Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting tired of waiting  (Read 2921 times)
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

In that case you need to have patience. Hold your coin, bitcoin will rise up again. Don't worry everyone experience that today.
salamloloh

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:48:38 AM

cryptocurrency is a long-term investment and here we are required to have a great patience, you should first learn before investing, if you do not have patience then you do not deserve to invest in cryptocurrency
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

Why are you guys getting tired of waiting? In other markets people make like %2.5 in a month or something. In our markets %10 jumps are happening weekly or daily. Bitcoin is still great investment just believe it.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
How long have you known bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies before you started investing your money? Did you ever make a research before you put your money, or you just been investing when people like Tai Lopez tells you to put your money on whatever they say?

I hope he could help, even though he hates cryptocurrencies.

This is funny, isn't it? People don't have a problem in waiting for 3,4,5 or even 10 years after investing in equities, mutual funds or bullion. But the same people get impatient within two weeks after investing in Bitcoin.
He must have been thinking that his $1350 could turn into a million dollars in less than a year. I hated people like this, they buy cryptocurrencies just to make more money and never support the underlying technology, and they're just adding FUD to the crypto world.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

All of bitcoin and altcoin holders are now boring and fearing with this bear market. Almost 60%-70% of all investments are losing. If  holders are weak psychology with this market , maybe its possible to continue this bear market.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

Everybody will earn profit if willwait enought , crypto like people who could wait so long like 3-6 months or more it will bring you profit anyway its only question in time which you need to wait to get price rising again and touch you profit line.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

Indeed this is very often experienced by traders around the world, If I am in your current position, I will be patient and wait until bitcoin prices rise again. Because bitcoin investment is not an easy investment, if we are impatient, then you are not ready to bear the risk of investing in bitcoin.

Bitcoin and other Digital Asset prices are governed by buyers and sellers who transact in various digital asset markets in the world. Every Digital Asset marketplace must have their own Bitcoin or Digital Asset prices that tend to differ from Bitcoin or Digital Asset prices in other marketplaces. This happens because the price is determined by buyers and sellers who are members of the marketplace.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

Out of these the only risky coin is LTC otherwise the other two are fine. I wouldn't stay invested in LTC for longer periods as LTC is bound to become useless in some years with not much development happening and coins like NANO developing which have free and instant transactions.
brusnika

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

Making an investment in crypto assets is not easy money, guys. We are all here because earnings in crypto can be unrealistically high.
But our nerves must be iron. Assets can go down in 10 times. You have to be ready for anything, if you have a x2-x3 profit, don't forget to fix that.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

I don’t know how much more. My $1350 investment is worth $526.78 as of this moment.My coins were BTH, LTC, and ETH.
This is a result of those who believe in everything, not worried about time and what is happening to the market. I decided to hold my favorite Altcoin for many years because I believe that time will bring the best results to those who wait for it.

max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

Not only bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum, but all crypto money values fell..
Now need to to be calm, not to panic and wait for the rise.
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

not just you, maybe everyone feel the same way. can only wait and always look for various information in every observation. the storm must have passed. fighting!
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Yes waiting for price of bitcoin  to Appreciate can be frustrating especially when you needed to cash your equity back, but all you need to do to avoid frustration is to be patience till  btc appreciate.
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Even I myself starting to doubt how my investment is not starting to grow but we need to wait patiently and we'll see the outcome. Holding can be tiring but it doesn't we need to lose out of sight. Hold on and wait for the bitcoin come back

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

This is the major problem of all investors that invests their money in different kinds of coins,the low price makes them lose lots of their savings.what they can do now is hold as many people are doing and don't loose hope for tomorrow is another day it might change the price.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:10:11 AM

Yes, now the price of the bitcoin continues to fall, many people lost a lot of money,。we do not know when it's time to stop falling and began to recover, I have been waiting for a long time now, I loss more and more, I want to give up the bitcoin and sell it to reduce my loss

Sell everything, say RIP to crypto and continue living happy like crypto was never be with you. You will not forget about crypto if you will not get rid of it.

Stop tell to peopel to sell their crypto . Crypto currency will back uping but need time for that . May be on summer or after summer it will back up 100% back to new price.
aftab.436

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

I know it is difficult employment. We here can request pausing and persistence yet each one of the individuals who have contributed their well deserved cash, it extremely troublesome for them to be understanding. What's more, particularly when costs are not getting up since most recent 3 months. At the present time, individuals truly get worn out from what bitcoins are doing to them. I trust this April will be great picker at the costs.
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

Even I myself starting to doubt how my investment is not starting to grow but we need to wait patiently and we'll see the outcome. Holding can be tiring but it doesn't we need to lose out of sight. Hold on and wait for the bitcoin come back
Yes its really more exhausting seeing your holdings gone horribly down, as if you will gonna collapse at any moment. Well as for me i just try to distract myself and try some things in order to forget my loss. Sometimes i often question myself if what am i doing is right, but I'm still looking at the big picture that someday i can recover all my losses.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

I guess a lot of people are holding through more than 50% loss in their portfolios. Rule number one is never invest money that you can't afford to lose. I think that holding through this bear trend while learning new skills is gonna bring a lot of benefits. Market will recover. This tech is amazing, it's future! So instead of depressing or panicking it's much better to learn and learn more. 
princesspoppy

Activity: 634

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

All investors are experiencing same losses as you are experiencing right now. Some are losing half of their investment, some are losing even more than half of their investment but still, they keep waiting and waiting until market stabilizes again. Just look at those people who invested and hold their coins for years, when bitcoin reached $20k, they earn profit almost 10x of their investment, it can happen to you too, just keep holding and believing, you'll surely get what you wanted to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: