in the market quiet in the transaction, but for me it is only for a while, to be conducive again, hope to help and good luck
Angel0

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

You believed it too?  Since November is the month lost people start receiving extra pays for their hard work most of the people use it to invest on crypto and since ETH is one most of the known coin then they will include it on their list.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Wow...Ether is basically at November's prices...do you think we will dip under 400 usd? At the same time, a lot of Ether based alts are actually holding their ground. Now THIS, I don't think I have seen before.

Usually, these alts follow the general market trend and/or BTC but even during the times BTC was relatively stagnant, if Ether went down, they followed the trend.

Explanation?No one would able to point out on whats the main reason but rest assured to those things like regulations,banning,prohibitions would really make an effect. It is indeed we are seeing the current price of ETH on  previous year in the month of November.We arent still sure if we do go dip even more futher.Its not surprising that the entire market would really be heading the same position on where do bitcoins price go.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

I heard that EOS and NEO cashed out dumping ETH.  EOS has been running ICO during the whole year and they collected a lot of Ethereum, so probably that's the reason. But no one knows,  so many factors out there

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Lukan

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

The news is not the main creator of the current prices. They banned ads so what. Could be that the reason for Ethereums drop from 1432$ to below 400$, no sir. Look at the price of Ethereum from January last year. It was a huge ride up and this current price could be the real one and not pumped, should I say not overpriced. Anyway, there will be recovery.
imell

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

Negative issues about cryptocurrency, that's what makes the value ETH down sharply, especially about banning crypto ads by social media, so it's a bit difficult ETH values will survive again.
Isolation

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:16:03 AM

Ethereum seems to have fallen pretty low recently. But even Bitcoin is at November prices. A lot of coins have fallen significantly.
yatno75

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:42:21 AM

of course, this is bad news, ETH does not have the power to go back up, banning ads in social media is the reason, so whether you will believe cryptocurrency to survive
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:46:16 AM

i think it may go down further .$175 is the realistic price

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:28:32 AM

I'm not supprised about this cause the whole market is being in downward trend, it's very normal at this time, ETH is not the only victim of this trend Smiley. BTC, aka the king of cryptocurrency world, is the victim as well Smiley). As I know Q1 is always the worst time of the whole cryptocurrency market, not only crypto market, stock market is also being in the same situation.

zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:51:43 PM

i think it may go down further .$175 is the realistic price
If I understand correctly, then at such a price, the miners will not be able to service the network. It's true? I think if this happens, then panic will begin.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

Wow...Ether is basically at November's prices

Actually, Ethereum now is far from the price of November 2017, i rather said September-October.

We just need to wait for few more weeks and we can see every coin again dancing in green lights.

We are starting to play the music now and we will take a leap later. pretty sure with that!
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

What would you expect? On all the things do happen or circling around for sure market would be mainly affected on this one.Not only on ETH but on all the coins in the market even on bitcoin too. They are sitting out on their price ranges into last years.

Banning,regulations and fuds is the main factors while we are seeing these low prices but we should not panic out but instead we should see this as an opportunity.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

Any atypical market behavior can be explained by manipulation. I'm sure that whales decided to turn their attention to ETH. Perhaps the price of ETH will fall even lower before it begins to grow.

Katabit

Activity: 203

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

In fact, now is a great time to make purchases. For those who have not managed to do it in the fall, now you can buy everything at a sweet price.

kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

I remember how two months ago everyone wrote that the ETH will be in March 2000 dollars))) We must very carefully listen to the advice of many people here. Most do not know anything about such things and misleads others

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: