Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting tired of waiting  (Read 2926 times)
GoldAura17

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:19:43 AM

I understand you, every day I see how I lose money hoping the market will grow. Sometimes I tell you it's good to have sold, sometimes to wait. You have to be strong enough to wait.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
it is true that so many investors are losing their money and their capital for now and with their faith and patience to survive

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:37:45 AM

I think it's not just you, we all feel the same way. but in such circumstances, there is not much I can do. yes, can only wait and always look for various information in every observation. I think the storm must have passed. I do a lot of things to cover up my huge losses on assets from crypto investment. yes, by buying it back with a relatively cheap price.

People tired because they really think their investment. When you have other thing to do like me in offline job then i will be not tired so try to do something else if your job just waiting. If you have day trade maybe you can loss your tired by getting profit from it.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:39:06 AM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
I think it is better to wait rather than giving up.  No one ever think that bitcoin will reach its current state, from a joke,  to now even a business venture.  For me just keep your patience,  believe it because who knows?  Maybe this year is the best year for bitcoin.  No one can ever say,  but I think your waiting will pay off.  
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:44:38 AM

People tired because they really think their investment. When you have other thing to do like me in offline job then i will be not tired so try to do something else if your job just waiting. If you have day trade maybe you can loss your tired by getting profit from it.
This is one of the risks. So understanding risk and preparing for a preventive action is very important. Especially when there is a storm in the market as it is today. If we use this principle: "Invest what you afford to lose", it means we have to be ready with funds that are specific to investment, thus we are not afraid and will be more patient waiting for the market to improve.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:47:13 AM

it is true that so many investors are losing their money and their capital for now and with their faith and patience to survive
It is not a good help for us spreading how many we've been losing, instead we keep pushing some members to always give support and never sell their coins to help market from recovering it's dip. Though we can't force them to do that but maybe they could realize it.  
Nanot

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:55:17 AM

If i was you i would not be able to surrender to wait in a short period of time because i know that this coming years bitcoin will not only recover but it will rise up more and more because if i see the near future bitcoin was the main financial currency whole over the world or the crypto's. So that i must still wait for it until the perfect time because i know that patience is a virtue. And i believed that my labor and patience is not in vain. I will reap my price so dont even stop to wait and hope for it.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

I'm not getting tired or waitinh because before hand I already know that when you work for bitcoin you should have a patience of waiting
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

I'm not get to tired of writing because I already know that bitcoin will come to my way at the right and perfect time
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:47 AM

I think it's better not to compute your loss because it will really leave a bad feeling to you so avoid that. Be positive and this is really a patience game so if you don't like it that way then exit asap.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

I have also a huge loss on the altcoins that i hold. It is hard to see that your altcoin drops big. But i think the right to do now is wait until our altcoins will grow again.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
0x21Alpha

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:01:43 AM

As we enter here in the world of crypto, we all know the risk of investing here. investing money and specially, time and effort. I know that it's been a hard time to those investors who loses so much because of the value of the coins at this moment. We can wait until it recover again..
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

I have also a huge loss on the altcoins that i hold. It is hard to see that your altcoin drops big. But i think the right to do now is wait until our altcoins will grow again.

Patience is the key of your success Mate, don't loss your hope and just hold your coins and wait until the price will goes high. If you sell your coins in a low price you're losing your opportunity to gain more profit. Don't loss your beliefs of bitcoin because in bitcoin you life will change it gives you a better life in future. Patience the key of your success just keep it up.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:23:34 AM

I think it is really hard to wait specially when our holdings are dropping. But in order for us to gain and not to lose a huge amount of profit we maybe do holding for good, and wait for the right time to sell. Waiting is really a good strategy and we must do waiting than doing such panic selling because the market will not drop forever it will maybe rise someday.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:00:06 AM

why see like problematic?when you only loss the value of your coins but the coins it self remain the same?so meaning you will only losing if you sell them all now right?but the problem is you dont have that enough patient so i am sure loss will always at your side with that attitude..dont you even know that the main weapon in this profiteering to succeed is PATIENCE ,because the eager you wanna earn is the more losses will you get
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

Well this is just too sad. This is one of the factors that investors are concerned of, losing profit because of deflation but there’s no point of giving up. Besides it’s still not the end of the year, why not hodl on a little more?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

If you give up now then you are more financially loss but if you have no important things to do to your investment then why dont you just keep it now and dont transfer it yet, I know its a long wait for you but there's a saying that "patience is a virtue" so its up to you either you give up your investment and loss a lot of money or be more patient to gain more?.
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

Well this is just too sad. This is one of the factors that investors are concerned of, losing profit because of deflation but there’s no point of giving up. Besides it’s still not the end of the year, why not hodl on a little more?

Actually i think there is no other option left, than to wait for the market to recover. If he sell his portfolio now in loss, he will be forever in loss.
The key to note is that even if your portfolio is in loss, you are actually not in a loss, unless you less in loss.
So I would suggest to wait for few more month and defiantly all the prices will recover.
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:22 AM

Many bitcoin and altcoin holders are now suffering with this bear market. Almost 60%-70% of all investments are losing. If many holders are weak with this market nowadays, maybe its possible to continue this bear market.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

Actually i think there is no other option left, than to wait for the market to recover. If he sell his portfolio now in loss, he will be forever in loss.
The key to note is that even if your portfolio is in loss, you are actually not in a loss, unless you less in loss.
So I would suggest to wait for few more month and defiantly all the prices will recover.
But if the market is not recovering for a long time then we need to move to some other altcoin, where we do some trade and can make money, and when we realize that the market is now going to recover its position then you should move to bitcoin and can hold it again. But to choose altcoin it need a very good study and analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: