Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:20:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting tired of waiting  (Read 2921 times)
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

that's you initial capital?. if its just wait.. it will be back soon.. whats happening is just a slight correction.. we will still go bullish don't worry
Serdaldal

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

Bitcoin is not your business, because Bitcoin is purely patience, so the day we want to work increases and the day we want to work will not diminish, so it is necessary to have patience We need to wait for the increase of Bitcoin so that those who are tired of waiting for Bitcoin.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:18:59 AM

Bitcoin is a hodlers game. If you expect the price to just keep on going up then you are in for a rude awakening. Its always said to only invest the cash you don't care about as its in these times that you don't have to worry about your investments and stay relaxed instead of panicking and selling at a loss.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

Waiting is a boring thing, bitcoin is a long-term investment, I suggest when it's bought and keep in a safe wallet then forget about bitcoin, we do not need to check the daily price and can keep doing other things like work or business, check year-end price then we will get big profit.
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:03:32 AM

I know waiting when the price is decreasing is a real pain and at that moment you either choose to cut your losses or to hold more to gain some money as I think that bitcoins price is going up.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

The honest word to wait now, when the next recession has occurred, exhausts morally and to wait so long it leads to sadness.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.

Be patient to get maximum benefits, do not fall into the current state, stay strong to hold the bitcoin you have, and later you will get a sweet advantage.
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

Your prediction on Bitcoin must be all set or else you will get tired in waiting.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

Be patient to get maximum benefits, do not fall into the current state, stay strong to hold the bitcoin you have, and later you will get a sweet advantage.
That is why we kept saying here that we need to have patience all the time, if we cannot have that then we tend to lose all the way, just think of what you are going to do with what you can earn and focus on it so you can have the ability to do the patience that we need.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Waiting is a boring thing, bitcoin is a long-term investment, I suggest when it's bought and keep in a safe wallet then forget about bitcoin, we do not need to check the daily price and can keep doing other things like work or business, check year-end price then we will get big profit.

bitcoin is not only long term because it can also work in shorter terms however we recently experience a verry long dip and the price of bitcoin wont seem to go up. yet this event is not new at all, infact bitcoin do also experience this event last year where the dip last roughly over 1 month and a half but eventually the price had eventually pumped and bitcoin suddenly reached a new ath.

i hope that, that past event can also happen again this time. We shouldnt be tired of waiting because good things come from those who wait.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:10:16 PM

it's not just you but we are all here I am also waiting and keep waiting for the price back stable because I believe behind the great patience will produce satisfactory results heheh
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

bitcoin is not only long term because it can also work in shorter terms however we recently experience a verry long dip and the price of bitcoin wont seem to go up. yet this event is not new at all, infact bitcoin do also experience this event last year where the dip last roughly over 1 month and a half but eventually the price had eventually pumped and bitcoin suddenly reached a new ath.

i hope that, that past event can also happen again this time. We shouldnt be tired of waiting because good things come from those who wait.
I hope so and maybe I have never felt the emotional impact of the question of the depth of bitcoin as deep as it is now but optimism is my second capital

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

For me, I'm not getting tired of waiting because, it is good to wait until quick get a thing that we need or money little amount get it quickly. It is good to give time or patience to hardwork even it is a easy way to earn lot of money. Just wait and hold until the price of your money is more and  more.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

apparently you were bought those coins when the price still high and now your investment value has been decrease because the price of major cryptocurrencies were fall but indeed there is no clue when the price will high again and some people are had reached the limit of their patience with take the risk and sold all of their crypto asset but if you are willing to more patience and do not rush i think the price will recover soon
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:35:52 PM

At the time the price drops like today, this is a very difficult period for investors, because the price drops not just one time. if it's my opinion, you better keep your coins until the price goes up, so later you get a profit. Do not Sell now because you will lose big.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

Not sure if you joined the crypto world around the same time you joined the forum, but yeah December was an all time high for every coin so I think we all got a bit spoiled (I joined in August and it was thrilling to see everything rise). Unfortunately it was not a very realistic rise, so now we just have to be patient and hope things start rising again. I would just say HODL at least until you recover your investment. Then you can evaluate if you want to stick with crypto for a bit longer or not.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

Tons of people now are so tired to waiting now because price always dropping and all peopel panic and very sad because if money loss , do not need panic just make others job now and have a rest untill all back again.
I have observed that the price go up and down at a range of $100 within minutes. If you people start to observe the price a whole day then you will learn that how the pricing structure go up and down and you will be able to know that when the price go up and when the price go down and then start to trade in it you will be able to earn a high amount of money within a day. Just look at the chart if someone go exact with the price doing trade then he can earn thousands of dollars per day.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

As you must have knowledge about the market I am assuming that you know that you can lose your entire capital because this is a regulated highly volatile wild market in terms of behaviour. Anything is possible in this market so one should hope for the best and prepare for the worst situation while investing. I believe that this is a game of patience and if someone can keep himself out of fear of missing out then he can earn very good returns from this market. Hodling is difficult but it is necessary in my opinion when it comes to the investment in crypto.
bosshyip

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:46:32 PM

Bitcoin Up down every second every minutes.Bitcoin price Now low.My bitcoin investment 5000$ ETH investment 900$ Ltc investment 1500$ and doge 100000 coin
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

If you give up now then you are more financially loss but if you have no important things to do to your investment then why dont you just keep it now and dont transfer it yet, I know its a long wait for you but there's a saying that "patience is a virtue" so its up to you either you give up your investment and loss a lot of money or be more patient to gain more?.

It is much better now to forget about your previous loss and go on waiting. Do not make a mistake to get rid of your coins: the market will finally turn green. Holding is very simple - just do not be nervous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: